Trump Team Set To File New Lawsuits

Yeah, some people are idiots and only vote for in the presidential race. Next.

The problem is will anybody do anything about it.
Federal Courts have the power to reverse election results.

I don't think they have the authority to reverse the election, but they do have the power to make sure whatever nefarious things were going on in these places are investigated, and that transparency be given to whoever is going to look into this matter.

I don't think they have the authority to reverse the election, but they do have the power to make sure whatever nefarious things were going on in these places are investigated, and that transparency be given to whoever is going to look into this matter.
The Supreme Court decided the 2000 election.

Yes they did and NOW repubs say Dems are cheating?

No they didn't. What happened is the Florida courts were in the bag for Gore. Florida laws say all ballots must be turned in and certified in seven days. You want a recount? Fine, just do it in seven days. The judge said Oh, this is our buddy Al, so we're going beyond the seven days. In fact screw the law, Al can take as much time as he wants.

When it got to the SC, they looked at it and asked WTF the Florida courts were doing, and returned their decision back to Florida for an explanation. The Florida judges knew they've been had. It's called Judicial Activism. The job of the courts is to decide if laws written were followed, and the Florida courts broke that law.

Forum List

Back