Trump surging nationally.

I hope Trump does dig up shit from last century and throw it in cintons face .... his ass will be crispier toast than it already is
How so?

apparently you didnt see the voting results of candidates that run that type of campaign ... Trump said he could go either way, but wanted a campaign about the issues

What does Iraq have to do with Clinton being a lying, cheating, perjuring scumbag?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

still whining after all you got was a blue dress. :cuckoo:

no one cares except lying rightwingnuts
We got Clinton lying under oath, a stain on american history. You support it?

did you really need to ask that question

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure
Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?
Since when do conservatives care about lying under oath?? I still recall the right erupting with aplause when Scooter Libby had his sentence commuted by Bush after being convicted of lying under oath. Face reality, righties only care about lying under osth when the perjuror is a Democrat.

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure
Since when do conservatives care about lying under oath?? I still recall the right erupting with aplause when Scooter Libby had his sentence commuted by Bush after being convicted of lying under oath. Face reality, righties only care about lying under osth when the perjuror is a Democrat.
And I remember bush with president cheney were questioned but he wouldn't take the oath

I hope Trump does dig up shit from last century and throw it in cintons face .... his ass will be crispier toast than it already is
How so?

apparently you didnt see the voting results of candidates that run that type of campaign ... Trump said he could go either way, but wanted a campaign about the issues

However, judging by past Democrat behavior, Clinton will go dirty as she can. That's what Democrats do. Of course, they get their surrogates to do the dirty work while they pretend to be more pure than the driven snow.

--LOL
So Libby was in prison for lying under oath? Imagine that? Let's talk about the criminals that Clinton set free, that you don't mind that he did.

How so?

However, judging by past Democrat behavior, Clinton will go dirty as she can. That's what Democrats do. Of course, they get their surrogates to do the dirty work while they pretend to be more pure than the driven snow.

I don't think she will (personally) but her pacs will. ... since Trump doesn't have any, or so he claims, he'll get dirty just like he always does, when he does he's twice as screwed as he is now.

--LOL
So Libby was in prison for lying under oath? Imagine that? Let's talk about the criminals that Clinton set free, that you don't mind that he did.
Huh? Do you think Libby went to prison??

--LOL
Huh? Do you think Libby went to prison??

woodie doesn't think ....RW'r ya know

--LOL
And I remember bush with president cheney were questioned but he wouldn't take the oath
so what

--LOL
so what
You guys make a big deal about the oaths until it's one of your guys with his hand on the bible I'm surprised the bible doesn't burn when a repub puts his hand on it

so what
You guys make a big deal about the oaths until it's one of your guys with his hand on the bible I'm surprised the bible doesn't burn when a repub puts his hand on it

thats not a bible ... its a floder full of RW talking points with a bible cover on it ..

so what

thats not a bible ... its a floder full of RW talking points with a bible cover on it ..

No, it's a bible... as disturbing as that is to people like you.

--LOL
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

lyin under oath is serious crime

he was the only president in history to be deposed in a civil matter during his term in office. it was disgusting.

and who he slept with was no one's business....especially with his wife sitting next to him.

--LOL
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

he was the only president in history to be deposed in a civil matter during his term in office. it was disgusting.

and who he slept with was no one's business....especially with his wife sitting next to him.

I thought you were a lawyer? He doesn't get to say he can't be deposed until he leaves office. He was sued, he was deposed, he lied.

indeed it is

the past prezbo made it our business
you repubs looking in peoples bedrooms again no sex in our wh,,is that what repubs stand for?

it is the lyin that got him into troubles
tell me about all your repub friends that come home and tell their wives and children about the sex they had tap tap
So you support cheating on your spouse?
certainly not jon but if everyone in congress who did cheat died,there'd be no one left

and the best is that the people who spearheaded the effort against bill were a pedophile and a serial adulterer

I thought you were a lawyer? He doesn't get to say he can't be deposed until he leaves office. He was sued, he was deposed, he lied.

again, depositions against sitting presidents in civil litigations were ALWAYS deferred until they left office.

so yes, historically they did.

lawyers know this.

so should anyone who isn't a sub-literate moron.

it's bad enough that you're stupid....you can't help that.

it's the fact that you're so vile and disgusting in your stupidity that is inexcusable.

Last edited:

shameless thugs are shameless... but watch them blather on about integrity and try not to vomit.

shameless thugs are shameless... but watch them blather on about integrity and try not to vomit.

I know.... they should be embarrassed.

the problem is that they're such low-lives that they don't feel shame.

so what
Libby went to jail, why didn't Clinton?

Forum List

Back