Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Do you want a list of names?

Yes please. I've seen Ray Epps thrown around. But those claims collapse the moment you take the slightest look at them.

Which might explain why the conspiracy has moved away from actual people and instead focuses on shadowy figures that lack names or actual identities.

I get why you're vague.

Yes please. I've seen Ray Epps thrown around. But those claims collapse the moment you take the slightest look at them.

Which might explain why the conspiracy has moved away from actual people and instead focuses on shadowy figures that lack names or actual identities.

I get why you're vague.
There’s a dude name John. Another one was Tom. And then there was Dave, Frank and Pete.

There’s a dude name John. Another one was Tom. And then there was Dave, Frank and Pete.

John...what? Tom, what? I mean, these are actual people, right? You're not just making this up as you go along, right?

Its always kinda fun to see how deep you and your ilk will believe a conspiracy without ever asking the most obvious questions.

Trump lied. He never offered Pelosi 10,000 National Guard troops, and he never ordered them to be ready for deployment on January 6th, according to the Secretary of Defense.

Nobody ever said he ordered them. Trump can't order troops like that. He can offer them, and he did. That's well known. It's also well known Pelosi turned them down.

We got the memo. And this ain't hearsay:

Patel told Just the News on Wednesday night that the police timeline validated the account he has given to Congress.

"The Capitol Police timeline shows what we have been saying for the last year — that DOD support via the National Guard was refused by the House and Senate sergeant at arms, who report to Pelosi," Patel said. "Now we have it in their own writing, days before Jan. 6. And despite the FBI warning of potential for serious disturbance, no perimeter was established, no agents put on the street, and no fence put up."

Last edited:
What does that say about the average intelligence of the real Trump supporters who, you know, went along with the agitation, rather than stopping it?
The agitation of trump voters began long before that day that traumatized libs

Its never been good between conservatives and democrats but really tore wide open when a white hating neo-marxist was elected president

He coopted the DOJ, CIA, and the IRS

And black people have looting and burning in American cities ever since

Nobody ever said he ordered them. Trump can't order troops like that. He can offer them, and he did. That's well known. It's also well known Pelosi turned them down.

Then why were republicans begging Trump to intervene? Why were local governors trying to contact the white house to send in their National Guard?

Because Pelosi commands the troops....and NOT the commander and chief of the military?

Wow.

The agitation of trump voters began long before that day that traumatized libs

Its never been good between conservatives and democrats but really tore wide open when a white hating neo-marxist was elected president

He coopted the DOJ, CIA, and the IRS

And black people have looting and burning in American cities ever since

And who was the 'white hating neo-marxist' again?

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault, of course. But you're kinda raising that to an art form.

We got the memo. And this ain't hearsay:

You "got" nothing. Trying to blame Pelosi for the insurrection is a dead end Trumper cult fantasy.

You mean like the guy who had several people resign over his behavior on Jan 6? Leading like that?
No, honey boo boo. I mean massive inflation, recession, human trafficking on the Southern border and one stupid mistake away from WWIII from a President who shakes hands with invisible people

And who was the 'white hating neo-marxist' again?

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault, of course. But you're kinda raising that to an art form.
Obama, as if you dont know

No, honey boo boo. I mean massive inflation, recession, human trafficking on the Southern border and one stupid mistake away from WWIII from a President who shakes hands with invisible people
You’re being over-dramatic honey boo boo. (Wtf?)

I’ll take what we have now over the guy who had members of his own administration resigning over his behavior and whose own cabinet considered using the 25th on.

Surely you don’t want to discuss that because you’re a mindless cultist aren’t ya?

You’re being over-dramatic honey boo boo. (Wtf?)

I’ll take what we have now over the guy who had members of his own administration resigning over his behavior and whose own cabinet considered using the 25th on.

Surely you don’t want to discuss that because you’re a mindless cultist aren’t ya?
Thankfully, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are so awful, this should be the last democrat Administration in our lifetime

Thankfully, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are so awful, this should be the last democrat Administration in our lifetime
Yea, I figured you wouldn’t want to discuss Trump’s behavior that had members of his own administration resigning over either.

You’ll do anything to avoid speaking negatively of your leader, won’t ya? You mindless cultist, you.

Spam your funny ratings, little guy. Leader will be proud of you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back