Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Hey, lookie here...in 2014 this place had a 95.2% occupancy rate and was going through a 100,000 sqft expansion. And Trump was not even POTUS yet. How is that possible?

View attachment 272161
And was losing tenants every 3 months.
The tenants were signing 3 month contracts because the economy was so bad.
I know because my job requires me to know.
It was horrible seeing all the money invested in store spaces being lost.

two years later, 2016 they are up to 96.8%. Seems you are full of shit.

View attachment 272162
No business establishment is going to publish their tenancy failure rate.
Only those in my similar occupation know what’s going on and things are looking up.

So, you are telling me that Simon Property Group is lying in their Financial Statements?

That is a big charge, can you back it up? :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Damn, you are stupid.
90+% of spaces filled for 3 months.
How many of those tenants will renew?
Tell me...

In 2016...
upload_2019-7-31_17-21-2.png

in 2018..

upload_2019-7-31_17-21-33.png

Seems 2018 was not much different than 2016

View attachment 272162
Only those in my similar occupation know what’s going on and things are looking up.

So, you are telling me that Simon Property Group is lying in their Financial Statements?

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

Next question..
How many of those 2018 tenants are still there?
Almost all.

Nice deflection.
What the hell does that have to do with small and large businesses failing after 3 months?

That did not happen...you are lying. You are making up stories and can offer no support at all to back them up.

How about news story from the local newspaper about how badly this mall was sucking. that should have made the news.

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

Next question..
How many of those 2018 tenants are still there?
Almost all.

so are the ones from 2016. what is your point?

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

By the way, this can not represent only Carle Place because Carle Place only has 120 tenants.

Nice deflection.
What the hell does that have to do with small and large businesses failing after 3 months?

That did not happen...you are lying. You are making up stories and can offer no support at all to back them up.

How about news story from the local newspaper about how badly this mall was sucking. that should have made the news.
Like suburban school districts, no suburban area is going to brag about how the local economy sucks.
If they did, who would rent a space?

View attachment 272162

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

By the way, this can not represent only Carle Place because Carle Place only has 120 tenants.

Correct, it is all of SPG, they do not list it for individual properties.

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

True Corporate Accounting.
And I don’t blame them.

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

And I don’t blame them.

As it is their Financial statement is more than 160 pages. They have far too many properties to list every detail for each.

Why is their stock sucking so bad under Trump with the commercial real estate market so amazing?

Do you have some examples? That's kind of vague.

There is nothing wrong with asking for some sort of reference. I was just asking so I could be informed. I wasn't demanding proof as a means of disproving your point. I know a lot of "economists" are closet commies who do nothing but defend leftist spending policies as "economically sound" and we're supposed to accept that as gospel truth because they are "experts."

Read what I wrote, if you want to prove me wrong feel free I wish you luck
Well, now you're shifting the burden of proof to someone other than the person making the claim. That's not fair.

I can't prove a negative. It's impossible.

That's like "prove that God does not exist." How can anyone prove that without being omnipresent in the universe or actually taking a picture or video?

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

Go get me a sandwich lol
See. That wasn't so hard. Why did you resist? I caused you to make a more convincing argument.

:beer:

Because like I said you are deranged,, every one knows trump is the greatest.. why waste my time.. but I’m glad I could inform you
Thank you for un-deranging me. (or is it rearranging? I don't know).

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

It's typical of the RW, they are damn liars, the truth will set them into cognitive turmoil - for the few who can cogitate.

The reality is there are liars, damn liars and statistics - P@atriot plays in all of these roles.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

It's typical of the RW, they are damn liars, the truth will set them into cognitive turmoil - for the few who can cogitate.

The reality is there are liars, damn liars and statistics - P@atriot plays in all of these roles.
and, the other side of the coin chimes in.

:laugh:

Read what I wrote, if you want to prove me wrong feel free I wish you luck
Well, now you're shifting the burden of proof to someone other than the person making the claim. That's not fair.

That's like "prove that God does not exist." How can anyone prove that without being omnipresent in the universe or actually taking a picture or video?

Go get me a sandwich lol
See. That wasn't so hard. Why did you resist? I caused you to make a more convincing argument.

Because like I said you are deranged,, every one knows trump is the greatest.. why waste my time.. but I’m glad I could inform you

Welcome to team trump.. winning

Thanks.
This assholes post is still in politics. My post being basically the same calling him an asshole got sent to the rubber room. I guess some asshole with mod powers decided my thread about this asshole was completely different than this asshole's thread.

Go get me a sandwich lol

Welcome to team trump.. winning
:laugh::beer:

Thanks.
I notice that you conveniently leave out who was in control of congress in your chart.

That's because you're a partisan hack.

Damn, you are stupid.
Tell me...

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

And I don’t blame them.

As it is their Financial statement is more than 160 pages. They have far too many properties to list every detail for each.

Why is their stock sucking so bad under Trump with the commercial real estate market so amazing?
Good question.
Maybe most investors look at things the same way you do and “know” their financial statement is a farce.
Despite reality you’re convinced they’re...
Doing great and poorly at the same time!

I'm not a trump supporter but your post proves that if a conservative could't lie they wouldn't have anything to say. They wouldn't know truth if it reached up and kiss them on the mouth.
Thing is, they may actually believe this stuff.

So that wouldn't be lying as much being terribly conned.

Yes as I was reading through the posts of this thread I started to consider that they actually believe such things.

However they are being fed lies and don't bother to check out what they are being told. Mostly because they want to believe what they're being told. It's willful ignorance.

It also has to do with the fact that a democratic president cleaned up a huge mess left by a republican president. If the situation was flipped, they would be screaming from the rooftops at what a great job that republican did to clean up the big mess the democratic president left behind.

They don't want to admit honest truths so they only get their information from sources that will tell them what they want to hear. Not true reality and facts.

In 2016...
View attachment 272164

in 2018..

View attachment 272165

And I don’t blame them.

Good question.
Maybe most investors look at things the same way you do and “know” their financial statement is a farce.
Despite reality you’re convinced they’re...
Doing great and poorly at the same time!

So, instead of admitting you are full of shit, you are going to accuse a multi billion dollar company of fraud?

That is a new low for even you.

Forum List

Back