Trump surging nationally.

Trump is leading Hillary now in the polls. Trump 41%, Clinton 39% - Rasmussen Reports™

Same polls with narrow margins that everyone says are wrong when they don't look good for their guy. None matter until election day.

Funny, libs have been happy to cite polls showing Hillary winning. Over and over again.

Now suddenly they don't matter?

LOL!

I think the difference is that they have had a consensus of multiple polls they have used to support their point. Whereas this one poll, from a firm that has a reputation for bias and unreliability and is making claims that are opposite to every other source.
You might want to rethink that. Rasmussen has been rather accurate on the results of the past two Presidential elections. There are a few better polls, but many that are much worse.

12928156_10201734433318258_2714040095332343214_n.jpg

Oh, how mature. See, this is why Trump is YUGE. He will win. Hillary has nothing, Sanders even less.

Maturity is what Trump is all about

trump.gif
Then Hillary barks like a dog. Ruff, ruff.

The media won't be able to play "Nothing to see here" because the spotlights will be trained on Trump and Hillary 24/7. The sordid history of the Clintons will be exposed in exquisite and undeniable detail.

The media won't be able to play "Nothing to see here" because the spotlights will be trained on Trump and Hillary 24/7. The sordid history of the Clintons will be exposed in exquisite and undeniable detail.
The sordid history of T-Rump will be exposed, don't forget. And it is not going to be a pretty sight.

Oh, how mature. See, this is why Trump is YUGE. He will win. Hillary has nothing, Sanders even less.

trump.gif

I knew you didnt have a defense for Trumps immaturity so you change the subject. Good Dog

And obviously you have no defense for Clinton's utter insanity. Seriously, barking like a dog?

Hillary Clinton barks like a dog at a campaign rally in Nevada – video

The sordid history of T-Rump will be exposed, don't forget. And it is not going to be a pretty sight.

LOL top a soiled dress in the White House, you can't :laugh:

trump.gif

I knew you didnt have a defense for Trumps immaturity so you change the subject. Good Dog

And obviously you have no defense for Clinton's utter insanity. Seriously, barking like a dog?

Why would I defend something I never objected to? You're the one who was looking for maturity. So I guess you're done with asking for others to do what your canidate wont huh?

Hey, hillery ppl...go back and look at what her traitorous husband did. And now another dem with another trade "deal" to screw the American worker while saying they are for the American worker.
They are all the same. Trump is not going to build a wall. Anyone who believes this doesnt understand. Our politicians have already been paid off for selling America down the drain to mexico and everywhere else!. They have worked on doing this for 45 years now! Do you think they are going to flip and now pass legislation to build a wall? Lmfao....and cut off all that cheap, endless labor?? If ya do....second grade might just help you.
Maaybe the pres can executive action the peoject but congress can refuse funding...dont you guys know anything...jeeze

Trump is leading Hillary now in the polls. Trump 41%, Clinton 39% - Rasmussen Reports™
What total BS.

Only one poll shows such a lead. Clinton leads by much more in all the other polls.

CP Average 4/10 - 4/28 -- -- 46.7 40.5 Clinton +6.2
Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 4/10 - 4/14 1000 RV 3.1 50 39 Clinton +11

On election day, you will see, no way is this country going to elect Trump.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.
What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.
You think a man who cheated on his wife will make infidelity an issue during a national debate?

but ill tell you what...the fact that trump is leading with his plan for a wall, says that the American people WANT the wall.

That has nothing to do with the election. How about Trump's wife's nude photos that are all over the internet? What's worse? You want a first lady who's all and all is going to be front page news all over the world?

trump.gif

Why would I defend something I never objected to? You're the one who was looking for maturity. So I guess you're done with asking for others to do what your canidate wont huh?

So, let me be clear, you think barking like a dog is normal? That is your choice for president, a barking woman?

That has nothing to do with the election. How about Trump's wife's nude photos that are all over the internet? What's worse? You want a first lady who's all and all is going to be front page news all over the world?

Funny, the left was all in on an actual president sticking cigars in an intern's twat.

Funny, the left was all in on an actual president sticking cigars in an intern's twat.
Yes, but we didn't see pictures of it did we? We don't have photos of it all over the internet. What two people did in private is one thing; exposing your all and all for everyone to see is something else.

trump.gif

So, let me be clear, you think barking like a dog is normal? That is your choice for president, a barking woman?

Your bullshit wont work on me. YOU ASKED FOR MATURITY DUMBASS....and then you DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT NO MORE WHEN YOU WERE SHOWED TRUMP BEING A FUCKING CHILD.

Now you want to flip it into something about barking. You lose

What total BS.

Only one poll shows such a lead. Clinton leads by much more in all the other polls.

CP Average 4/10 - 4/28 -- -- 46.7 40.5 Clinton +6.2
Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 4/10 - 4/14 1000 RV 3.1 50 39 Clinton +11

On election day, you will see, no way is this country going to elect Trump.

A year ago, hell, a month ago, you guys were claiming he couldn't even win the nomination.

Forum List

Back