Trump surging nationally.

What does Iraq have to do with Clinton being a lying, cheating, perjuring scumbag?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

still whining after all you got was a blue dress. :cuckoo:

no one cares except lying rightwingnuts
We got Clinton lying under oath, a stain on american history. You support it?

did you really need to ask that question

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure
Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

--LOL
oh my lying about a bj ... it was none of your business in the first place ,,maybe if your ah gwb had a few he'd have been half the president bill was as it was he was another repub failure
Lying under oath is against the law, or are you too stupid to realize that?
yes and in this case he lied and deserved a slap on the wrist not a full blown attack by scum who have had many in their party commit worse offenses

lyin under oath is serious crime

--LOL

indeed it is

the past prezbo made it our business
you repubs looking in peoples bedrooms again no sex in our wh,,is that what repubs stand for?

it is the lyin that got him into troubles
tell me about all your repub friends that come home and tell their wives and children about the sex they had tap tap

Trump's new abortion comment is insane. I mean that literally.
It's incredibly incoherent to begin with, a heaping bowl of word salad. It clarifies nothing.

<snip>

But after becoming the Republican presumptive nominee this week, MSNBC’s Willie Geist asked Trump if he still believed that to be true.

No, he was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint. Of course not. And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer. And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and, asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer! But of course not, and I said that afterwards.

As Slate’s Ben Mathis-Lilley observed, the word salad response from the candidate “is one of the most garbled sacks of nonsense verbiage that has been emitted in the history of human civilization.”

“At no point in this rambling, incoherent response was Donald Trump even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who clicked the video above is now dumber for having listened to it.”

Trump’s 80-word explanation about punishing women for abortion will make you instantly dumber

--LOL

indeed it is

you repubs looking in peoples bedrooms again no sex in our wh,,is that what repubs stand for?

tell me about all your repub friends that come home and tell their wives and children about the sex they had tap tap
So you support cheating on your spouse?

--LOL

indeed it is

however they are not under oath

unlike the lyin Bill Clinton

Trump's new abortion comment is insane. I mean that literally.
It's incredibly incoherent to begin with, a heaping bowl of word salad. It clarifies nothing.

<snip>

But after becoming the Republican presumptive nominee this week, MSNBC’s Willie Geist asked Trump if he still believed that to be true.

No, he was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint. Of course not. And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer. And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and, asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer! But of course not, and I said that afterwards.

As Slate’s Ben Mathis-Lilley observed, the word salad response from the candidate “is one of the most garbled sacks of nonsense verbiage that has been emitted in the history of human civilization.”

“At no point in this rambling, incoherent response was Donald Trump even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who clicked the video above is now dumber for having listened to it.”

Trump’s 80-word explanation about punishing women for abortion will make you instantly dumber
seems like that goes for most of what the con man splurts out

giphy.gif

indeed it is

certainly not jon but if everyone in congress who did cheat died,there'd be no one left

indeed it is

certainly not jon but if everyone in congress who did cheat died,there'd be no one left
That's a bad thing?

indeed it is

im not saying bill should die

im saying he is lair that got busted for it

ok agree but can we let the punishment fit the crime?

ok agree but can we let the punishment fit the crime?
Yes, but lying under oath is against the law. If you or me did it we would be in jail. So Clinton should've been held accountable like we would. No matter what it was about.

primary polls are now irrelevant. Give it a couple of weeks after both nominees start going head to head.

Did you at least see the vote that gave the moron the ability to attack a 3rd world country?? I posted it here a while ago and it was overly onesided by republicans

What does Iraq have to do with Clinton being a lying, cheating, perjuring scumbag?

--LOL

Clinton signed the law that made it Paula Joneses business. Funny how things can bite you in the ass.

--LOL

indeed it is

Still trying to pretend the issue is something other than it actually was?

I hope Trump does dig up shit from last century and throw it in cintons face .... his ass will be crispier toast than it already is

Forum List

Back