Trump surging nationally.

Libby went to jail, why didn't Clinton?

Because liberals don't believe that the laws apply to them (it's why the shred the U.S. Constitution every day). And when you are a liberal who got to appoint everyone in the justice system - you get to commit perjury and walk away. Sad but true...
You probably do believe Dennis Hastert and his ilk are Liberals. :eusa_doh:

Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by six to one in Logan Co., W.V., CNN pointed out, but the residents are outraged over Clinton’s call to eradicate the coal industry.

“It was not easy here to randomly find people here who want Hillary Clinton for president,” CNN reported, adding that out of the nearly 20 random Democrats they interviewed, nearly all of them were already supporting Trump.

CNN Struggles to Find Democrat Not Voting Trump
Who knows why you think that matters? Logan county favored the Republican candidate for president last time too, regardless of their party affiliation. So this year may turn out the same. Sadly for them, the voice of only 13,000 voters in that county won't be heard.

2012:
Romney ... 8,186 ... 69%
Obama ..... 3,461 ... 29%

oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure
Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

lyin under oath is serious crime

he was the only president in history to be deposed in a civil matter during his term in office. it was disgusting.

and who he slept with was no one's business....especially with his wife sitting next to him.

Clinton signed the legislation that made it Paula Jones' business.

The irony is excruciating, isn't it?

no. your ignorance is.

as is your total lack of honesty

Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

he was the only president in history to be deposed in a civil matter during his term in office. it was disgusting.

and who he slept with was no one's business....especially with his wife sitting next to him.

no. your ignorance is.

What am I being dishonest about? You mean Clinton didn't sign the Violence Against Women act? How is it not ironic that he signed the bill that allowed Paula Jones to sue him?

no. your ignorance is.

What am I being dishonest about? You mean Clinton didn't sign the Violence Against Women act? How is it not ironic that he signed the bill that allowed Paula Jones to sue him?

that act had zero to do with paula jones. and it had zero to do with scalia setting him up to be deposed during his presidency.

but thanks for playing. let me know when you understand the civil suit brought against him on the last day before the statute of limitations ran.

no. your ignorance is.

that act had zero to do with paula jones. and it had zero to do with scalia setting him up to be deposed during his presidency..

What the fuck does Scalia have to do with anything?

You're a major dingbat. The act allowed Paula Jones to bring in witnesses to testify about Clinton's history of attacks on women. It wasn't the result of the Paula Jones incident, as you are implying that I have said.

Talk about dishonest and stupid.

but thanks for playing. let me know when you understand the civil suit brought against him on the last day before the statute of limitations ran.

Only a dingbat would think that makes any difference. You know there's no defense of Clinton, so you throw mud against the wall to see what sticks.

no. your ignorance is.

that act had zero to do with paula jones. and it had zero to do with scalia setting him up to be deposed during his presidency..

You're a major dingbat. The act allowed Paula Jones to bring in witnesses to testify about Clinton's history of attacks on women. It wasn't the result of the Paula Jones incident, as you are implying that I have said.

Only a dingbat would think that makes any difference. You know there's no defense of Clinton, so you throw mud against the wall to see what sticks.
Oh? Exactly which provision in the Violence Against Women Act affected court proceedings to determine which witnesses could testify?

Then describe the provision in that law which allowed it to retroactively cover incidents prior to its passage, since her claim was from 1991 and the law passed in 1994...

Oh? Exactly which provision in the Violence Against Women Act affected court proceedings to determine which witnesses could testify?

Then describe the provision in that law which allowed it to retroactively cover incidents prior to its passage, since her claim was from 1991 and the law passed in 1994...

The act allowed Paula Jones to bring civil suit against the sexual predator who had attacked her.

Now look, you're a Communist, so you demand that rape is good, and the duty of women is to submit to rape by powerful party members; I get it. But sexual predator Clinton did open it up by signing the law that let women file federal civil suits against their attackers.

So it's a private matter between a woman and her rapist?
What rape ? How come you believe the women associated with clinton but not the one who said trumpet of the large hands, raped her??

What rape ? How come you believe the women associated with clinton but not the one who said trumpet of the large hands, raped her??

Women should be believe (Hillary Clinton.)

There is a pervasive and consistent pattern of sexual abuse by Bill Clinton. That you hold party above all in no way alters reality.

There is a pervasive and consistent pattern of sexual abuse by Bill Clinton. That you hold party above all in no way alters reality.
I'll be voting for Hillary and not Bill You repubs are very selective on who you believe

no. your ignorance is.

because someone as ignorant as you calling me a "dingbat" is meaningful?

damn, you must be even more stupid than previously indicated. :cuckoo:

like I said... let me know when you have a modicum of understanding about the case

yes, the conspiracy theory nutcases like saying that.

normal people just say he cheated.

you know, like the Donald did.....to every woman he's ever been with.

Ah, so that's what this is all about. You're a Trumpgirl! You try to avoid thinking about him, but you can't. You are confused about that funny feeling you get when you do. Then you wonder, what would your friends say? Family? Would they, could they accept you the way your really are.

Come out, I know you want to!
Sisboombah ....gooooooooo Donald!

[

yes, the conspiracy theory nutcases like saying that.

normal people just say he cheated.

Got it, a woman alleging sexual assault by a party member is a "conspiracy theory."

Democrats, the party of rape.

bimbo-care.jpg

I'll be voting for Hillary and not Bill You repubs are very selective on who you believe
And you leftists are fuckin FOOLS.

Forum List

Back