🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tariffs A Thing Of Beauty

Apparently Xi thought a Kim Dung Un style wonderful, yet meaningless, letter to Trump would get results for China. Instead, it got him additional tariffs of 25% on an additional $325B. Together with the tariff increase from 10% to 25% on the $200B already in force, that's the entire Chinese portfolio of exports to the US. The Chinese already shot their wad by tariffing the piddling amount of imports they buy from the US. But the best part? Trump will use that money to buy up American farming surplus that would have gone to China, and send it to starving countries of his choosing. A third-world child will never forget the C.A.R.E.U.S.A stenciled on the box of food that saved his life...and the Chinese, who don't help anybody but themselves, will be paying for it. Sweet! MAGA!

Trump says Obama let China get away with 'murder,' touts tariffs as trade standoff heats up

The beauty, as one economic expert just put it, is that China needs those exports 7X as much as we need our exports!

That's not TWICE as much but 700% as much. Trump owns China.

What you are too stupid to get is that the tariff war is raising all US products & hurting exports everywhere.

How stupid are you people?

Trump put tariffs on imported steel from countries other than China.

Trump is a fool who thinks he can bully China.

Job Openings to replace Americans have been the fad since 2004.

once again, give me something more than "because I said so". Your word for it is just simply not good enough.
How about you prove these openings are for real?
I’ll wait.

Well, I guess we could go with the fact that the Trump admin is lying to us about them. But if you wish to go that direction then we have to assume they are lying about every single thing they claim.

Is that the route you wish to go?
The lies, driven by corporate America, go back to GW.
Convince me Chase Manhattan needs 80K Business Analysts.
You can’t.

show me where Chase Manhattan claimed to need 80K Business Analysts.
Like showing you that MS needs 80K coders?
Same shit, different Industry.
Pure greed.

hmmm...no new trade deals but a shit ton of new tariffs...and you think that will not affect the price! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
So I pay a dollar more and I don’t have to support my kids and grandkids because they’ll have careers.

They can have careers either way. My oldest is a 24 year old self sustaining member of society.
Good...we’ll all move to your town and he’ll be back in his bedroom at home.

Actually it she is a she and you are not taking her job as you do not have the proper skills.

Oh, and she lives 1000 miles from my town.
Since almost all the 24 years olds I know are in Medicine or Engineering, their parents are fully aware of the BV issue.
And they all voted for Trump.

Once again you think that your tiny, little piece of the country is representative of the whole thing.

once again, give me something more than "because I said so". Your word for it is just simply not good enough.
I’ll wait.

Well, I guess we could go with the fact that the Trump admin is lying to us about them. But if you wish to go that direction then we have to assume they are lying about every single thing they claim.

You can’t.

Like showing you that MS needs 80K coders?
Same shit, different Industry.
Pure greed.

Yeah, show me that also. You keep making up numbers and never support a single one of them.

The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), also known as TPP11 or TPP-11,[2][3][4][5] is a trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. At the time of its signing, the eleven countries' combined economies represented 13.4 percent of the global gross domestic product, approximately US$13.5 trillion, making the CPTPP the third largest free-trade area in the world by GDP after the North American Free Trade Agreement and European Single Market.[6]

-----------------------------------------------
Too bad tramp pulled out of the TPP. You never go it alone, esp when you have only 325 million people. Dumb frick.

How is an American supposed to compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day. Your TPP would have finished off manufacturing in the western world....don't know why you're so anti-American but you should check yourself....this ain't about Trump....it's about all of us.
China basically took our place & now trading duty free with scores of Pacific Rim countries while Littlediuck Donnie pisses away our export business.

So I pay a dollar more and I don’t have to support my kids and grandkids because they’ll have careers.

They can have careers either way. My oldest is a 24 year old self sustaining member of society.
Good...we’ll all move to your town and he’ll be back in his bedroom at home.

Actually it she is a she and you are not taking her job as you do not have the proper skills.

Oh, and she lives 1000 miles from my town.
Since almost all the 24 years olds I know are in Medicine or Engineering, their parents are fully aware of the BV issue.
And they all voted for Trump.

Once again you think that your tiny, little piece of the country is representative of the whole thing.
NYC/LI is not representative?!
WTF do you live?
Gilligan’s Island.

I’ll make you happy...
I don’t mind Apple requesting BVs because they create a great product.
Why does a bank need a BV?
Why does “Get Nothing Done” MS need BVs?

The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), also known as TPP11 or TPP-11,[2][3][4][5] is a trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. At the time of its signing, the eleven countries' combined economies represented 13.4 percent of the global gross domestic product, approximately US$13.5 trillion, making the CPTPP the third largest free-trade area in the world by GDP after the North American Free Trade Agreement and European Single Market.[6]

-----------------------------------------------
Too bad tramp pulled out of the TPP. You never go it alone, esp when you have only 325 million people. Dumb frick.

How is an American supposed to compete with a worker chained to their bench or making $2 a day. Your TPP would have finished off manufacturing in the western world....don't know why you're so anti-American but you should check yourself....this ain't about Trump....it's about all of us.
China basically took our place & now trading duty free with scores of Pacific Rim countries while Littlediuck Donnie pisses away our export business.
You’ll starve.

Job Openings to replace Americans have been the fad since 2004.

I’ll wait.

You can’t.

An agent, back around 2006, told me that every Fortune 500 Entity files for the maximum allotment of BVs.
They make up bullshit reasons for why they need them.

Trump put tariffs on imported steel from countries other than China.

Trump is a fool who thinks he can bully China.

That's because those countries were wholesalers trans-shipping us crap Chinese steel. Trump is not only bullying China....he could bring about the collapse many have been predicting for those stinking communist thieves. Don't like it?

6twTTFx.gif

I’ll wait.

You can’t.

An agent, back around 2006, told me that every Fortune 500 Entity files for the maximum allotment of BVs.

Of course they do, as the filing deadline, makes good business sense. Does not mean they fill them all.

We are still at the point where you cannot provide a single bit of support for anything you claim. All you have is "because I said so". That really is not good enough.

I’ll wait.

You can’t.

Of course they do, as the filing deadline, makes good business sense. Does not mean they fill them all.

We are still at the point where you cannot provide a single bit of support for anything you claim. All you have is "because I said so". That really is not good enough.
You just made my claim...

You can’t.

All of your claims are "because I said so"...in other words they are not worth the time you spent typing them.

I’ll wait.

You can’t.

Libertarians are fascinating...
Trump ran on what I’m posting about.
Trump won.
You state it’s all bullshit while you admit all you want is cheap labor.
Are you on any medications?

Are they? Know anything about the traditional hatred the Vietnamese have for China? Or the Phils with the Chi-coms building false islands and stealing their oil potential? Sure, they can trade with Indonesia and north Korea and the ME....who cares? I'm not about putting China out of business...they got nukes and a couple billion people to feed. What I am about is protecting America from their predation and theft of our industry and intellectual property...

You can’t.

All of your claims are "because I said so"...in other words they are not worth the time you spent typing them.
In the meanwhile, employment in fields susceptible to BVs are crawling with Americans because Trump has shut the BV door.

GolfGator.png
PUTTERHEAD says:

I love how people think their personal anecdotes outweigh the facts.
Considering that you seldom have either then puts you at a decided disadvantage.
1.7 million more open jobs than the total number of people unemployed looking for a job.
You somehow amazingly believe that you can fill every empty job with every unemployed person? Most jobs have special skill requirements. Many unemployed are skill-challenged. Even farther, you have trouble understanding that freeing up trade creates a greater market for products overseas. Greater demand creates more jobs and/ or new company development to fill that gap. WHATEVER the number, more openings create more opportunity and more people working / out of poverty. Even if wrong, better to have the trade and the demand even if you can't fill all the openings than not.

golfgater.gif

THE GATOR TAKES ANOTHER HEADER

Forum List

Back