Now Even The Democrats Are Waking Up

See how useless your faux threats are you walking piece of shit? Go fluff Clipper some more as Trump's lead grows and you cry harder.
You are voting for a twice impeached convicted felon orange bag O' shit for *pResident. You have no moral superiority here, magaturd. And before you step on your micropeen bashing Brandon, it won't matter one fuck to me as I'm not voting for him either. I'm an independent and we are going to take our pound of flesh from you when this is all over. And you won't like it.

Trump is America’s Nelson Mandela

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Mr Mandela's vision during the apartheid era was for the eradication of racism and for the establishment of a constitutional democracy. He envisioned a South Africa in which all its citizens had equal rights and where every adult would have the right to vote for the government of his or her choice.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Mr Mandela's vision during the apartheid era was for the eradication of racism and for the establishment of a constitutional democracy. He envisioned a South Africa in which all its citizens had equal rights and where every adult would have the right to vote for the government of his or her choice.
Much like trump

Forum List

Back