Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Just thought I would take this opportunity to remind everyone that both sides don't do it....

As in, only one side has the previous VP running against the previous President in the very next campaign after leaving office -- against the backdrop of that previous president openly talking about his previous VP being killed...

If any of this remotely happened on the Democratic side -- right wingers would being going apeshit over it daily.....but since this is all on them, just the mere fact you acknowledge it means you have TDS....which is what they always yell out when they want to avoid being accountable for their bullshit..

They did. Look at the timeline.

Those tweets came after he threw gasoline on the fire. Several members of his administration resigned over this behavior of his.

What we’re now learning is that several people in his circle were pleading with him to call them off and he refused. Finally he gave in and sent out the tweets you’re describing.

Do you think that is a criminal offense?

Jan. 6 texts missing for Trump Homeland Security’s Wolf and Cuccinelli

Text messages for President Donald Trump’s acting homeland security secretary Chad Wolf and acting deputy secretary Ken Cuccinelli are missing for a key period leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to four people briefed on the matter and internal emails.

This discovery of missing records for the senior-most Homeland Security officials, which has not been previously reported, increases the volume of potential evidence that has vanished regarding the time around the Capitol attack.

It comes as both congressional and criminal investigators at the Justice Department seek to piece together an effort by Trump and his allies to overturn the results of the election, which culminated in a pro-Trump rally that became a violent riot in the halls of Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/28/homeland-security-texts-jan6/

Smells like a coverup.

They did. Look at the timeline.

Those tweets came after he threw gasoline on the fire. Several members of his administration resigned over this behavior of his.

What we’re now learning is that several people in his circle were pleading with him to call them off and he refused. Finally he gave in and sent out the tweets you’re describing.

I did...I provided his tweets for you...why didn't they listen to them?

Jan. 6 texts missing for Trump Homeland Security’s Wolf and Cuccinelli

Text messages for President Donald Trump’s acting homeland security secretary Chad Wolf and acting deputy secretary Ken Cuccinelli are missing for a key period leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to four people briefed on the matter and internal emails.

This discovery of missing records for the senior-most Homeland Security officials, which has not been previously reported, increases the volume of potential evidence that has vanished regarding the time around the Capitol attack.

It comes as both congressional and criminal investigators at the Justice Department seek to piece together an effort by Trump and his allies to overturn the results of the election, which culminated in a pro-Trump rally that became a violent riot in the halls of Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/28/homeland-security-texts-jan6/

Smells like a coverup.
according to four people briefed on the matter and internal emails

Four makes it acceptable hearsay then?

100 dudes wrote letters.......lol

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

poor little libs ...so scared of orange man

Forum List

Back