Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The Trump fellating sycophants love their short bus president and wanted the US government to become an autocracy with Trump as dictator so, you will get nothing but lame retorts from their hate of the US and the system.
so how much time did hunter get for carrying money to the big guy from his chinese backers

So you suppose he’s immoral for enjoying a violent riot and choosing not to even attempt to intervene in stopping it.

Great. Finally getting somewhere.

Now since you agree that you think he enjoyed the riot, and you suppose he’s immoral for that, what does that tell you about the people who support Trump‘s behavior on Jan 6?

Is it immoral to support an immoral person?

Don’t pivot.
Why is this so important to you?

Look, I said I disagreed with the attack on the Capital and that it angered me. I also said I think Trump should have done something about it. I said I don't support him anymore and that I really don't care if he wins the election. I'm done with him and his drama and am ready to move on.

What else do you need besides this and why do you need it?

Why is this so important to you?

Look, I said I disagreed with the attack on the Capital and that it angered me. I also said I think Trump should have done something about it. I said I don't support him anymore and that I really don't care if he wins the election. I'm done with him and his drama and am ready to move on.

What else do you need besides this and why do you need it?
I don’t need anything here. I’m just here to discuss the topic, same as you. When discussing a topic, I have no problem answering simple questions. I don’t understand why you feel the need to pivot instead of just answering.

Does this question make you uncomfortable? Why are you avoiding it?

Here’s the pivot of yours I was talking about.

No, I don’t think it’s hypocritical. Democrats condemned the violence and urged peace.

Irrelevant. The issue here is that the Democrats are criticizing Trump for the very same thing they are guilty of: inaction and failure to stop the riots. That is the very essence of hypocrisy.
They didn’t enjoy the riots while refusing to call them off. They didn’t tell the rioters that they’re very special and that we love them.

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter that they said they were against the violence if they committed violence anyway. At that point it became obvious to any idiot that just telling them violence was wrong did not work and action would have to be taken.

Their choice not to act tells me that the denunciation of violence was an end unto itself. In other words, they needed to be seen and heard denouncing the violence but never had any intention of doing anything to stop it. Why? Because they knew that if they did they would be accused of stifling free speech. Never mind that people were being hurt and killed; they want votes.

At worst, you can say that they’re incompetent for not doing enough. But it’s nowhere near immoral that we both agree of Trump.

See above.

I don’t need anything here. I’m just here to discuss the topic, same as you. When discussing a topic, I have no problem answering simple questions. I don’t understand why you feel the need to pivot instead of just answering.

Does this question make you uncomfortable? Why are you avoiding it?
You got everything you need as far as my feelings regarding Trump. You know I don't support him; you know I don't defend his actions and you know I'm not voting for him. There is one less conservative for you to worry about helping put your boogeyman back in office and yet you have this pathological need for me to agree with you totally anyway.

That's not going to happen. It just doesn't bother me as much as it does you and I believe I told you that already. I've gone as far as I'm inclined to go as far as criticizing Trump, his actions and his character. I'm not going to put on some moral charade for you and shout "Depraved! Psychotic!" like I'm at a tent revival or something.

Give it a rest.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

they don't care because they love trump more than america and democracy

but they keep clinging to the big lie!

Irrelevant. The issue here is that the Democrats are criticizing Trump for the very same thing they are guilty of: inaction and failure to stop the riots. That is the very essence of hypocrisy.
Democrats did take action. Whether it was sufficient or not is debatable but you can’t say that they took no action like Trump did.

I’m not criticizing Trump for his failure to stop the riots. I’m criticizing him because he took no action and because he was immoral in enjoying the riot. Who exactly is criticizing him specifically for his failure to stop the riot as opposed to the other stuff I just mentioned?

You got everything you need as far as my feelings regarding Trump. You know I don't support him; you know I don't defend his actions and you know I'm not voting for him. There is one less conservative for you to worry about helping put your boogeyman back in office and yet you have this pathological need for me to agree with you totally anyway.

That's not going to happen. It just doesn't bother me as much as it does you and I believe I told you that already. I've gone as far as I'm inclined to go as far as criticizing Trump, his actions and his character. I'm not going to put on some moral charade for you and shout "Depraved! Psychotic!" like I'm at a tent revival or something.

Give it a rest.
Clearly it does bother you if you’re writing all of this instead of just answering the question.

Instead of writing me this essay, why don’t you just answer the question? It seems I struck a nerve with this question.

Forum List

Back