Trump surging nationally.

Kenyan-born marxist

could only be said by a fucking retarded idiot.

And I'm OK with that.
I wouldn't expect an obedient little dog to bite his master while waiting for the pitiful table scraps to be thrown his way. Just keep wagging your little bottom showing approval for all things Obama and then lick his feet as often as you can.

It's ok junior - the rest of us will deal in facts and reality. Like the bio he crafted himself for the Harvard Law Review while he was there and he left untouched for 30+ years (until someone pointed it out while he was running for president):

View attachment 73766

Or like in his autobiography (which you couldn't read being illiterate of course) how he stated "I sought out the marxist professors on campus". Because....you know....every rational capitalist goes actively seeking for the nearest marxist to soak up knowledge from. Oh! And lets not forget how he called card-carry-member of Communist Party U.S.A., Frank Marshall Davis, his "mentor". Because, you know, every normal capitalist has a full-fledged communist as a "mentor".

You're denial out of blind obedience is just pathetic. You're an embarrassment as an American citizen. You're not supposed to cover up the truth just so they will give you pathetic table scrap handouts.
You really are completely insane.

Obama didn't write that pamphlet.

He signed his name to it.
Your conservative insanity is noted. For the sake of the sane readers here, they will see for themselves ... there is no such signature...

obama-page.png

They can't publish his autobiography without his explicit permission, moron. That means he has to sign papers authorizing the publication.
That's a pamphlet, not an autobiography.

Seriously, rightie.... exactly how much out of touch of reality are you?

I bet between now and November there will be a dozen polls showing trump narrowly beating Hillary.

And a thousand that show him getting trounced. Epically.

I bet between now and November there will be a dozen polls showing trump narrowly beating Hillary.

The latest poll has him down by 13 points.

Obama defeated Romney by over a hundred electoral votes and that was with just a few points ahead of Romney in the popular vote.

I wouldn't expect an obedient little dog to bite his master while waiting for the pitiful table scraps to be thrown his way. Just keep wagging your little bottom showing approval for all things Obama and then lick his feet as often as you can.

It's ok junior - the rest of us will deal in facts and reality. Like the bio he crafted himself for the Harvard Law Review while he was there and he left untouched for 30+ years (until someone pointed it out while he was running for president):

View attachment 73766

Or like in his autobiography (which you couldn't read being illiterate of course) how he stated "I sought out the marxist professors on campus". Because....you know....every rational capitalist goes actively seeking for the nearest marxist to soak up knowledge from. Oh! And lets not forget how he called card-carry-member of Communist Party U.S.A., Frank Marshall Davis, his "mentor". Because, you know, every normal capitalist has a full-fledged communist as a "mentor".

You're denial out of blind obedience is just pathetic. You're an embarrassment as an American citizen. You're not supposed to cover up the truth just so they will give you pathetic table scrap handouts.

Your conservative insanity is noted. For the sake of the sane readers here, they will see for themselves ... there is no such signature...

obama-page.png

They can't publish his autobiography without his explicit permission, moron. That means he has to sign papers authorizing the publication.

The discussion was about his autobiography, not some pamphlet.

obama-page.png

he signed the pamphlet.

Strike one!

The pamphlet was an autobiography.

Strike two!!

Strike three, you're out!!!

Crazy conservative ... try to follow the dialog...

RottedWeiner: "I wasn't ok with a Kenyan-born marxist who lied his way into the White House."

rdean: "Kenyan-born marxist. only be said by a fucking retarded idiot. I'm OK with that."

RottedWeiner: "It's ok junior - the rest of us will deal in facts and reality. Like the bio he crafted himself for the Harvard Law Review while he was there and he left untouched for 30+ years (until someone pointed it out while he was running for president):"

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Faun: "You really are completely insane. Obama didn't write that pamphlet."

You really are insane to not know the pamphlet was being discussed. :cuckoo:

You know that, right?

obama-page.png

he signed the pamphlet.

Strike one!

Strike two!!

RottedWeiner: "I wasn't ok with a Kenyan-born marxist who lied his way into the White House."

rdean: "Kenyan-born marxist. only be said by a fucking retarded idiot. I'm OK with that."

RottedWeiner: "It's ok junior - the rest of us will deal in facts and reality. Like the bio he crafted himself for the Harvard Law Review while he was there and he left untouched for 30+ years (until someone pointed it out while he was running for president):"

Obama-Closeup-2.png

You know that, right?
I don't really care that much, moron.

In the end, if the American public actually elects Trump, I would consider that they have truly lost their minds and that our country has sunk just about as low as it can sink, that America is definitely on the downhill slide. What an absolute shame.

Trump is not only a narcissistic jackass, he is ignorant and quite stupid about the world in general and what America truly needs. He is a racist and bigot. He is a fascist. He is a true embarrassment. How he has gotten this far illustrates how completely fucked up the Republican party and American conservatives have become.

Chk9muHWUAAgVWy.jpg

Last edited:

In the end, if the American public actually elects Trump, I would consider that they have truly lost their minds and that our country has sunk just about as low as it can sink, that America is definitely on the downhill slide. What an absolute shame.

Trump is not only a narcissistic jackass, he is ignorant and quite stupid about the world in general and what America truly needs. He is a racist and bigot. He is a fascist. He is a true embarrassment. How he has gotten this far illustrates how completely fucked up the Republican party and American conservatives have become.

Chk9muHWUAAgVWy.jpg
I think Trump has a decent shot at winning. After all, how many folks in the FBI does he need to bribe to indict Hillary?

obama-page.png

he signed the pamphlet.

Strike one!

Strike two!!

Obama-Closeup-2.png

You know that, right?
The bottom line is these right-wing nut jobs need to get over Obama. His tenure as president is almost over. It's time to move on and let history and presidential scholars determine how well he has done, how truthful he has been, and, in general, if he rates as a good president. Whatever people who are obviously extremely partisan say here matters not at all.

obama-page.png

he signed the pamphlet.

Strike one!

Strike two!!

Obama-Closeup-2.png

You know that, right?
The bottom line is these right-wing nut jobs need to get over Obama. His tenure as president is almost over. It's time to move on and let history and presidential scholars determine how well he has done, how truthful he has been, and, in general, if he rates as a good president. Whatever people who are obviously extremely partisan say here matters not at all.

What does "get over Obama" mean, let Hillary win? Most of us "right-wing nut jobs will crawl over broken glass to keep Hillary out of the Ofal Office. We'll rest when Trump is elected and he begins dismantling Obama's disastrous policies.

As for the so-called "presidential scholars" you refer to, they are nothing but a gang of political hacks on the government payroll. Whatever they say matters not at all. It's government propaganda.

Chk9muHWUAAgVWy.jpg

Of course, precisely the opposite is the case. Obama has been a disaster for this country, and Trump is the antidote. What Trump proposes is just common sense. It's telling that a leftwing douche bag like you would find it appalling. That is what truly shows how low this country has sunk.

The left wing nuts constantly pretend theirs is the only voice that matters and say shit like the above. Problem is, America isn't listening.

He faced? He put himself in that situation, and lied to the nation and in a court of law, under oath. And give the Bush shit a rest, Bush didn't lie about anything. Even a poorly worded Google search will give you the names of tons of Democrats and Republicans calling for action against Iraq, prior to the 2000 election; including the Clinton's.
Yeah bush and majority of republicans had nothing to do with it More repub bs
Republicans and democrats had everything to do with it.
Did you at least see the vote that gave the moron the ability to attack a 3rd world country?? I posted it here a while ago and it was overly onesided by republicans

What does Iraq have to do with Clinton being a lying, cheating, perjuring scumbag?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

still whining after all you got was a blue dress. :cuckoo:

no one cares except lying rightwingnuts
We got Clinton lying under oath, a stain on american history. You support it?

and now a dude from Romania

a hacker that claims to have hacked her server

who is talking with the FBI

imagine that

Yeah bush and majority of republicans had nothing to do with it More repub bs
Did you at least see the vote that gave the moron the ability to attack a 3rd world country?? I posted it here a while ago and it was overly onesided by republicans

What does Iraq have to do with Clinton being a lying, cheating, perjuring scumbag?

did you really need to ask that question

--LOL

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure

indeed it is

the past prezbo made it our business

--LOL

indeed it is

you repubs looking in peoples bedrooms again no sex in our wh,,is that what repubs stand for?

--LOL
Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?

--LOL

indeed it is

you repubs looking in peoples bedrooms again no sex in our wh,,is that what repubs stand for?

it is the lyin that got him into troubles

Forum List

Back