Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Nothing here proves that he called for a break in of the Capital.

And therin lies your problem. The hearings and the arrests of protesters is a real and LEGAL issue, not a moral issue.

We don’t condemn or prosecute people in this country based on moral convictions. That is decidedly unconstitutional and violates every one of our legal principles.

Who said I supported him?
Once again, I didn’t say this was a legal issue. I think Trump’s actions are despicable. People in his own administration believe the same and even resigned over his behavior that day. Why can’t you say the same?

Do you not support Trump?

Nothing here proves that he called for a break in of the Capital.

Nay, I never suggested I don’t see anything wrong with his behavior and I never defended his actions. Go back and read all my posts and you’ll see that all I ever said was that I don’t believe he planned the break-in and that you can’t prove he did.
I didn’t say anything about him planning the break-in.

What do you think of his refusal?
Doesn't bother me at all. If you want to avoid such dangers to our nation then don't EFFING TRY TO STEAL AN ELECTION. He's going to run again and he will win and your lot will lose what's left of their minds. Your media scum will be demanding that most of you get into the streets. THIS time though, you won't be alone.

I am not surprised that these idiots blamed Trump. What did you expect them to say?
Trump knows how to read and manipulate a mob. I don’t buy that he didn’t intend violence.

That’s your choice. But it still needs to be proven.
He could have not had them March to the Capitol.
He could have immediately spoken out and told them to stop.
He did absolutely nothing but watch them on TV.

Don’t you understand that he wanted them to march to the Capital and he wanted everyone to know it? This was no secret and there was no ambiguity in that regard. This still does not prove that he planned for them to break in. Understand?
Which means nothing given the violence the perpetrated with other weapons.

Kinda like the rioters in 2020, huh?
They overran the outnumbered police.

After they were allowed past the barricades.
B.S. The smashed windows, doors, furniture, style property, smeared shit all over the walls, attacked and injured, some severely over 150 police. That isn’t milling around or raiding the fridge.

Does this sound like the actions of people assiduously trying to overturn an election?

And how many officers and civilians were injured during the 2020 riots?
Just because they were incompetent doesn’t change what they tried to do.

Again, this is premised on their intent to break into the Capital has been proven. It has not.
It’s sufficiently proved by statements from those who participated.

Statements are not proof and these people were trying to save their own asses.
That is your opinion. His mob felt differently.

And that is your opinion.

Doesn't bother me at all. If you want to avoid such dangers to our nation then don't EFFING TRY TO STEAL AN ELECTION. He's going to run again and he will win and your lot will lose what's left of their minds. Your media scum will be demanding that most of you get into the streets. THIS time though, you won't be alone.
And what if you are wrong on all accounts? What if you've been deceived?

Will you feel sad that you so easily chose to rip your Nation apart, based on a prefabricated lie, from a known perpetual liar?

Will you apologize some day to the democrats who you so easily defamed, with out solid evidence?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

See the source image

ALL YOU TARDS EVER FOCUS ON IS BITCHING THAT TRUMP DIDN'T SET HIMSELF ON FIRE TO TRY TO STOP THE RIOT AFTER BITCHING THAT HE SUPPOSEDLY TRIED TO FIGHT THE DRIVER TO TAKE HIM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! and his employee just wouldn't do it, instead of THE REAL ISSUE HERE WHICH YOU ENDLESSLY TRY TO DIVERT FROM WHICH IS THE STOLEN, HIJACKED, CO OPTED 2020 ELECTION WHERE JOE BIDEN SOMEHOW MAGICALLY CAPTURES LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE just where he needed it, just WHEN he needed it to pull off the election of the millennium!!

Without that, there never would have been a protest at the capitol trying to force the issue of conducting a proper investigation before callously awarding a presidency based on pure haste and expediency.

1 MINUTE LEFT.png

Last edited:
Wow, that really triggered you didn't it?
Yeah, kinda like the Nixon and Watergate did to people 50 years ago.
Triggered so bad you felt you had to come on here & set everybody straight with total lies & ignorance.
Of course, just like Trump, get caught red handed in lies..................and lie about it.
Did you need a timeout in your safe space before writing your drivel?

Of course I voted for him. I've never been drunk enough to vote for a brain dead meat puppet like Pedo Joe.
That's because Trump's cult is three times as stupid as he his, he loves the gullible.

During a 2005 interview with radio personality Howard Stern regarding Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants. In the exchange, Stern asks Trump if, in the years he owned Miss Universe and Miss USA, there were times he had sex with the contestants, all of whom are over age 18.

Trump first answers, "I never comment on things like that." After more than two minutes of back and forth, Trump says:

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant, and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait," Trump said.

"And when you’re a star they let you do it... You can do anything."

"Whatever you want," another voice is heard saying.

"Grab them by the pussy," Trump says. "You can do anything."

Fucking moron, Trump.................thinks he was actually, a "star".
I leave that to really stupid sheeple
The even dumber ones voted for an orange, lying, moron.
And would again.

Yeah, kinda like the Nixon and Watergate did to people 50 years ago.

Of course, just like Trump, get caught red handed in lies..................and lie about it.

That's because Trump's cult is three times as stupid as he his, he loves the gullible.

During a 2005 interview with radio personality Howard Stern regarding Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants. In the exchange, Stern asks Trump if, in the years he owned Miss Universe and Miss USA, there were times he had sex with the contestants, all of whom are over age 18.

Trump first answers, "I never comment on things like that." After more than two minutes of back and forth, Trump says:

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant, and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait," Trump said.

"And when you’re a star they let you do it... You can do anything."

"Whatever you want," another voice is heard saying.

"Grab them by the pussy," Trump says. "You can do anything."

Fucking moron, Trump.................thinks he was actually, a "star".

The even dumber ones voted for an orange, lying, moron.
And would again.
You sound like someone who knows that Trump will be your President again…lol

Okay Rambo, good stuff. At least you admit to what I've been saying.

You're at war. You don't care. Anything goes.

Shades of 9/11, you're at war, I'm not.

See the source image

ALL YOU TARDS EVER FOCUS ON IS BITCHING THAT TRUMP DIDN'T SET HIMSELF ON FIRE TO TRY TO STOP THE RIOT AFTER BITCHING THAT HE SUPPOSEDLY TRIED TO FIGHT THE DRIVER TO TAKE HIM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! and his employee just wouldn't do it, instead of THE REAL ISSUE HERE WHICH YOU ENDLESSLY TRY TO DIVERT FROM WHICH IS THE STOLEN, HIJACKED, CO OPTED 2020 ELECTION WHERE JOE BIDEN SOMEHOW MAGICALLY CAPTURES LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE just where he needed it, just WHEN he needed it to pull off the election of the millennium!!

Without that, there never would have been a protest at the capitol trying to force the issue of conducting a proper investigation before callously awarding a presidency based on pure haste and expediency.

View attachment 674381
Good stuff.

You bought the whole scam that Bannon describes on tape, and you're at war.

Got it.

This thread certainly has established what I expected: They don't care that a "President" refused to stop an attack on our Capitol and the peaceful transfer of power.

These rubes have bought the whole thing. They've been had by a flamboyant, gaudy, fast-talking, hair sprayed, manicured, spray tanned, hypersensitive, vulgar New York City billionaire. The most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

And we're all paying the price for it.

They don't care that a "President" refused to stop an attack on our Capitol and the peaceful transfer of power.
And you dont care that biden has ruined the economy for the stupid green agenda, as well as flooding the nation with 2 million shoeless, illiterate future democrat party voters every year

This thread certainly has established what I expected: They don't care that a "President" refused to stop an attack on our Capitol and the peaceful transfer of power.

These rubes have bought the whole thing. They've been had by a flamboyant, gaudy, fast-talking, hair sprayed, manicured, spray tanned, hypersensitive, vulgar New York City billionaire. The most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

And we're all paying the price for it.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have been "had" quite a while ago, but of course, your lack of self-awareness has you blind to your own failing...

Look Dems after you LYING scumbags cried wolf for 4 years faking conspiracy theories
No, we didn't they were all documented, you morons just ignored everything the grifter did.
to prevent Trump from doing the job Americans hired him to do
Like protecting Americans?

On Saturday, while addressing an election rally in Oklahoma’s Tulsa, Donald Trump told his supporters that he had ordered the officials to slow down the testing for COVID-19 as it led to more number of cases. Calling testing a "double-edged sword", he said, “When you do testing to that extent you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down.”

Maybe lowering the deficit, like he was bragging he could do?

"We're not a rich country. We're a debtor nation...We've got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt," Trump told The Washington Post in April 2016, several months before the election he would win. "I think I could do it fairly quickly...I would say over a period of eight years," Trump added, and suggested he would do so by renegotiating trade deals and creating trade surpluses.

When Trump ran in 2016, he promised that if Congress enacted big tax cuts for corporations, economic growth would soar to 4% or more. “I actually think we can go higher,” he said.

It’s running about 2% now.

The national debt stood at $19.9 trillion when President Trump took office in January 2017, and it reached a high of $27 trillion in October 2020.

we don't give a rats ass about your Jan 6th BS.
Traitors don't.
Especially after you assholes spent the entire summer rioting, looting and burning across multiple major cities. So just shut it you pukes. :eusa_hand:
STIIL trying to compare two SEPARATE instances?
It's always whataboutism with Trump and his cult.

What about ALL the similarities of the California wildfires and hurricane Ida?

You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have been "had" quite a while ago, but of course, your lack of self-awareness has you blind to your own failing...

Of course, you're too stupid to figure out, Bezmanov was referring to REPUBLICANS, Trump, his TV channel and his cult aren't nearly the "experts" on gaslighting that the Russians are, but that's because they're three times as stupid as they are, that's why the republicans and Trump, admire them so much.

Of course, you're too stupid to figure out, Bezmanov was referring to REPUBLICANS, Trump, his TV channel and his cult aren't nearly the "experts" on gaslighting that the Russians are, but that's because they're three times as stupid as they are, that's why the republicans and Trump, admire them so much.
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

This explains how you have been zombified, smokie.
Get well soon!

You sound like someone who knows that Trump will be your President again…lol
President of the cellblock?
No, even prisoners know a lying, BS artist when they encounter one.
STILL, Trump wasn't even fit to polish Bernie Madoff's shoes for him.

Only the extremely gullible believed the orange grifter.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes.
Something,Trumptards STILL refuse to do.
All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see.
They have and reported such, and the Trump cult is STILL oblivious.
They hate the press for reporting on Trump, just like Putin.
There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
Like REPUBLICANS.
The information is presented, they ignore it or claim they are lies, they ignore Trump's lies, on top of that.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.
Republicans again, think the election was stolen, of course, without any proof, then attack the capitol building because of it.
The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
That's the way of republicans, since Reagan.
When he declared war on the government, instead of trying to fix it, he just declared war on it, just like Trump.
They've been afraid the government's coming after them for decades, that's why they think they can defend themselves with pea shooters against the government's "jack booted thugs".

But holy shit, when a disaster strikes their region, they areright there begging for the US government's help.
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

This explains how you have been zombified, smokie.
Get well soon!
You've been, and still can't figure it out so you TRY to use the Russian playbook of gaslighting.

It only works on Russians, Trump and his cult.

Forum List

Back