TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Neither Trump nor Cruz will be the GOP nominee.
Now it's, "it's over. No need for Trump supporters to even bother to vote"
Yep, we did not realize how wrong we were about how many alt right and far right crazies live and vote in the US. They are corralled now and will be vaccinated with truth and love. Trump is a gonner.

Trump is planning an intimidation initiative at the polling places. It has already started. An armed Trump supporter camped outside a Democratic Congressional office in Virginia last week. What could authorities do, other than to watch the man sitting on the back of his truck, staring intently at the office door.

This is going to be a continuing theme as November 8th approaches. There is NOTHING that Comrade Trump, or his lunatic supporters won't do now.

Simply post an armed man in a lounge chair on the sidewalk staring at the protester.

Cr5yuNJUkAAY4TJ.jpg

“I like See’s Candies.” “I like hamburgers.” “I’m an ice cream fan from way back.” - Eloquent Donald

they did.

crooked hillary's been fightin ISIS HER ENTIRE ADULT LIFE, as Trump said!

TRUMP'S NOT GOIN DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Cu4uD5EXEAAi3Kl.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has cleared the obstacles to authoritarianism in America, whether by him or others.

Trump has cleared the obstacles to authoritarianism in America, whether by him or others.

He scares so many people. He is intent on bringing the Democratic process down, through armed revolution is necessary. I expect to see armed Trump supporters at every polling place. The only way the man has a chance is to intimidate voters. Since he is a sociopath, he is not below that.

Last edited:
IF YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU YOU GOT A MONTH TO LIVE, IT DOESN'T MATTER, THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN, GET OUT OF YOUR BED AND VOTE!

Listen Up Americans - We are on the precipice of a GLOBALIST/FASCIST takeover of our country, our rights and our property. STAND & FIGHT!

CvDDw87VYAAex-9.jpg

It's great that these kids are learning about other cultures while they visit the Middle East.

Oh wait, this is Holland.

CvCzjwjWIAAUK9S.jpg

Forum List

Back