TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

cosbytrump_thumb.gif

I would like to offer my reasoning for supporting Trump. I know he would do a pretty terrible job at this point, but I really am at the point of letting the whole thing burn down and explode. Trump would help us get there faster and more efficiently. Like the joker from The Dark Knight, I just want to see the world burn. I guess I am an anarchist in that respect. Once it's all burnt down maybe we can have that constitutional convention we really need to fix things and get this country back on track if it still exists.

Trump is BIGGER than any rock star!

Trump goes into an arena were mere rock stars have performed, and Trump sets a new high attendance record which will probably never by topped.

And that is for a political rally.

The professional politicians have trouble getting their own friends and family to show up for their rallies.

On a cold miserable day in Massachusetts, ultra liberal anti-conservative Massachusetts, folks waited out in the snow for hours to get a good seat to be there when Trump spoke.

Forget rock stars!

A man is speaking the plain unvarnished truth, and people desire to hear that so badly they will endure anything to be there when it happens.

a kid was about to die, and Wonderful Donald gave him 50,000$ so he can enjoy the last days of his life!

big heart! big heart! it's love it's love it's love!

Wonderful Donald likes to win, and he likes to tell everyone that he won!

an amazing man.

"I don't want a nice person. I want a killer! we're tired of nice" - Orange Bear Trump

close the border
build a wall
kill the PACS
protect the second amendment
stop Muslim immigration
deport the Muslim folks already here

OH ORANGE BEAR DONALD, I WANNA SQUEEZE THE SWEAT OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR AND DRINK IT!

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THEY HAVE WITH ORANGE BEAR TRUMP IS THAT HE TELLS THE TRUTH!

Forum List

Back