TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Mic drop! Teen silences liberal teacher with 4 simple words after issue with 'Hillary for Prison' shirt

A Mississippi teenager silenced his liberal teacher with four simple words.

On Friday, Richard Gautier posted to Facebook about his son Mason’s encounter with the teacher that quickly went viral.

Mason wore his “Hillary For Prison” shirt to school and when his Hillary supporting teacher saw it he asked Mason if he wore the shirt for him.

“No, for Chris Stevens,” Mason answered.

Chris Steven's family has asked that teacher to quit spreading rediculous bulshit about how Hillary supposedly killed him.

they're the enemy. THEY'RE THE ENEMY.

CctynnKVIAAQPFt.png

Julian Assange told Roger Stone he has ALL of Hillary's deleted emails and ALL of them will be released.

Why can't we just be quiet and do the job?

Wonderful Donald's unpredictable. the enemy don't know what he's gonna do. he's unpredictable. unpredictable.

unpredictable, folks, unpredictable.

The terrorists overseas utilize our strengths – which are compassion & empathy – against us.

Help Americans, not illegals.
Don't be PC when it comes to Muslims.
Hillary is a corrupt elite.
Put Americans to work.

Those things Trump. FOCUS. STAY ON MESSAGE.

New Black Panther Party Leader Responds to Milwaukee Riots: 'This is War'

I backed Trump the moment I realized he was pissing off both Liberals and the Republican Establishment... AT THE SAME TIME! Hell to the yes!

To all Liberal Veteran's, Obama and Hillary are taking care of illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees before you.

sorry i was masturbating to trump's milwaukee speech

BORN PUSSIES?!..............YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME, SIR! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! AT NOON TOMMOREH, WE SHALL SEE WHO IS THE SUPERIOR GENTLEMAN!

who has the better stamina: Crooked Hillary or Wonderful Donald?!

EASILY WONDERFUL DONALD! WE NEED STRENGTH! WE NEED STRENGTH! WE NEED STAMINA! NOT JUST STAMINA! WE NEED STRENGTH!

I backed Trump the moment I realized he was pissing off both Liberals and the Republican Establishment... AT THE SAME TIME! Hell to the yes!

Wow, that's your reason for supporting someone.

Not that he's going to make your life better.

Not that he's going to improve the USA.

But that he pisses people off.

folks who piss establishment folks off are the folks i want to be president of the united states because that means those folks are not corrupt.

NOT CORRUPT!

Forum List

Back