🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump teams distances from Sidney Powell.

my state rejected Dominion software and trump won comfortably
So how do you explain Georgia?

If the votes had been electronically changed then a physical hand recount should have shown it. The hand recount matched almost exactly

No one is asking for the whole story cover to cover. Just, you know, ANYTHING.
I’m sure the lib news media wouldvlove to get a heads up on the witnesses that they can begin crucifying and that democrat wackos can make death threats against

No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.
Meaning its only you who is accusing Powell of being insane

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote

So how do you explain Georgia?

If the votes had been electronically changed then a physical hand recount should have shown it. The hand recount matched almost exactly
Cmon Mac...explain that

I do not “explain” georgia.

I have no intimate details about how the software works nor do I think thats the only way dems cheated

the mail-in ballots are a second avenue of deceit

No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.
Meaning its only you who is accusing Powell of being insane

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote

You are repeating a third party rumor

post the actual quote by powell

you and the other biden voters here are in far too much of a rush to ignore any hint of a stolen election

I love this MSM spin.

Trump Team clarifies Powell's role. MSM: "Trump fired Powell."

:laughing0301:

The MSM's horse-shit behavior of late has been 100x their normal level of cocksucking bullshit. This nonsense has been abominable. Borderline CRIMINAL.

They don't fucking deserve a 1st Amendment, but those kuunts know we won't take it way. That's what is so fucking sad. They go with the side who is actively doing so.

You are repeating a third party rumor

post the actual quote by powell
Sure moron
As quoted by The Hill and NYT

Sidney Powell, a member of Trump’s legal team, declared recently that the president “won by not just hundreds of thousands but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose. We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.” The CIA, Powell added, ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the CIA used it for its own benefit in various places.”

Now what...

I do not “explain” georgia.

I have no intimate details about how the software works nor do I think thats the only way dems cheated

the mail-in ballots are a second avenue of deceit
So you understand that if there was a "problem" with Dominion...the hand recount would have exposed it...and didn't.

Thank you.

Now go sit in the corner

The MSM's horse-shit behavior of late has been 100x their normal level of cocksucking bullshit. This nonsense has been abominable. Borderline CRIMINAL.

Seems to me to be part of a criminal conspiracy, which can be prosecuted under the RICO Act, including their co-conspirators the Democratic National Convention.

Poor coleytroll.
I have not witnessed you (colfax) post one accurate thing since I've been here.
At least you're consistent.

colfax: "Ha! She stood up their (sic) with Giuliani as he described her part of the legal team defending Trump."

Ignorance compounded by hatred is an awful combination. Colfax doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their." How could Colfax possibly possess the analytical capacity to evaluate the flood of information coming in daily. The answer is clearly Colfax cannot.
That's why Colfax has long been on my Ignore List. I suggest you add it to yours. Don't waste your time responding to Leftist trolls. It only encourages them to continue their ignorant spam.

It's more fun to consistently destroy him.
Not challenging
But fun

Powell is dealing with impatient and fidgety children in the media who just keep whining “Are we there yet?”
She's dealing with people that expect that when people proclaim vast conspiracies they would like to see some justification for those statements.

Here's an idea. If you're not ready to present any actual evidence, shut your mouth and get to work until you are. It's not anyone else's fault that they ask reasonable questions in the face of your insane statements.

So it's not past your bedtime?
It should be.

It's more fun to consistently destroy him.
Not challenging
But fun

He has NO IDEA he is being destroyed. That would require discernment and some degree of honesty and integrity. None there. These assets are absent from Leftists.

Seems to me to be part of a criminal conspiracy, which can be prosecuted under the RICO Act, including their co-conspirators the Democratic National Convention.

DNC Democratic National Committee

The CIA, Powell added, ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the CIA used it for its own benefit in various places.”
Where might the CIA inflict that software on unsuspecting countries?

Anywhere thst the Deep State desires a regime change

powell did not say it but I will

the CIA has proven it will stoop to any level to be rid of trump

which makes them the power behind the thrown of any president including those you voted for

The CIA, Powell added, ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the CIA used it for its own benefit in various places.”
Where might the CIA inflict that software on unsuspecting countries?

Anywhere thst the Deep State desires a regime change

powell did not say it but I will

the CIA has proven it will stoop to any level to be rid of trump

which makes them the power behind the thrown of any president including those you voted for
First you deny she said it...and when provided the quote...you agree with her batshit craziness.

Well OK then

Forum List

Back