TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Orange Bear Trump's grandfather Friedrich was almost denied entry into the US, but because he was German, and because Germans are "industrious", he was allowed in!

CvMPWmpVMAQHGRi.jpg

Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them.

When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn’t exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

We are rebuilding China. We’re rebuilding many countries. China, you go there now, roads, bridges, schools, you never saw anything like it.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Even our nuclear arsenal doesn’t work.

We got nothing but problems, folks!

Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them.

When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn’t exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

We are rebuilding China. We’re rebuilding many countries. China, you go there now, roads, bridges, schools, you never saw anything like it.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Even our nuclear arsenal doesn’t work.

We got nothing but problems, folks!

You have a serious problem with reality and honesty.

The first might be mitigated with meds, the last is probably a chronic condition.

WE ARE WITNESSING THE GREATEST JOBS THEFT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, AIDED BY POLITICIANS, HALF OF WHOM ARE CORRUPT, HALF OF WHOM ARE STUPID.

WE NEED MR T!

On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump.

On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket.

You in?

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE TO SAVE AMERICA LIES STRAIGHT AHEAD OF US. IT'S THE FINAL CRUSADE TO DEFEAT CROOKED HILLARY.

ORANGE BEAR TRUMP IS THE AMERICAN WARRIOR WHO WILL LEAD THE CHARGE!

ORANGE BEAR TRUMP HAS A LASER-LIKE ABILITY TO DISTILL COMPLICATED TOPICS INTO A PROFOUND WINNING MESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! RIP HILLARY

NOTICE HOW TRUMP INSULTED ALL HIS PRIMARY OPPONENTS, BUT AFTER HE BEAT EM AND THEY'RE NO LONGER A THREAT, HE SPEAKS HIGHLY OF EM.

DOCTOR CARSON. GOVERNOR HUCKABEE. SENATOR RUBIO. FIT CHRIS CHRISTIE.

the media doesn't report how i got 10 winners, they only report 18 funnys.

typical!

New York's tough but not mean! Washington is mean but not tough. In NY, they'll fight for every dime, insult you, disparage your motives. But after the deal is done they'll invite ya to dinner. In Washington, they won't be tough negotiators. they'll give you whatever you want, then as you leave, shoot you in the back, just because it's so much fun to see you die!

Forum List

Back