🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supports Roy Moore staying in Senate race, gets destroyed on Twitter

Of course Trump supports him, He thinks grabbing pussy is a God given right.

GOOD for TRUMP as he leaves it up to MOORE to decide what he is going to do about MERE allegations .

No stupid leftist's opinion on twitter can "destroy" Trump like Trump destroyed every leftist retard that posts on twitter on Election Night, you silly faggots.

I don't know why these leftist idiots think someone standing up against false accusations means they are guilty....oh yeah I do...because they're leftist idiots.

Every leftist chump on these boards either cried themselves to sleep or burst into an angry rage when they heard Trump was elected...the biggest moment of mass ownage in world history I'd say.

I was a bit of a man whore in my youth, I never once asked a woman if I could grab her pussy verbally...not once. It always happened in the process of making out & making a move, hand slowly moving up their leg. If the woman pushed my hand away, I immediatedly abandoned that mission out of respect. Most of the time, as Trump says: "They let you do it". It was the normal process of making out and eventually leading to snu-snu.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back