Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Clearly Democrat mayors and city authorities were urging peace and trying to get things under control.

This was your big point? This is what you tried so hard to pivot the conversation to?
Obviously "urging peace" didn't work. In fact, they should have known it wouldn't.
So we can conclude that Democrats condemned violence in the 2020 riots and Trump enjoyed the violence on Jan 6 as he threw gasoline on that fire. Gee, I don’t know, which side behaved worse?

Twenty plus people were killed during the riots and there were no less than seven shootings in the CHAZ with two of these succumbing to their wounds.

A 19 year old rapper was shot and killed on June 20th in the CHAZ and his mother filed a wrongful death suit against the city, claiming that if authorities had taken action to prevent or clear the occupation, her son would still be alive. A judge eventually tossed the suit but nevertheless, she was right.

It wasn't until a 16 year old was murdered and a 14 year old was shot (on the same day) that authorities finally decided to do something about it.

Given all this, can you tell me that Trump enjoying the events of Jan 6 made one whit of difference in the end?

1. I already answered this so I’m just going to copy/paste what I already told you.

“See post #985. That’s me asking you a question regarding this topic and you desperately pivoting to a different subject.”

Okay, so your question was:

"Why is it that so many of your fellow Trump supporters defend Trump for how he acted on Jan 6? Why do so many of you guys still support him?"

I already told you I don't support him. As for those who do, you'll have to ask them.
2. Does it matter whether you not you said it was the topic? You said it was pertinent to the topic because you’re trying to avoid discussing Trump here.

If I wanted to avoid discussing Trump then I wouldn't have bothered getting into the discussion in the first place.

I was not so much avoiding the topic of Trump as I was trying to put the Democrat reaction to it in the context of their own inactions.
3. The point is that you’re trying to pivot the conversation away from Trump because you supported him.

But I no longer do and I didn't before this discussion even started.

Obviously "urging peace" didn't work. In fact, they should have known it wouldn't.

Twenty plus people were killed during the riots and there were no less than seven shootings in the CHAZ with two of these succumbing to their wounds.

A 19 year old rapper was shot and killed on June 20th in the CHAZ and his mother filed a wrongful death suit against the city, claiming that if authorities had taken action to prevent or clear the occupation, her son would still be alive. A judge eventually tossed the suit but nevertheless, she was right.

It wasn't until a 16 year old was murdered and a 14 year old was shot (on the same day) that authorities finally decided to do something about it.

Given all this, can you tell me that Trump enjoying the events of Jan 6 made one whit of difference in the end?
Yes, Trump enjoying it did make a difference.

The rioters were reading his tweets as they were attacking. Trump’s tweet about Mike Pence not having the courage to do what’s right for the country came at the worst possible time when the attack was escalating. Reading this tweet only encouraged the rioters further. Even members of the Trump administration testified that this was not helpful at all and only threw gasoline on the fire.

They were listening to what he was saying. When he finally gave in to what everyone was pleading from him and called them off, some of them listened.

This is what you have been so desperate to pivot to? The behavior of Trump and Democrats isn’t even close. I’ll take the side that didn’t enjoy unleashing chaos and refused to call them off.

Okay, so your question was:

"Why is it that so many of your fellow Trump supporters defend Trump for how he acted on Jan 6? Why do so many of you guys still support him?"

I already told you I don't support him. As for those who do, you'll have to ask them.

If I wanted to avoid discussing Trump then I wouldn't have bothered getting into the discussion in the first place.

I was not so much avoiding the topic of Trump as I was trying to put the Democrat reaction to it in the context of their own inactions.

But I no longer do and I didn't before this discussion even started.
1. Would you agree that the people who support Trump’s behavior on Jan 6 are pieces of shit?

2. Since you desperately wanted to pivot to this topic, let’s compare the two. Democrat Mayors condemned the violence and urged peace. Trump refused to call off the rioters and, according to you, enjoy watching the chaos. Who behaved worse? Trump or Democrat Mayors?

3. But you did in the last election. Clearly you’re trying to avoid discussing the guy you voted for. Instead you insist on pivoting to Democrats. That’s fine with me. Let’s compare them. What’s worse from leadership regarding riots:

1) Condemning violent behavior and urging peace.

2) Enjoying the violence, refusing to call them off, telling these people that they’re special and that he loves them.

Yes, Trump enjoying it did make a difference.

The rioters were reading his tweets as they were attacking. Trump’s tweet about Mike Pence not having the courage to do what’s right for the country came at the worst possible time when the attack was escalating. Reading this tweet only encouraged the rioters further. Even members of the Trump administration testified that this was not helpful at all and only threw gasoline on the fire.

They were listening to what he was saying. When he finally gave in to what everyone was pleading from him and called them off, some of them listened.

This is what you have been so desperate to pivot to? The behavior of Trump and Democrats isn’t even close. I’ll take the side that didn’t enjoy unleashing chaos and refused to call them off.
How do you know they were "reading his tweets as they were attacking"? Seems like a pretty poor offense if you are simply looking at your phone the entire time...

Anyway...it seems they ignored him though:
January 6, 2021
19:38:58
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
Retweets: 107460
Favorites: 582183
January 6, 2021
20:13:26
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!
Retweets: 156100
Favorites: 730357

Quite 'obvious', your opinion/view is the only one acceptable.:eusa_boohoo:
Mine is the only one that doesn’t rely on a baseless tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. I don’t understand why you guys always seem to go for the retarded conspiracy theory.

Mine is the only one that doesn’t rely on a baseless tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. I don’t understand why you guys always seem to go for the retarded conspiracy theory.

There you go, first 5 words....

Mine didn't either, only pointed out many interesting observations and questions that need further investigation.

But you 'obviously' can't handle that.

why didn’t they read and follow the ones he posted that i provided?
They did. Look at the timeline.

Those tweets came after he threw gasoline on the fire. Several members of his administration resigned over this behavior of his.

What we’re now learning is that several people in his circle were pleading with him to call them off and he refused. Finally he gave in and sent out the tweets you’re describing.

There you go, first 5 words....

Mine didn't either, only pointed out many interesting observations and questions that need further investigation.

But you 'obviously' can't handle that.
Yours obviously relies on a baseless conspiracy theory.

Very typical of you guys to believe in tinfoil hat nonsense.

Yours obviously relies on a baseless conspiracy theory.

Very typical of you guys to believe in tinfoil hat nonsense.
Never supported any conspiracy theory...just many questions that need further investigation......but yours is the only one acceptable. This pattern is visible in all your 'debates'.

Never supported any conspiracy theory...just many questions that need further investigation......but yours is the only one acceptable. This pattern is visible in all your 'debates'.
Sure you do. You obviously support the retarded conspiracy theory that Ray Epps works for the FBI even though there’s exactly zero evidence of it.

Forum List

Back