Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Why? Do you think that will change what I wrote?

Changing the subject can't erase what Trump chose not to do. And you're fine with it.
either he did or he didn't it seems you all are confused. nudge nudging, should call you cockeyed junior.

They've made it clear that they don't care Trump chose not to act.

They support a "President" who refused to act while our nation's Capitol was under attack, while cops were being beaten, while people were saying goodbye to their families, and while lives were at risk.

This is how manipulated they are.
where was the national guard? Who deploys them?

5kJn7Jl.jpg

Why aren't you asking your orange demigod that?

He had three hours and REFUSED.
why don't you answer the question? Who calls for the national guard? afraid to say it aren't you? I'm laughing. You failed yet again.

why don't you answer the question? Who calls for the national guard? afraid to say it aren't you? I'm laughing. You failed yet again.
Your boy sat there and watched TV. He could have done anything.

While his FAMILY, his STAFF, his LAWYERS, his POLITICAL ALLIES and his MEDIA ALLIES were PLEADING with him to just fucking DO SOMETHING.

But no, he was all for the attack, based on his lies. Just like you.

I'm not laughing at you. I still can't believe how manipulated you people are.

Your boy sat there and watched TV. He could have done anything.

While his FAMILY, his STAFF, his LAWYERS, his POLITICAL ALLIES and his MEDIA ALLIES were PLEADING with him to just fucking DO SOMETHING.

But no, he was all for the attack, based on his lies. Just like you.

I'm not laughing at you. I still can't believe how manipulated you people are.
I take your refusal to answer as you concede the point.

Ah yes! Your "Trump carjacked the Secret Service" episode of the Reality Show for Idiots. That was a good one. Tell us about the pee tape! Is that episode coming up? We want spoilers!
Mac won't even answer who is responsible for calling out the national guard. We know, but he's afraid of the answer because it delegitimizes his point.

Peaceful Protest, Right.

No need for the NG until trump sat on his hands and watched them rush the Capitol.
Who's responsible for calling for them? Then after that, then why was trump supposed to do something?

Forum List

Back