🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tariffs A Thing Of Beauty

Yes they can scour for food on Craigslist and Goodwill. Don't even talk about the national debt when they just cut taxes.

They can get the things you listed at those sites. 6M new jobs created 6M new taxpayers....let us know if a poor person ever gives you a job.

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment.
How many of them lost their jobs due to open borders, off-shoring and laid off business visas not being sent home and taking their jobs?

Very few

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Incorrect.
As an example, the 2008 crash resulted in almost 1,000,000 business visas being laid off and released in major cities across America including NYC and LI.
Minorities were laid off and replaced.
The problem?
The BVs couldn’t English.

You simply didn’t want to notice.

you of course have something to back up these claims other than "because I said so"?
It’s called looking up unemployment numbers.
700K people laid off every month does not mean the jobs were left unfilled.
Americans were simply replaced.

In terms of jobs left unfilled...
Fascinating how Trump’s administration is still being lobbied by Gates, etc... that Americans suck.
At the same time as American heavy Apple is kicking ass.

We all know all you care about is yourself and your assets.
You’ve become a very bitter person from your past.

So, all you have is "because I said so", would it not have been easier to just type that?

By the way, if people are laid off and then their jobs are filled, they do not count against the number of jobs lost.

The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), also known as TPP11 or TPP-11,[2][3][4][5] is a trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. At the time of its signing, the eleven countries' combined economies represented 13.4 percent of the global gross domestic product, approximately US$13.5 trillion, making the CPTPP the third largest free-trade area in the world by GDP after the North American Free Trade Agreement and European Single Market.[6]

-----------------------------------------------
Too bad tramp pulled out of the TPP. You never go it alone, esp when you have only 325 million people. Dumb frick.

I doubt that. Not when the poverty rate is so high in the US.
Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia

So you think high trade imbalance is the solution to poverty? Unbelievable. You are clueless that fixing trade imbalance will create millions of jobs.

You think there is a correlation between a high trade imbalance and poverty?

Did I SAY that? Or did you just infer that.

Clearly that was the implication from your post.

How are we going to create millions of more jobs when we have over 7 million open job positions already with nobody to fill them?
I know hundreds of graduates working in hard science and their companies are fully staffed.
These companies want to replace these graduates with cheap BVs.

I love how people think their personal anecdotes outweigh the facts.

Let's try some facts instead of "well I know..." is that ok with you?

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

The number of job openings rose to 7.5 million on the last business day of March, the U.S. Bureau of
Labor Statistics reported today.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million.

1.7 million more open jobs than the total number of people unemployed looking for a job.

Yet some how you simpletons think we will create millions more just because your party masters told you we would.

We'll be importing more apples in the future if we can't get a hold on this dreadful blight that has been killing apples trees all over the Northeast.

I noticed our red delcious are getting smaller and being sold by the dozen...but they're still sweet and good and I enjoy one a day!

They've also gone up in price as result of this dreadful blight. Granny Smith apples are my favorite and I usually eat one every day.
How much per pound have they gone up?

That usually depends on the types of apples and sadly I don't have the exact figures handy, but I know the overall price of apples are at a four year high. When I get a change I'll some of the reports I've read recently about it.
Everything is more...even though we haven’t changed any trade deals yet with China.
Hmmm....

hmmm...no new trade deals but a shit ton of new tariffs...and you think that will not affect the price! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), also known as TPP11 or TPP-11,[2][3][4][5] is a trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. At the time of its signing, the eleven countries' combined economies represented 13.4 percent of the global gross domestic product, approximately US$13.5 trillion, making the CPTPP the third largest free-trade area in the world by GDP after the North American Free Trade Agreement and European Single Market.[6]

-----------------------------------------------
Too bad tramp pulled out of the TPP. You never go it alone, esp when you have only 325 million people. Dumb frick.

How is an American supposed to compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day. Your TPP would have finished off manufacturing in the western world....don't know why you're so anti-American but you should check yourself....this ain't about Trump....it's about all of us.

So you think high trade imbalance is the solution to poverty? Unbelievable. You are clueless that fixing trade imbalance will create millions of jobs.

How are we going to create millions of more jobs when we have over 7 million open job positions already with nobody to fill them?
I know hundreds of graduates working in hard science and their companies are fully staffed.

The number of job openings rose to 7.5 million on the last business day of March, the U.S. Bureau of

Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million.

1.7 million more open jobs than the total number of people unemployed looking for a job.

Yet some how you simpletons think we will create millions more just because your party masters told you we would.
Job Openings to replace Americans have been the fad since 2004.

How is an American supposed to compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day. Your TPP would have finished off manufacturing in the western world....don't know why you're so anti-American but you should check yourself....this ain't about Trump....it's about all of us.

An American can not ever compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day, no matter how high the tariffs are.

once again, give me something more than "because I said so". Your word for it is just simply not good enough.

I noticed our red delcious are getting smaller and being sold by the dozen...but they're still sweet and good and I enjoy one a day!

They've also gone up in price as result of this dreadful blight. Granny Smith apples are my favorite and I usually eat one every day.

That usually depends on the types of apples and sadly I don't have the exact figures handy, but I know the overall price of apples are at a four year high. When I get a change I'll some of the reports I've read recently about it.
Everything is more...even though we haven’t changed any trade deals yet with China.
Hmmm....

hmmm...no new trade deals but a shit ton of new tariffs...and you think that will not affect the price! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
So I pay a dollar more and I don’t have to support my kids and grandkids because they’ll have careers.

An American can not ever compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day, no matter how high the tariffs are.
Trump quelling BVs has had an enormous effect and it’s probably killing you.

once again, give me something more than "because I said so". Your word for it is just simply not good enough.
How about you prove these openings are for real?
I’ll wait.

Hmmm....

So I pay a dollar more and I don’t have to support my kids and grandkids because they’ll have careers.

They can have careers either way. My oldest is a 24 year old self sustaining member of society.

Hmmm....

They can have careers either way. My oldest is a 24 year old self sustaining member of society.
Good...we’ll all move to your town and he’ll be back in his bedroom at home.

I’ll wait.

Well, I guess we could go with the fact that the Trump admin is lying to us about them. But if you wish to go that direction then we have to assume they are lying about every single thing they claim.

Is that the route you wish to go?

Hmmm....

Actually it she is a she and you are not taking her job as you do not have the proper skills.

Oh, and she lives 1000 miles from my town.

I’ll wait.

Well, I guess we could go with the fact that the Trump admin is lying to us about them. But if you wish to go that direction then we have to assume they are lying about every single thing they claim.

The lies, driven by corporate America, go back to GW.
Convince me Chase Manhattan needs 80K Business Analysts.
You can’t.

I’ll wait.

The lies, driven by corporate America, go back to GW.
Convince me Chase Manhattan needs 80K Business Analysts.
You can’t.

show me where Chase Manhattan claimed to need 80K Business Analysts.

Hmmm....

Actually it she is a she and you are not taking her job as you do not have the proper skills.

Oh, and she lives 1000 miles from my town.
Since almost all the 24 years olds I know are in Medicine or Engineering, their parents are fully aware of the BV issue.
And they all voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back