TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

White. All white. One Single Leader.

Creator Library

Right. So basically you want Hitler or Stalin?
In the sense they were THE leader yes. Just like we still have Kings and Dictators now. I believe in the leadership principle,democracy is a joke and as the US has shown a HORRIBLE way to run a country. The leadership principle lets the most capable run the country there will be councils around him to advise him,there will be state councils selected from county councils that are selected by the people.

CfX0aXdW8AEyKt_.jpg

White. All white. One Single Leader.

Creator Library

Right. So basically you want Hitler or Stalin?
In the sense they were THE leader yes. Just like we still have Kings and Dictators now. I believe in the leadership principle,democracy is a joke and as the US has shown a HORRIBLE way to run a country. The leadership principle lets the most capable run the country there will be councils around him to advise him,there will be state councils selected from county councils that are selected by the people.

That is an All White Technocracy, you crazy idjit!!

That is not better than a pure Technocracy, your bias ruins the point in having one to begin with!!

You're an idiot. Seriously, you want that kind of system, go live in North Korea for a year. Hell, just a week maybe. See how your little Utopia works out...

YES, we are at war right now. we have BEEN at war ever since the raggy head loonies bombed the World trade Center in 1993.

You're an idiot. Seriously, you want that kind of system, go live in North Korea for a year. Hell, just a week maybe. See how your little Utopia works out...
North Korea sucks because its a communist nation not because its run by one ultimate leader. He rules by fear not love of his people.

North Korea sucks because its a communist nation not because its run by one ultimate leader. He rules by fear not love of his people.
Like obama.

Forum List

Back