Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

You are very good at presenting rolled-up data.
I understand you don’t belong to a community or have any friends or family who do.
Perhaps you should evaluate yourself the way most other people evaluate you.
You have some severe emotional and mental issues.

Not my problem.

I provide data, you provide made up stories about family members that may or not may exist.

This is an internet forum, your "community" whatever that may be is meaningless. If you cannot back up what you claim, then you are just telling made up stories.

I evaluate myself the way people that matter to me evaluate me. My family and friends and co-workers and boss. I do not give a flying fuck what some mindless partisan on the internet thinks about me.

You are nothing but a fraud, never supporting any claim you made, always pointing to some family member or somebody else as if you have never actually done anything for yourself in your whole life.
I laugh at you because the information, If available, is at your fingertips, and yet the only time you will search for anything is to prove Trump is a failure.

Heck, all you have to do is look up Roosevelt Field at Carle Place, but I’m betting you won’t.

Hey, lookie here...in 2014 this place had a 95.2% occupancy rate and was going through a 100,000 sqft expansion. And Trump was not even POTUS yet. How is that possible?

View attachment 272161
And was losing tenants every 3 months.
The tenants were signing 3 month contracts because the economy was so bad.
I know because my job requires me to know.
It was horrible seeing all the money invested in store spaces being lost.

Proof little man, proof.

Otherwise it is just a made up story.

I understand you don’t belong to a community or have any friends or family who do.

Not my problem.

I provide data, you provide made up stories about family members that may or not may exist.

This is an internet forum, your "community" whatever that may be is meaningless. If you cannot back up what you claim, then you are just telling made up stories.

I evaluate myself the way people that matter to me evaluate me. My family and friends and co-workers and boss. I do not give a flying fuck what some mindless partisan on the internet thinks about me.

You are nothing but a fraud, never supporting any claim you made, always pointing to some family member or somebody else as if you have never actually done anything for yourself in your whole life.
I laugh at you because the information, If available, is at your fingertips, and yet the only time you will search for anything is to prove Trump is a failure.

Heck, all you have to do is look up Roosevelt Field at Carle Place, but I’m betting you won’t.

Hey, lookie here...in 2014 this place had a 95.2% occupancy rate and was going through a 100,000 sqft expansion. And Trump was not even POTUS yet. How is that possible?

View attachment 272161

Proof little man, proof.

You think I believe half the bravado bullshit you post?!

I gave you information, you ignore it and ramble on about some unknown relative.

A mall that has been around since 1956 is your proof that Trump completely changed the face of commercial real estate just by getting elected?

Wow, that is pathetic even by your standards.

By the way, I have never said Trump was a failure, just that he is not a god that you people make him out to be.
What you provide is FauxNooz, Rush Limbaugh, rolled up bullshit that can infer that the 98+% of US citizens that have been screwed by the policies of both parties are doing okee dokey.
That ship, the SS Bullshit, has sank.

I provide hard, cold data. you provide stories about relatives that may or may not even exist.

you have never once, ever, backed up a thing you have claimed.
Statistics are not data; they are data manipulated.
For instance, if you can show me 3 hoods being completely regutted under Obama, I’ll be impressed.
Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt are undergoing a reinessance, let alone Levittown, East Meadow and Bellmore.
People are spending and Americans are doing the work.

Poor little man, still nothing but cool stories you made up in your little mind

View attachment 272161

Proof little man, proof.

I back up just about everything I post little man. Try it once, see how it feels.

View attachment 272161

Proof little man, proof.

I back up just about everything I post little man. Try it once, see how it feels.
How you’re a billionaire and the smartest man on earth (after Frannie, of course)?
Even the statisticians I know never argue statistics because they know stats are a croc.

Not my problem.

View attachment 272161

two years later, 2016 they are up to 96.8%. Seems you are full of shit.

upload_2019-7-31_17-7-30.png

Not my problem.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162
And still bleeding tenants until about 6 months after Trump.
You love stats.
I have the proof but I would lose my job.

I gave you information, you ignore it and ramble on about some unknown relative.

A mall that has been around since 1956 is your proof that Trump completely changed the face of commercial real estate just by getting elected?

By the way, I have never said Trump was a failure, just that he is not a god that you people make him out to be.
What you provide is FauxNooz, Rush Limbaugh, rolled up bullshit that can infer that the 98+% of US citizens that have been screwed by the policies of both parties are doing okee dokey.

I provide hard, cold data. you provide stories about relatives that may or may not even exist.

For instance, if you can show me 3 hoods being completely regutted under Obama, I’ll be impressed.
Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt are undergoing a reinessance, let alone Levittown, East Meadow and Bellmore.

Oh lookie here, in 2018 with Trump as POTUS they are down to 96.2%., how is that possible??? Could you have been lying to us?

upload_2019-7-31_17-11-0.png

Not my problem.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162
No business establishment is going to publish their tenancy failure rate.
Only those in my similar occupation know what’s going on and things are looking up.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162
You love stats.

How can they be losing tenants and go up in occupancy rates? you are so full of shit.

You have no proof, you have nothing but cool stories.

I thought you were your own boss, or was that a lie also?

Oh lookie here, in 2018 with Trump as POTUS they are down to 96.2%., how is that possible??? Could you have been lying to us?

View attachment 272163
Completely rebuilt; is the tenancy turnover rate published?
I doubt it.
The only indicator is the success of the stores, not the snapshot picture of a tenancy.
But you already know that.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162
Only those in my similar occupation know what’s going on and things are looking up.

So, you are telling me that Simon Property Group is lying in their Financial Statements?

That is a big charge, can you back it up? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162
You love stats.

How can they be losing tenants and go up in occupancy rates? you are so full of shit.

You have no proof, you have nothing but cool stories.

I thought you were your own boss, or was that a lie also?
Are you a moron?
You’ve got to be kidding me.
I’ll give you a few minutes to answer that stupid question yourself.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162

So, you are telling me that Simon Property Group is lying in their Financial Statements?

Damn, you are stupid.
90+% of spaces filled for 3 months.
How many of those tenants will renew?
Tell me...

View attachment 272163
I doubt it.
The only indicator is the success of the stores, not the snapshot picture of a tenancy.

The company that owns this mall saw their stock rise 356% during the Obama years, that is pretty good for a company that was doing so poorly

Oh hey, guess what their stock has done under Trump...lost 4.90% in the first two years of Trump...how can that be?

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

I'm not a trump supporter but your post proves that if a conservative could't lie they wouldn't have anything to say.

They wouldn't know truth if it reached up and kiss them on the mouth.

View attachment 272161

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

proof little man, proof! you keep telling nice little stories, but never offer one bit of evidence

View attachment 272163
I doubt it.

The company that owns this mall saw their stock rise 356% during the Obama years, that is pretty good for a company that was doing so poorly

Oh hey, guess what their stock has done under Trump...lost 4.90% in the first two years of Trump...how can that be?
Nice deflection.
What the hell does that have to do with small and large businesses failing after 3 months?

I asked a question relevant to Obama vs Trump and you sidetracked.

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

proof little man, proof! you keep telling nice little stories, but never offer one bit of evidence
Ad hominem.
Simon Property as a company has zero reflection on the success of the businesses that lost money.

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

Looks like the analyst is missing data so uses false indicators to answer the question.

That would get you fired, if not jail time.

Forum List

Back