TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Wonderful Donald understands the anxiety & hope of the American people like no leader since Wonderful Reagan!

WONDERFUL DONALD WILL SURVIVE WHILE CROOKED HILLARY DIES AFTER SHE ROTS IN PRISON! SHE'S A FUCKING SCAM! FUCK THE SYSTEM!

MIKE PENCE IS SMART. MIKE PENCE IS NOT STUPID. MIKE PENCE IS A MAN. MIKE PENCE IS NOT NOT A MAN. MIKE PENCE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST VICE PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

WE NEED TO WIN THIS THING OR IT'S OVER! THE COUNTRY'S OVER! THE WORLD'S OVER!

It's okay johnny boy...

boehner-crying-o.gif
boehner-crying-o.gif

I HAVE WATCHED WONDERFUL DONALD FOR 27 YEARS AND I HAVE CONCLUDED ONE THING: AMAZING DONALD IS READY TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MORE THAN ANYBODY EVER!

it's time to make america great again. it's time to make america ONE again!

ONE AMERICA! ONE AMERICA! ONE AMERICA! ONE AMERICA! ONE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY GOD EVER CREATED! WONDERFUL DONALD IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT GOD EVER CREATED!

Wonderful Donald understands the anxiety & hope of the American people like no leader since Wonderful Reagan!

Yeah--and Trump is someone that Ronald Reagan would have never voted for.
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

If Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump, there will be millions of Republicans that won't vote for him either.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

There's a good deal of truth to the comment that those who support HRC for her experience, and those who support for his perfidious speech.

The odd thing about Trump's supporters is this: Trump acknowledged buying support for his projects via making donations to elected / appointed officials and he calls HRC corrupt; his very biddable supporters echo his calumny yet give him a pass for his obvious behavior, i.e. bribery.

Q. How much more stupid can the Trumpeters be?

There's a good deal of truth to the comment that those who support HRC for her experience, and those who support for his perfidious speech.

The odd thing about Trump's supporters is this: Trump acknowledged buying support for his projects via making donations to elected / appointed officials and he calls HRC corrupt; his very biddable supporters echo his calumny yet give him a pass for his obvious behavior, i.e. bribery.

Q. How much more stupid can the Trumpeters be?
We are all Democrats now.....

Forum List

Back