Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

He’s inciting them to peacefully protest. Not a crime.

This would explain why he wasn’t arrested as opposed to your half-baked conspiracy theory about him being with the FBI.

It’s obvious. You guys just want to believe in tinfoil hat nonsense regardless of what the most reasonable answer is.

We used to call you guys birthers. Unfortunately, that was just the beginning of it with you idiots.
Show where I said he was with FBI.

Show where I said he was with FBI.
You don't have the guts to make clear statements like that.

You just dance around it and pile up the "I'm not saying, I'm just sayin" posts, like in this thread:

You just dance around it and pile up the "I'm not saying, I'm just sayin" posts, like in this thread:

Maybe because I didn't........

So you are into doctoring threads now?

Okay, I'll take the side that didn't end with billions in damage and upwards of thirty shot and killed. Deal?

Besides, don't you think that Kamala Harris asking for donations to the bail fund threw gas on the fire?
This fails as a red herring fallacy – a failed attempt to deflect.

It’s also a false comparison fallacy; the riots that took place the result of police murders of black detainees is in no manner the same as the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy – an attack that sought to destroy our democracy, overturn a lawful election, and install Trump as despot and dictator.

Cute whining. But what I am or am not has nothing to do with the fact that you have no evidence. And you aren't going to crybaby your way around that.
Huh? Iol troll boy.
Cute whining. But what I am or am not has nothing to do with the fact that you have no evidence. And you aren't going to crybaby your way around that.

Attachments

• C6F355C0-1201-4C58-849E-F042A4F8F6E5.jpeg
    C6F355C0-1201-4C58-849E-F042A4F8F6E5.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 10
Here’s what you said:

“Should he have done or said something to stop it? Probably. But I think he didn’t because because with his ego, he was simply enjoying it.”

Yeah, and? This does not negate what I said later.
So we agree that he was enjoying the violence and that he should have done something to at least try to stop them.

I didn't say he was enjoying it, I said "I think he was enjoying it..." I was just hypothesizing. I don't know what was going on in his head. For all I know he was playing the Mickey Mouse Club song.
How would you describe a guy who enjoyed the violence and chose not to act to stop it? I’d say he’s depraved, immoral, psychotic, and a piece of shit. How would you describe him? Don’t pivot. Just answer the question.

I don't know, stupid?

You threw four negative traits into one sentence. However, I don't think Trump has the soul of the devil or anything like that. I just think he has the soul of an entitled child. When I think of him, I don't think immoral, depraved, psychotic..." But then, I don't get as emotional as you do about such things.

I take a more practical approach to issues of morality, etiquette and ethics. That's why the riots and the CHAZ bothered me more than Jan 6. The aftermath of the riots and the CHAZ revealed much more massive damage, many more people hurt and killed, businesses destroyed and thousands of lives being affected.

These results are much more tangible and extensive than that of Jan 6 and no amount of hate for Trump is going to change that.

I don't know, stupid?

You threw four negative traits into one sentence. However, I don't think Trump has the soul of the devil or anything like that. I just think he has the soul of an entitled child.
Stupid? I wasn’t even addressing his intelligence. Ok, so just to be clear, you don’t see anything immoral about a guy who was enjoying the violence that was happening and chose not to intervene in stopping it? That’s what you’re going with?

Here’s what you said:

“Should he have done or said something to stop it? Probably. But I think he didn’t because because with his ego, he was simply enjoying it.”

Yeah, and? This does not negate what I said later.
So we agree that he was enjoying the violence and that he should have done something to at least try to stop them.

I didn't say he was enjoying it, I said "I think he was enjoying it..." I was just hypothesizing. I don't know what was going on in his head. For all I know he was playing the Mickey Mouse Club song.
How would you describe a guy who enjoyed the violence and chose not to act to stop it? I’d say he’s depraved, immoral, psychotic, and a piece of shit. How would you describe him? Don’t pivot. Just answer the question.

I don't know, stupid?

You threw four negative traits into one sentence. However, I don't think Trump has the soul of the devil or anything like that. I just think he has the soul of an entitled child. When I think of him, I don't think immoral, depraved, psychotic..." But then, I don't get as emotional as you do about such things.

I take a more practical approach to issues of morality, etiquette and ethics. That's why the riots and the CHAZ bothered me more than Jan 6. The aftermath of the riots and the CHAZ revealed much more massive damage, many more people hurt and killed, businesses destroyed and thousands of lives being affected.

These results are much more tangible and extensive than that of Jan 6 and no amount of hate for Trump is going to change that.

This fails as a red herring fallacy – a failed attempt to deflect.

Deflecting from what? I didn't enter this discussion just to deflect. That would be rather pointless, wouldn't it?

I entered this discussion specifically to point out Democrat hypocrisy.
It’s also a false comparison fallacy; the riots that took place the result of police murders of black detainees is in no manner the same as the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy – an attack that sought to destroy our democracy, overturn a lawful election, and install Trump as despot and dictator.

Pay attention. I wasn't comparing the two in damage done and people hurt, I was comparing the double standard in the way Democrats reacted to the two scenarios.

If it seems like I'm comparing the two it's because I'm pointing out that the scenario that garnered almost no reaction from Democrats - other than to offer up useless platitudes against violence - was the one that ended with more lives lost and more damage done.

And unless you think Trump is smarter and more clever than he is, our Democracy was never in danger.

Forum List

Back