Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Do you believe a President should take action if he sees a riot going on in his name?

Weren't you all just mad a week or so ago that he "grabbed the steering wheel" cause he wanted to GO to the "riot"?

Now you're mad he DID NOT want to go.

Donald Trump has a beating heart--what an outrage. Yeah. We know. Jokers.

Weren't you all just mad a week or so ago that he "grabbed the steering wheel" cause he wanted to GO to the "riot"?

Now you're mad he DID NOT want to go.

Donald Trump has a beating heart--what an outrage. Yeah. We know. Jokers.
You didn’t answer the question

Do you support Trumps inaction?

Another fail on your part

I win at never answering your nonsensical so-called "challenges". That's always a win.

Meanwhile, why did you want Trump to go to the Capital but also not go to the Capital?

Oh no matter. You're just butthurt and out of your head

No proof! I thought so.
But of course you believe Hutchinson's testimony.. "Trump lunged for the wheel"
He had sort of lunged forward -- it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don't know," the source said. "Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat -- for what reason, nobody had any idea" No proof. NOT TRUE!
A source close to Ornato told NBC News that Trump's former deputy chief of staff for operations first heard the account involving the steering wheel during Hutchinson’s testimony Tuesday, and that Ornato is willing to testify under oath that it is not true.
You’re desperately clinging to one detail that may or may not be true. The overall picture is perfectly clear with testimony from multiple people.

You’re desperately clinging to one detail that may or may not be true. The overall picture is perfectly clear with testimony from multiple people.
Not how it works, lie about one thing the testimony is tainted. It’s quite simple

You didn’t answer the question

Do you support Trumps inaction?
They've made it clear that they don't care Trump chose not to act.

They support a "President" who refused to act while our nation's Capitol was under attack, while cops were being beaten, while people were saying goodbye to their families, and while lives were at risk.

This is how manipulated they are.

They support a "President" who refused to act while our nation's Capitol was under attack, while cops were being beaten, while people were saying goodbye to their families and lives were at risk.

And they call themselves "patriots". For what country, I wonder.
That is the state of todays Republicans

They don’t care as long as they win

They are willing to look the other way for any transgression as long as it is for their side

Trump nailed it with his bragging he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue

They support a "President" who refused to act while our nation's Capitol was under attack, while cops were being beaten, while people were saying goodbye to their families, and while lives were at risk.

This is how manipulated they are.

Tell us your story about Trump carjacking the Secret Service!

No it is not and you still don't prove it! There WAS not multiple people testifying "Trump Lunged for the wheel" and the secret service has not testified either way yet. So it's still her word which we find out is not very good!

Three Denials of Cassidy Hutchinson's Explosive Trump Testimony​

BY ZOE STROZEWSKI ON 6/29/22 AT 11:57 AM EDT

Forum List

Back