Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The weird worshipers are in a tizzy over so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath.

Far too many personal vendettas for even their Cry Baby Loser to deal with.
is it true poor old senile biden craps three depends every day...to much fiber in his oatmeal maybe

It’s a direct question and you won’t answer it.

What are you afraid of?
I seriously doubt it......however.....

That was regarding Trump. You’re saying that Trump is an accomplice?
Quite clear the reference was Epps.......I see you move the goal posts to support your narrative....

I don’t need anything here. I’m just here to discuss the topic, same as you. When discussing a topic, I have no problem answering simple questions. I don’t understand why you feel the need to pivot instead of just answering.

Does this question make you uncomfortable? Why are you avoiding it?

I am not sure of Epps affiliation with federal law enforcement...... ARE YOU?

Democrats did take action. Whether it was sufficient or not is debatable but you can’t say that they took no action like Trump did.

I’m not criticizing Trump for his failure to stop the riots. I’m criticizing him because he took no action and because he was immoral in enjoying the riot. Who exactly is criticizing him specifically for his failure to stop the riot as opposed to the other stuff I just mentioned?
its a good thing democrat riots are actually peaceful protests...the burning and rioting and looting is a form of reparations
Trump called them Patriots and thanked them

It is not only Republican staff

FoxNews hosts urged Trump to do something
Trump’s children urged him to do something
Republican Senators and Congress members urged him to do something

Trump refused

But at least USMB Conservatives applaud Trump refusing to act
Pelosi said no troops that day

its a good thing democrat riots are actually peaceful protests...the burning and rioting and looting is a form of reparations
Rioters are not peaceful. Burning and looting is not a form of reparations. Those people should be penalized to the full extent of the law.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

"IT" was stopped in about 3 hours with a MINIMUM show of force arriving to back up Cap Hill Police.

"THEY" were not heavily armed insurgents nor dangerous or particularly destructive.

"HE" chose the dining area because that's where the MULTI-MEDIA displays are.

So what was he supposed to do? The folks in charge of planning for demonstrations are Pelosi and Bowser. Although not completely clear whether a SPECIFIC REQUEST went to right people at DOD for Nat Guard readiness, we DO KNOW that both of those morons REFUSED the offer when made to them.

The "insurgents" dispersed WITHOUT resistance within 3 to 4 hours of reinforcements showing up.

You think giving a "national address" was gonna shorten that time by HOW MUCH? And how many "insurgents" do ya think were gonna just sit in the hallways and listen to a speech at that point?

"IT" was stopped in about 3 hours with a MINIMUM show of force arriving to back up Cap Hill Police.

"THEY" were not heavily armed insurgents nor dangerous or particularly destructive.

"HE" chose the dining area because that's where the MULTI-MEDIA displays are.

So what was he supposed to do? The folks in charge of planning for demonstrations are Pelosi and Bowser. Although not completely clear whether a SPECIFIC REQUEST went to right people at DOD for Nat Guard readiness, we DO KNOW that both of those morons REFUSED the offer when made to them.

The "insurgents" dispersed WITHOUT resistance within 3 to 4 hours of reinforcements showing up.

You think giving a "national address" was gonna shorten that time by HOW MUCH? And how many "insurgents" do ya think were gonna just sit in the hallways and listen to a speech at that point?
"Mac, I don't care".

Okay.

is it true poor old senile biden craps three depends every day...to much fiber in his oatmeal maybe
The Trump bum kissers are desperate to avoid the thread's topic. Obviously.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

The arrests of at least 884 Trump goons offers a sharp contrast to their lack of a single suspect in their imaginary stolen "Landslide!"

Meanwhile, The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol has features an impressive list of Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders exposing the Cry Baby Loser.

The Trump bum kissers are desperate to avoid the thread's topic. Obviously.

View attachment 676915
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

The arrests of at least 884 Trump goons offers a sharp contrast to their lack of a single suspect in their imaginary stolen "Landslide!"

Meanwhile, The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol has features an impressive list of Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders exposing the Cry Baby Loser.
still no evidence to support the kangarooing.

Democrats did take action. Whether it was sufficient or not is debatable but you can’t say that they took no action like Trump did.

Yes I can.

Democrats took no action to stop the riots other than arresting rioters here and there and even when they did that, Harris was asking people to help bail them out.
I’m not criticizing Trump for his failure to stop the riots. I’m criticizing him because he took no action and because he was immoral in enjoying the riot. Who exactly is criticizing him specifically for his failure to stop the riot as opposed to the other stuff I just mentioned?

Pretty much every Trump hater in this discussion.

Forum List

Back