Trump talked to the press today 6 times! Biden lol

Biden 2 times in 6 days lol

how does trump have the stamina for the American people?

answering questions nothing to hide! Joe biden Lol wtf haha
Joe Biden is doing exactly the right thing.

Sitting back and watching tRump fail.

LMAO!

That short little post reeks of the desperation that envelopes the entire Democratic party.

Joe Biden doesn't know what ANYTHING is, let alone the right thing. That's more whistling past the graveyard bravado right there.

They wheel Biden in on a dolly like a clothing store dummy and prop him where he needs to be and hope he doesn't tip over.

Get ready, Crepitus, it's almost crying time for you folks again.

Save me your tears!!!
What desperation?

I'm quite relaxed.

tRump on the other hand......

LMAO!

That short little post reeks of the desperation that envelopes the entire Democratic party.

Joe Biden doesn't know what ANYTHING is, let alone the right thing. That's more whistling past the graveyard bravado right there.

They wheel Biden in on a dolly like a clothing store dummy and prop him where he needs to be and hope he doesn't tip over.

Save me your tears!!!
What desperation?

I'm quite relaxed.

Oh sure, sure!

I get ya... relaxed.

*winkwink*

He is just enjoying his last 5 months of fame. If your wife hated you as much as his does you would never go home either.

LMAO!

Save me your tears!!!
What desperation?

I'm quite relaxed.

Oh sure, sure!

I get ya... relaxed.

*winkwink*
Are you coming on to me?

One of those times Plugs talked to the press he shit the bed with "we've lost MILLIONS of American lives and THOUSANDS of American jobs.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

that stuttering fuck....

Bane schawiker the idiot links to the proven liars at the WP.

It would just kill you to drill down and learn something, wouldn't it?

From the WaPo link:

"The Trump administration's further erosion of the CDC will harm global cooperation in science and public health, as it is trying to do by defunding WHO. A strong CDC is needed to respond to public health threats, both domestic and international, and to help prevent the next inevitable pandemic. Americans must put a president in the White House come January, 2021, who will understand that public health should not be guided by partisan politics.""

Now fuck off, lazy ass.
There is no possibility of learning anything from you lying scum.

Oh yea trump has more energy then a 16 year old boy and is hugging the American g
Flag, hiding biden is in his basement lol whos the real American?

Biden is not capable of running a campaign anymore. He is toast. He isn't doing more because he can't do more.

The Democrats would have us remain inside our homes until a vaccine is produced, and if one is never produced, we go on like this forever. That is the Democrats plan of action.

They don't dare let Biden out of the basement....

Biden could be dead in his basement in November and still win.

I used to think Trump was going to pull this off.
But he's getting his ass kicked from everybody besides Biden.

The oldest medical journal in the world has taken him on and warned Americans they must replace Trump in November.
Lancet editorial blasts Trump’s ‘inconsistent and incoherent’ coronavirus response
“Americans must put a president in the White House come January, 2021, who will understand that public health should not be guided by partisan politics,” said the journal, which was founded in Britain in 1823."""

OOPS! Blaine Sweeter

Forum List

Back