Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Clearly it does bother you if you’re writing all of this instead of just answering the question.

Instead of writing me this essay, why don’t you just answer the question? It seems I struck a nerve with this question.

Not exactly.

I'm not going as far as using the word "immoral" because it's not as simple as that. It never is.

If saying Trump's inaction is immoral then so is Democrat inaction. Yet I haven't gone as far as to say Democrat inaction is immoral. And no, simply denouncing violence or advising against it means nothing if you aren't going to take action to stop it.

Morality is highly subjective and a largely human construct. Whereas I understand this, you apparently do not. You seem to think like a lot of theists think where everything fits neatly and completely into two categories: Evil/Not Evil. But again, it is almost never as simple as that.

I will not go as far as using the word "immoral" in either of these cases because I'm not inclined to do so. Take from that what you will but, there it is.

It's all been a variation on a theme: "I don't care what he did or didn't do".
As rightist media - Fox News, the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, etc. - display their disgust at the rabid Trumpery being exposed by the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, and 884 Trump goons have been arrested to date, their alternate reality hasn't been able to contrive a single suspect in their vast conspiracy that stolel a "Landslide!"

Although, the comic relief they provide by confections such as "Whispering Ray: The Man Who Controls Weak Minds" is comedy gold.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

As rightist media - Fox News, the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, etc. - display their disgust at the rabid Trumpery being exposed by the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, and 884 Trump goons have been arrested to date, their alternate reality hasn't been able to contrive a single suspect in their vast conspiracy that stolel a "Landslide!"

Although, the comic relief they provide by confections such as "Whispering Ray: The Man Who Controls Weak Minds" is comedy gold.

what have they exposed?

The Select committee has a special team that is focused only on the security mistakes, and security failures of the 1/6 riot, is what I heard on the news today and after August break we will begin to hear the testimony from that investigation and every thing they've been able to find out.....

Soooooo, we will see.....

The Select committee has a special team that is focused only on the security mistakes, and security failures of the 1/6 riot, is what I heard on the news today and after August break we will begin to hear the testimony from that investigation and every thing they've been able to find out.....

Soooooo, we will see.....
sooooooooooooooooooooo, what are you bragging on?

exactly, what does any of that prove?
All the sworn testimony by Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders exposes what the Loser and his cronies have been desperate to hide.

"Proof" is a matter for any adjudications that result, not for the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol by Trump goons.

You showed one case. Out of hundreds.

That’s hardly a pattern.

One of YOUR defenses was that the system is overwhelmed by the large number of cases.

If that is the case, that implies that it is the WHOLE SYSTEM that is overwhelmed.

And you are utterly unconcerned.

It is clear that you don't care about human rights. It raises the question if you, and you libs, ever cared about human rights.

All the sworn testimony by Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders exposes what the Loser and his cronies have been desperate to hide.

"Proof" is a matter for any adjudications that result, not for the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol by Trump goons.
what is the evidence against trump for what?

what is the evidence against trump for what?
Again, that is a matter for prosecutors to present in any indictments resulting from the sworn testimonies if all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders and others.

Again, that is a matter for prosecutors to present in any indictments resulting from the sworn testimonies if all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders and others.
well you claim there's evidence. what is it? come on, why you backing away now?

You mean Trump haters?

Forum List

Back