Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Indirectly, the insurrection was Obama's fault.

Really.

Fascinating.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Disgraceful, full of treason. Try 187 min, 3 hours and 11 mins.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously
That is not the capital. He should be tried for treason.

^^^^^^ typical islamo nazi meme. If one does not lick islamo nazi
defecation, any idiot insult is considered HALAL
Suradie objects again. It helps to have some understanding of arabic. Hubby was born in a land once known as FELIX ARABIA. He understands arabic to some
extent but DENIES it when he talks to arabic speaking persons-----he likes to be
entertained by their friendly smiles accompanied by very VULGAR MOUTHS
Yeah. It's all part of this "war" against "evil" that they're waging.
"police brutality" is real just as kindergarten teacher "brutality" is
"real" It is a problem that ideologues like to blow LIGHT YEARS
out of proportion as a weapon for their PERVERTED AGENDAS. I
dealt UP CLOSE with allegations of "POLICE BRUTALITY" I had to
make up my mind to consider, SERIOUSLY; each allegation no matter
how idiotic

No. I’ve been there 100 times and I’ve never had any issues. Clearly this rare incident proves that it was a nefarious plot all along.

All analogies are imperfect. Yours was ok.

So, would you agree that one extreme example like this, justifies closer scrutiny of the rest fo the cases?

Forum List

Back