Trump Tariffs A Thing Of Beauty

We'll be importing more apples in the future if we can't get a hold on this dreadful blight that has been killing apples trees all over the Northeast.

I noticed our red delcious are getting smaller and being sold by the dozen...but they're still sweet and good and I enjoy one a day!

Apparently Xi thought a Kim Dung Un style wonderful, yet meaningless, letter to Trump would get results for China. Instead, it got him additional tariffs of 25% on an additional $325B. Together with the tariff increase from 10% to 25% on the $200B already in force, that's the entire Chinese portfolio of exports to the US. The Chinese already shot their wad by tariffing the piddling amount of imports they buy from the US. But the best part? Trump will use that money to buy up American farming surplus that would have gone to China, and send it to starving countries of his choosing. A third-world child will never forget the C.A.R.E.U.S.A stenciled on the box of food that saved his life...and the Chinese, who don't help anybody but themselves, will be paying for it. Sweet! MAGA!

Trump says Obama let China get away with 'murder,' touts tariffs as trade standoff heats up

The beauty, as one economic expert just put it, is that China needs those exports 7X as much as we need our exports!

That's not TWICE as much but 700% as much. Trump owns China.

You mean 325 million people make the world go round, out of 7.5 billion??
Yes.

I doubt that. Not when the poverty rate is so high in the US.
Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia

So you think high trade imbalance is the solution to poverty? Unbelievable. You are clueless that fixing trade imbalance will create millions of jobs.

Apparently Xi thought a Kim Dung Un style wonderful, yet meaningless, letter to Trump would get results for China. Instead, it got him additional tariffs of 25% on an additional $325B. Together with the tariff increase from 10% to 25% on the $200B already in force, that's the entire Chinese portfolio of exports to the US. The Chinese already shot their wad by tariffing the piddling amount of imports they buy from the US. But the best part? Trump will use that money to buy up American farming surplus that would have gone to China, and send it to starving countries of his choosing. A third-world child will never forget the C.A.R.E.U.S.A stenciled on the box of food that saved his life...and the Chinese, who don't help anybody but themselves, will be paying for it. Sweet! MAGA!

Trump says Obama let China get away with 'murder,' touts tariffs as trade standoff heats up

The beauty, as one economic expert just put it, is that China needs those exports 7X as much as we need our exports!

Yes.

List 10 things made in China that you buy at least once a month.

Yes.

So you think high trade imbalance is the solution to poverty? Unbelievable. You are clueless that fixing trade imbalance will create millions of jobs.

You think there is a correlation between a high trade imbalance and poverty?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices. He sure blames a lot of people for him being such a loser.
Its not all about you pene....its about the future of our nation and its security...maybe if you stopped thinking of only yourself for a change you would see the importance of changing the way we deal with China on trade...do some homework on China and discover all of the ways they take advantage of us...

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment.
How many of them lost their jobs due to open borders, off-shoring and laid off business visas not being sent home and taking their jobs?

Very few

Incorrect.
As an example, the 2008 crash resulted in almost 1,000,000 business visas being laid off and released in major cities across America including NYC and LI.
Minorities were laid off and replaced.
The problem?
The BVs couldn’t English.

You simply didn’t want to notice.

Yes.

Did I SAY that? Or did you just infer that.

Yes.

You can’t make this up.

We'll be importing more apples in the future if we can't get a hold on this dreadful blight that has been killing apples trees all over the Northeast.

I noticed our red delcious are getting smaller and being sold by the dozen...but they're still sweet and good and I enjoy one a day!

They've also gone up in price as result of this dreadful blight. Granny Smith apples are my favorite and I usually eat one every day.

They've also gone up in price as result of this dreadful blight. Granny Smith apples are my favorite and I usually eat one every day.
How much per pound have they gone up?

It does my spirit good to see my fellow-Americans coming around to the day-to-day patriotism that's required to make and keep our country great. You wouldn't believe how many times I was shouted down in person and online by these "free-traders" invested in the orient, not paying any credence to the fact they were selling out their brothers and sisters with the "greed is good" bullshit. I said years ago we should withdraw from the RAT race, do business with each other, and repair all the once-thriving towns and villages being abandoned by the globalists. We can do it...repair our own house and then turn back to the world, ready to dominate.

Yes.

Clearly that was the implication from your post.

How are we going to create millions of more jobs when we have over 7 million open job positions already with nobody to fill them?

As everything we (the consumer) is going up in prices. He sure blames a lot of people for him being such a loser.
Its not all about you pene....its about the future of our nation and its security...maybe if you stopped thinking of only yourself for a change you would see the importance of changing the way we deal with China on trade...do some homework on China and discover all of the ways they take advantage of us...

I am thinking of people that live on a fixed income and students setting up an apartment.
How many of them lost their jobs due to open borders, off-shoring and laid off business visas not being sent home and taking their jobs?

Very few

Incorrect.
As an example, the 2008 crash resulted in almost 1,000,000 business visas being laid off and released in major cities across America including NYC and LI.
The problem?

you of course have something to back up these claims other than "because I said so"?

Very few

Incorrect.
The problem?

you of course have something to back up these claims other than "because I said so"?
It’s called looking up unemployment numbers.
700K people laid off every month does not mean the jobs were left unfilled.
Americans were simply replaced.

In terms of jobs left unfilled...
Fascinating how Trump’s administration is still being lobbied by Gates, etc... that Americans suck.
At the same time as American heavy Apple is kicking ass.

We all know all you care about is yourself and your assets.
You’ve become a very bitter person from your past.

That usually depends on the types of apples and sadly I don't have the exact figures handy, but I know the overall price of apples are at a four year high. When I get a change I'll some of the reports I've read recently about it.

Clearly that was the implication from your post.

How are we going to create millions of more jobs when we have over 7 million open job positions already with nobody to fill them?
I know hundreds of graduates working in hard science and their companies are fully staffed.
These companies want to replace these graduates with cheap BVs.

That usually depends on the types of apples and sadly I don't have the exact figures handy, but I know the overall price of apples are at a four year high. When I get a change I'll some of the reports I've read recently about it.
Everything is more...even though we haven’t changed any trade deals yet with China.
Hmmm....

I enjoy a "pink lady" on occasion too but I'm too macho to eat one with anybody looking...got to maintain the imagine. :eusa_shifty:

The truth is that the Chinese have been robbing us blind over the past recent decades with regard to things like intellectual-property theft, trade secrets, forced technology transfers, competition policy, access to financial services, and currency manipulation. And they have made agreements in the past that they have reneged on, so this time there has to be some teeth in whatever they come up with to enforce the agreement. And we're going to have to have some balls to get them to make the deal in the 1st place and then live up to it after that. Trump has the cajones to get it done, but who knows what the succeeding presidents will do. I mean yeah, diplomacy is nice and all, and nobody wants to start a war but clearly talking to one another doesn't get us anywhere. Unless you like the status quo, they fuck us over and we smile and shake hands for the evening news.

China is complaining that their “Infrastructure” is up to the Codes demanded by Trump.

In other words, unsafe facilities, poisonous chemicals and dead employees.

Forum List

Back