Trump surging nationally.

And obviously you have no defense for Clinton's utter insanity. Seriously, barking like a dog?

Hillary Clinton barks like a dog at a campaign rally in Nevada – video

Why would I defend something I never objected to? You're the one who was looking for maturity. So I guess you're done with asking for others to do what your canidate wont huh?

So, let me be clear, you think barking like a dog is normal? That is your choice for president, a barking woman?

Your bullshit wont work on me. YOU ASKED FOR MATURITY DUMBASS....and then you DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT NO MORE WHEN YOU WERE SHOWED TRUMP BEING A FUCKING CHILD.

Now you want to flip it into something about barking. You lose

So, you think barking like a dog is a good example of maturity? We are talking about maturity, right?
OMG Get over it. Her voice was hoarse because of all the campaign speeches. Grow up. You are like a second grader, for God's sake.

Yep. Low energy, just like Trump said.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.
What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.
You think a man who cheated on his wife will make infidelity an issue during a national debate?
No, bit I'm sure Hillary will be stupid enough to bring it up.
That remains to be seen, but at least it seems we agree the poster I responded to is a moron for thinking Trump will.
I don't know after the remark that Hillary made about how all abused women's voices should be heard might bite her in the behind.

Face it kids.. there is zero excitement over Hillary. NONE. Trump is yuge.
Yet, the Queen of Corruption will probably win, not because she is worth a shit but because the Republicans are choosing to nominate such an outlandish demagogue. It should have been a fairly easy victory for the GOP in 2016, however as usual the party of stupid chose the one candidate out of a field of many that Hillary the Harpy has an advantage over.
How so? You haven't found any negatives on Hillary? Who would be better? Kasich? More establishment bs? The left hasn't even started on Cruz, if he won his negatives would probably drop to more than Trump's.

Oh brother.... So, you're OK with a 50 year-old man sticking cigars in a 20 year-old's twat as long as there aren't pictures? That makes no sense at all. It's pretty vile.[/QUOTE]

I dont care either and neither should you.[/QUOTE]

Yet you find having risque pictures taken is somehow worse? Why do you care what an adult woman does with her body?

Sorry, I find a 50 year-old PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES taking advantage of a young, impressionable intern to be far worse.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.
What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.
You think a man who cheated on his wife will make infidelity an issue during a national debate?
No, bit I'm sure Hillary will be stupid enough to bring it up.
That remains to be seen, but at least it seems we agree the poster I responded to is a moron for thinking Trump will.
Thank you republicans

That has nothing to do with the election. How about Trump's wife's nude photos that are all over the internet? What's worse? You want a first lady who's all and all is going to be front page news all over the world?

Funny, the left was all in on an actual president sticking cigars in an intern's twat.
Yes, but we didn't see pictures of it did we? We don't have photos of it all over the internet. What two people did in private is one thing; exposing your all and all for everyone to see is something else.

Oh brother.... So, you're OK with a 50 year-old man sticking cigars in a 20 year-old's twat as long as there aren't pictures? That makes no sense at all. It's pretty vile.
OMG How stupid are you? That's not what I said. But, in truth, these were two adult people doing something in private by mutual consent. What is there to object to?

Women exposing their bodies for money, for all the world to see, and in salacious terms? No I don't approve of that. It demeans all women.

So, Melania Trump was forced to take those photos? You make no sense whatsoever.

Libs like to celebrate a woman's independence and her right to be proud and open about her sexuality.

Until it benefits them to NOT like that, then they turn back into prudes without a hint of concern for the fact they are being completely hypocrites.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Funny, the left was all in on an actual president sticking cigars in an intern's twat.
Yes, but we didn't see pictures of it did we? We don't have photos of it all over the internet. What two people did in private is one thing; exposing your all and all for everyone to see is something else.

Oh brother.... So, you're OK with a 50 year-old man sticking cigars in a 20 year-old's twat as long as there aren't pictures? That makes no sense at all. It's pretty vile.
OMG How stupid are you? That's not what I said. But, in truth, these were two adult people doing something in private by mutual consent. What is there to object to?

Women exposing their bodies for money, for all the world to see, and in sexual and salacious terms? No I don't approve of that. It demeans all women.
All the times Bill sexual assaulted women and Hillary destroyed their lives. That didn't demean women?
Allegations are not proven fact. Most, if not all, of those accusations were women looking for a cash payout and some notoriety and fame. You only believe it because you want to. All of those allegations and nothing ever taken to court, nothing ever proven. Ever hear of the American tradition 'innocent until proven guilty'? You are a complete fascist as long as it is someone you don't like, or any liberal, democrat or progressive.
You may have a point if it was just one or two women, but there are multiple women making those comments. All the way back to his college days when there was nothing to be gained. All those women are liars?

That has nothing to do with the election. How about Trump's wife's nude photos that are all over the internet? What's worse? You want a first lady who's all and all is going to be front page news all over the world?

Women exposing their bodies for money, for all the world to see, and in sexual and salacious terms? No I don't approve of that. It demeans all women.
All the times Bill sexual assaulted women and Hillary destroyed their lives. That didn't demean women?

Its Different when a Democrat perv prey's on young women in the work place sticking objects in her and soiling her dress. I dare the left to pick this fight with Trump holy shit the Clintons will get destroyed on this. How many young women voters will be hearing about this for the first time and have their eyes opened to who Hillary really is.

Women exposing their bodies for money, for all the world to see, and in salacious terms? No I don't approve of that. It demeans all women.

So, Melania Trump was forced to take those photos? You make no sense whatsoever.

Libs like to celebrate a woman's independence and her right to be proud and open about her sexuality.

Until it benefits them to NOT like that, then they turn back into prudes without a hint of concern for the fact they are being completely hypocrites.

You people twist everything. It was Monica Lewinsky who went to Washington carrying her 'knee pads' according to her own description. She went there with the intention of seducing the President. When she did, you say he took advantage of her. Yet she was the one to "celebrate a woman's independence and her right to be proud and open about her sexuality." She was not taken advantage of, and I doubt any of others were either. You are the hypocrites.

Its Different when a Democrat perv prey's on young women in the work place sticking objects in her and soiling her dress. I dare the left to pick this fight with Trump holy shit the Clintons will get destroyed on this. How many young women voters will be hearing about this for the first time and have their eyes opened to who Hillary really is.
What absolute BS. Nobody preyed on Lewinsky.

Allegations are not proven fact. Most, if not all, of those accusations were women looking for a cash payout and some notoriety and fame. You only believe it because you want to. All of those allegations and nothing ever taken to court, nothing ever proven. Ever hear of the American tradition 'innocent until proven guilty'? You are a complete fascist as long as it is someone you don't like, or any liberal, democrat or progressive.
You may have a point if it was just one or two women, but there are multiple women making those comments. All the way back to his college days when there was nothing to be gained. All those women are liars?
Yep

Yep
Yep, thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite. You say lewinsky did with her body as she pleased and in your eyes that's okay. But when a republican woman does with her body as she pleases she demeans women. Got it.

Face it kids.. there is zero excitement over Hillary. NONE. Trump is yuge.
Yet, the Queen of Corruption will probably win, not because she is worth a shit but because the Republicans are choosing to nominate such an outlandish demagogue. It should have been a fairly easy victory for the GOP in 2016, however as usual the party of stupid chose the one candidate out of a field of many that Hillary the Harpy has an advantage over.
How so? You haven't found any negatives on Hillary?
You're joking right? Everything about Hillary is negative, in fact she's one of the few human beings (and I use the term loosely when referring to her) that has absolutely NO redeeming qualities. Trump is a class A jackass demagogue but at least he has some successful business experience (all of it heavily weighted with influence buying and inherited money but at least he's done *some* things right as a business person).

That being said I wouldn't cast my vote for any of these miscreants, doing so would make me culpable in the evil which is sure to follow any one of them getting elected and if I can't stop the crime I damn sure ain't going to join in on it.

Who would be better? Kasich? More establishment bs? The left hasn't even started on Cruz, if he won his negatives would probably drop to more than Trump's.
There are probably at least 100 million U.S. Citizens that would be "better", unfortunately none of them are running for the Presidency. This whole circus is a race to the bottom wherein the candidate with the best bullshit & deception machine will likely win and as far as I can tell that looks to be Hillary, after all when it comes to bullshit and deception she and her unholy henchmen have the most experience.

You might want to rethink that. Rasmussen has been rather accurate on the results of the past two Presidential elections. There are a few better polls, but many that are much worse.

Yeah, because they really nailed the McCain and Romney victories. :slap:

You people twist everything. It was Monica Lewinsky who went to Washington carrying her 'knee pads' according to her own description. She went there with the intention of seducing the President. When she did, you say he took advantage of her. Yet she was the one to "celebrate a woman's independence and her right to be proud and open about her sexuality." She was not taken advantage of, and I doubt any of others were either. You are the hypocrites.
LOL, Monica raped the innocent president. The shit you guys have to believe ....

What absolute BS. Nobody preyed on Lewinsky.

You're either the biggest liar or the most ignorant person. Lewinsky endured torment and has said as much on many occasions in recent times.
Oh, seriously. Are you that misinformed? She went there with her 'kneepads' according to her own words. She went there to seek a sexual encounter with the president. She was not tormented at all. Not at all. It was she who instigated the sexual encounter, with a married man. She is a woman who had zero ethics.

Now she's whining about it? How ridiculous.

Yep
Yep, thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite. You say lewinsky did with her body as she pleased and in your eyes that's okay. But when a republican woman does with her body as she pleases she demeans women. Got it.
Having private sexual experiences is one thing. Exposing your nudity, in a sexual way, to the world for money is the next thing to prostitution.

Forum List

Back