🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tariffs A Thing Of Beauty

The beauty, as one economic expert just put it, is that China needs those exports 7X as much as we need our exports!

That's not TWICE as much but 700% as much. Trump owns China.

Trump gave them a fair deal and they broke their promises....now they PAY....Bless his black heart....They'll squeal and come crawling back to the table....nobody fucks with Trump.

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices.

Part of the war effort. Would you rather keep taking it up the rear?

You call this taking it up the rear...??

Under the current trade deals we have...

1. the longest period of sustained job growth in the history of the country.

2. The 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country, which will become the longest in 3 months.

3. Sub 4% unemployment with more jobs than people to fill them.

4. Record setting financial markets...until the start of the trade war.

Apples and screwdrivers ...

No, we do not get apples from China.

Actually, we do.
U.S. Will Start Importing Fresh Apples From China - Cornucopia Institute

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices.

Part of the war effort. Would you rather keep taking it up the rear?

You call this taking it up the rear...??

Under the current trade deals we have...

1. the longest period of sustained job growth in the history of the country.

2. The 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country, which will become the longest in 3 months.

3. Sub 4% unemployment with more jobs than people to fill them.

4. Record setting financial markets...until the start of the trade war.

Apples and screwdrivers ...

No, we do not get apples from China.

Actually, we do.
U.S. Will Start Importing Fresh Apples From China - Cornucopia Institute

Well I’ll be darned. Thanks for the correction

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

and we used to have blacksmiths all over the place and elevator operators...times change son, quit living in the past.

Stick your "son" where the sun don't shine, loser.... You sell-outs to your own anal-retentive chiseling make me sick. Hopefully your insecticide-soaked wallboard, poison baby and dog food, and crap electronics make you happy until they put you in the hospital.

No doubt your cell phone, computer and most of the things in your house are made in China

Apparently Xi thought a Kim Dung Un style wonderful, yet meaningless, letter to Trump would get results for China. Instead, it got him additional tariffs of 25% on an additional $325B. Together with the tariff increase from 10% to 25% on the $200B already in force, that's the entire Chinese portfolio of exports to the US. The Chinese already shot their wad by tariffing the piddling amount of imports they buy from the US. But the best part? Trump will use that money to buy up American farming surplus that would have gone to China, and send it to starving countries of his choosing. A third-world child will never forget the C.A.R.E.U.S.A stenciled on the box of food that saved his life...and the Chinese, who don't help anybody but themselves, will be paying for it. Sweet! MAGA!

Trump says Obama let China get away with 'murder,' touts tariffs as trade standoff heats up

The beauty, as one economic expert just put it, is that China needs those exports 7X as much as we need our exports!

You mean 325 million people make the world go round, out of 7.5 billion??

and we used to have blacksmiths all over the place and elevator operators...times change son, quit living in the past.

Stick your "son" where the sun don't shine, loser.... You sell-outs to your own anal-retentive chiseling make me sick. Hopefully your insecticide-soaked wallboard, poison baby and dog food, and crap electronics make you happy until they put you in the hospital.

No doubt your cell phone, computer and most of the things in your house are made in China

Except for phone and computer, Japan and Germany.
I buy the best, lasts longer.

I've been saying these things since the globalists passed NAFTA and the WTO and raped our economy to make their dirty money at our expense. I heard Perot tell us what would happen and it has. Thank God for Trump....not another American with his means and skills was able to seize power before it was too late for us. Now you're seeing the embodiment of Andy Jackson and Harry Truman take on his own fifth column and the rest of the America-hating world like he's doing...Pray nobody throws a shot at him before he completes his mission.

Last edited:
We'll be importing more apples in the future if we can't get a hold on this dreadful blight that has been killing apples trees all over the Northeast.

Apparently Xi thought a Kim Dung Un style wonderful, yet meaningless, letter to Trump would get results for China. Instead, it got him additional tariffs of 25% on an additional $325B. Together with the tariff increase from 10% to 25% on the $200B already in force, that's the entire Chinese portfolio of exports to the US. The Chinese already shot their wad by tariffing the piddling amount of imports they buy from the US. But the best part? Trump will use that money to buy up American farming surplus that would have gone to China, and send it to starving countries of his choosing. A third-world child will never forget the C.A.R.E.U.S.A stenciled on the box of food that saved his life...and the Chinese, who don't help anybody but themselves, will be paying for it. Sweet! MAGA!

Trump says Obama let China get away with 'murder,' touts tariffs as trade standoff heats up

Yes.

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices. He sure blames a lot of people for him being such a loser.
Its not all about you pene....its about the future of our nation and its security...maybe if you stopped thinking of only yourself for a change you would see the importance of changing the way we deal with China on trade...do some homework on China and discover all of the ways they take advantage of us...

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment. Do you think everyone was born with a silver spoon like tramp, his kids and his buddies?

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices. He sure blames a lot of people for him being such a loser.
Its not all about you pene....its about the future of our nation and its security...maybe if you stopped thinking of only yourself for a change you would see the importance of changing the way we deal with China on trade...do some homework on China and discover all of the ways they take advantage of us...

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment.
How many of them lost their jobs due to open borders, off-shoring and laid off business visas not being sent home and taking their jobs?

Trump gave them a fair deal and they broke their promises....now they PAY....Bless his black heart....They'll squeal and come crawling back to the table....nobody fucks with Trump.

FUCK CHINA.

trump_angry-1068x561.jpg

We used to called them RED China. These are not nice people. People seem to forget that. This is war. American Patriots will go a long way for their country. During WWII we sacrificed greatly to beat the Germans. Wives worked in the factories so their men could go to war. Git Er Done.

il_570xN.846076264_e7fr.jpg

In the 1960s, JFK said: Its what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you!.

Today, the modern Whining Snowflake Leftard, all they can say is: What can my country give me? Oh! My Corn Flakes went up by 3¢! Bad Mr. Trump!

We'll get things done without the useless bastards. We can weather through the storm in the short term so long as we keep sight of long term goals. Getting fairness in our trade. No more democrats giving away the farm.

Last edited:

Yes.

I doubt that. Not when the poverty rate is so high in the US.
Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment. Do you think everyone was born with a silver spoon like tramp, his kids and his buddies?

No, but they can scour Goodwill or Craigslist like most of us has done at one time or another to get by until we work our way into better times. This is the only way our country will ever get out of the debt that is crushing us.

No, but they can scour Goodwill or Craigslist like most of us has done at one time or another to get by until we work our way into better times. This is the only way our country will ever get out of the debt that is crushing us.

Yes they can scour for food on Craigslist and Goodwill. Don't even talk about the national debt when they just cut taxes.

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment.
How many of them lost their jobs due to open borders, off-shoring and laid off business visas not being sent home and taking their jobs?

Very few

Forum List

Back