TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Wonderful Donald turned down a meeting with Crooked Charles Koch and Corrupt David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!
Donald J. Trump forcibly raped Katie Johnson when she was only 13 years old. Never, Ever Trump. James Trump!

Lyin ElGrinjoViejo is biased because he is Mexican.

WONDERFUL DONALD'S BUILDIN A WALL!

WONDERFUL DONALD, YOU GIVE ME WOWSERS IN MY TROUSERS!

IT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

CpBqzNcWgAATdoV.jpg

WONDERFUL DONALD HAS THOUSANDS OF MEXICOS WORKING FOR HIM! DON'T JUDGE HIM! HE LOVES MEXICOS!

The media is going crazy. They totally distort so many things on purpose. Crimea, nuclear, "the baby" and so much more. Very dishonest!

Could someone remind Mr Trump that this is the weakest economic recovery since 1949? And tell him to talk about it. Emphatically. Everyday.

WONDERFUL DONALD HAS THOUSANDS OF MEXICOS WORKING FOR HIM! DON'T JUDGE HIM! HE LOVES MEXICOS!

:0) A millions of MEXICOS are lining up and registering in droves to show wonderful Donald exactly what they think of him.

Arizona and Georgia could very easily go to Clinton now. :0)

Look, I disagree with but respect those who were NeverTrump from the get go I can't stand the weenies who were with him but are now jumping ship

Such damn ridiculous, chicken shit, cowardly, leftist, appeasing, politically correct bullshit. The NFL sucks.

Our political system is so broken, it can't fix itself. No legislation or election will fix it. The fix must come from outside the system.

It must come from the 2nd amendment.

Just say it altogether with me: "The lamestream media in this country sucks."

WE NEED TO WIN THIS THING OR IT'S OVER! THE COUNTRY'S OVER! THE WORLD'S OVER!

Trump could help by:

1) Not sayingthings like that he is against free trade and capitalism and that people who were captured are inferior, which was actually truly offensive

2) Setting himself up for things like Khan and the server that while technically he said nothing wrong play into that the media is leftist

Where has he been all his life that he's that clueless to the reality of politics?

Forum List

Back