Trump Supporters: what is the number one reason you support Trump?

Why do you support Trump?

• I agree with his policies. Please specify in a post which ones

• Whatever he'll do, he tells it like it is

• I just want a Republican to win and he's the most electible

• I won't support him unless he's the candidate, but then I will vote for him in the election

• I'll vote for Hillary over Trump

• I'll vote third party if it's Hillary v. Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Granted I don't read every post of every thread, but I hear from Trump supporters very little reason from a policy perspective why you support Trump. I get being sick of establishment Republicans, our PC culture and those things, but to me it still comes down to policy. That's why I'd most likely be to support Cruz even though he said bone headed things. Actually, Cruz wins polls based on policy hands down.
I support Trump in the hope that he will MANAGE the country's wealth, resources and trade deals for the benefit of all citizens. I hope he is a manager...not a politician.

You want a politician to "manage" the economy? That scares the shit out of me
I support Trump because he has stumpy fingers

Pity vote

Wow, you're the usually getting the pity dates. Oops, you said pity vote, never mind ...

I do quite well on dates...chicks dig my long, luxurious fingers

You should see their eyes light up when I pull them out

I meant with real girls

This thread went to the gutter QUICK

It was inevitable considering who created it. Biggest hypocrite on the board.

Wish he'd let the results be visible without voting. Since I'm obviously not a Rumpbot I can't vote, so can't see results.
Oh well, on to more worthy threads.

Read the poll, dumb ass, there are two choices for you to chose from at the bottom. I picked one of those two

I can't use either one of those choices. They don't apply.

Maybe whoever made up the poll should have thought of all possibilities.

If Trump is a candidate, you're not voting for Trump, Hillary or third party? Your only other choice is not voting. So pick third party which really means neither of the two, or don't vote, but if you're not voting, who gives a shit what you think in a poll about who you're going to vote for anyway?

Are you completely ignorant of how the process works?
Or can you link me to this Hillary nomination I apparently slept through?

duh.gif

Anybody know what date it is? I think I overslept by several months....

Here you go ...

Rim Shot!

If Trump is a candidate, you're not voting for Trump, Hillary or third party? Your only other choice is not voting. So pick third party which really means neither of the two, or don't vote, but if you're not voting, who gives a shit what you think in a poll about who you're going to vote for anyway?
This election is going to be decided by the non-voters. So you better start asking yourself why your party is turning off so many people. Their opinion DOES matter. A lot.

you understand that raising prices for consumers across the economy and driving up the cost of products of American companies does more harm than good, no?
I tend to look at long term.
You cant compete in a market when you don't have one.

The #1 economy in the world isn't a market?
You mean all those American companies in china and mexico? lol
Trumps focus is jobs. Not American companies using slave labor in shit hole countries.
Like I said, long term.

No idea what that has to do with what I said.

Free trade is good for our economy, and that's shown in basic economics. And trusting government to make better decisions than the American people over our choices is just insane
You said number one economy. Why wouldn't companies locations not be relevant?
You keep saying "#1 economy" but ignore me when I say all of our jobs are getting replaced by part time jobs and such. Do you think nobody having a job is good for the economy?

Where companies are located is not relevant to our being the #1 economy, no, we are the #1 economy regardless of where they are located.

You do get that lower prices are good for consumers and help employers compete better with foreign competition both here and abroad, no?

This election is going to be decided by the non-voters. So you better start asking yourself why your party is turning off so many people. Their opinion DOES matter. A lot.

:lmao:

The "Republican" insults me again calling me a Republican! That's too funny, no wonder I keep making fun of your stupidity, it's because you are stupid

I tend to look at long term.
You cant compete in a market when you don't have one.

The #1 economy in the world isn't a market?
You mean all those American companies in china and mexico? lol
Trumps focus is jobs. Not American companies using slave labor in shit hole countries.
Like I said, long term.

No idea what that has to do with what I said.

Free trade is good for our economy, and that's shown in basic economics. And trusting government to make better decisions than the American people over our choices is just insane
You said number one economy. Why wouldn't companies locations not be relevant?
You keep saying "#1 economy" but ignore me when I say all of our jobs are getting replaced by part time jobs and such. Do you think nobody having a job is good for the economy?

Where companies are located is not relevant to our being the #1 economy, no, we are the #1 economy regardless of where they are located.

You do get that lower prices are good for consumers and help employers compete better with foreign competition both here and abroad, no?
What makes us the number one economy? What do we excel at?
I do. You have to understand; I fully support free trade. I am just aware there is a time and place for it.
My problem is our jobs are part time stocking someone elses shit. You want 80% of the country on welfare or starving in the street?

The "Republican" insults me again calling me a Republican! That's too funny, no wonder I keep making fun of your stupidity, it's because you are stupid
I have no idea what party you are, but you sound a lot like the pseudo-conservative rubes around here.

Nevertheless, my point stands. The opinions of non-voters matter, because they are the ones who are going to determine who will be our next President.

Granted I don't read every post of every thread, but I hear from Trump supporters very little reason from a policy perspective why you support Trump. I get being sick of establishment Republicans, our PC culture and those things, but to me it still comes down to policy. That's why I'd most likely be to support Cruz even though he said bone headed things. Actually, Cruz wins polls based on policy hands down.
I support Trump in the hope that he will MANAGE the country's wealth, resources and trade deals for the benefit of all citizens. I hope he is a manager...not a politician.

Pity vote

Wow, you're the usually getting the pity dates. Oops, you said pity vote, never mind ...

I meant with real girls
Wtf Kaz....trump is not a politician...that's his selling card.

Pity vote

I meant with real girls
Wtf Kaz....trump is not a politician...that's his selling card.
That's right. Trump is not a politician. He is a huckster. A glitzy, gold-plated turd.

What we excelled at was kicking the ass of foreign competition. Unfortunately people who are at heart good people like you, decided to believe lying piece of shit politicians like Donald Trump who told you that if you turn over the power of guns to them, they will use that ubiquitous power of guns to make better choices than the rest of us will over our own lives and our own money.

You're a good guy, Harley. I believe that. But is your name bitch? Or are you a free man? If your name is bitch, then go ahead and support a despot like Donald Trump who believes he knows how to run our own lives better than we do

I have no idea what party you are, but you sound a lot like the pseudo-conservative rubes around here.

Nevertheless, my point stands. The opinions of non-voters matter, because they are the ones who are going to determine who will be our next President.

I don't belong to any party, including the Libertarian party even though I support their ideas the most. But that you don't know what party you think I am is the lie that you tell,obviously you think I'm a Republican if you read your post. Which you consider an insult while you say you are one

I have issues with Ted Cruz.

He lies too much for my tastes. I think he should change the oil in his hair. I also don't like politicians that make me feel like I'm in church. And somebody needs to tell him blue jeans aren't cool with a blazer anymore. That is a fashion foopah.

What we excelled at was kicking the ass of foreign competition. Unfortunately people who are at heart good people like you, decided to believe lying piece of shit politicians like Donald Trump who told you that if you turn over the power of guns to them, they will use that ubiquitous power of guns to make better choices than the rest of us will over our own lives and our own money.

You're a good guy, Harley. I believe that. But is your name bitch? Or are you a free man? If your name is bitch, then go ahead and support a despot like Donald Trump who believes he knows how to run our own lives better than we do
Statistically, what makes us #1?
Trump wants to open up a lot of markets, too. IDK where you are getting all this from.

I don't belong to any party, including the Libertarian party even though I support their ideas the most. But that you don't know what party you think I am is the lie that you tell,obviously you think I'm a Republican if you read your post. Which you consider an insult while you say you are one
I think both parties have alienated the middle more than ever. They have both polarized to the extremes. In the process, the GOP has lost the votes of old school conservative Republicans like me, and the Democratic party has also lost large swaths of voters.

Elections are now determined by how much each party has managed to piss of their own voters.

You blew off the opinions of these voters, and that is a fantastically stupid thing to do, considering the impact we have on elections when we choose to stay home. Or, in my case, leave the top part of the ballot blank.

Whichever party wises up first will sweep the board. The way the GOP has been trending for over a decade, I don't think it will be them.

I have issues with Ted Cruz.

He lies too much for my tastes. I think he should change the oil in his hair. I also don't like politicians that make me feel like I'm in church. And somebody needs to tell him blue jeans aren't cool with a blazer anymore. That is a fashion foopah.

I tried to thank or agree with you, but you said he "lies" too much. I agree with him more than other Republicans, but I'm put off by some of his comments like about "carpet bombing"

But that he "lies" was why I couldn't give you credit. What are you talking about?

If trump is a politician who do you have in mind that is not a politician?

I think both parties have alienated the middle more than ever. They have both polarized to the extremes. In the process, the GOP has lost the votes of old school conservative Republicans like me, and the Democratic party has also lost large swaths of voters.

Elections are now determined by how much each party has managed to piss of their own voters.

You blew off the opinions of these voters, and that is a fantastically stupid thing to do, considering the impact we have on elections when we choose to stay home. Or, in my case, leave the top part of the ballot blank.

Whichever party wises up first will sweep the board. The way the GOP has been trending for over a decade, I don't think it will be them.
All the "middle " candidates are laying in the gutter...way down the road. We didn't blow off their supporters opinions...they just didn't have enuf supporters.

I think both parties have alienated the middle more than ever
And you want the Republicans to pay for that

[QUOTE="g5000, post: 13717822, member: 34052"They have both polarized to the extremes. In the process, the GOP has lost the votes of old school conservative Republicans like me, and the Democratic party has also lost large swaths of voters.

Whichever party wises up first will sweep the board. The way the GOP has been trending for over a decade, I don't think it will be them.[/QUOTE]

First of all you stupid bitch, if you read the discussion, which you obviously didn't, his issue wasn't that he was a non-voter, it was that he's a butt fucking lover of the hippie. how did you not get that?

Second of all, you're suppostedly a REPUBLICAN who thinks calling me a REPUBLICAN is an insult.

Third of all, no one believes your crap. You're a butt fucking lover of the Democrat party and everyone knows that, including Democrats.

So fuck off, bitch. When you grow a par and can admit what you are, get back to me. Kapishe?

Forum List

Back