🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

President Donald Trump was so right.

Those four ungrateful 'Corbynista' leftie women are the offspring of migrant families welcomed and cared for by the people of the USA.

Is it time UK followed the Trump stance?

Migrant families who came to America and made their way - raising good American citizens, as immigrants have been doing here since there has been a USA.
We don't want or need any more of the leeches.
Which Leeches are you talking about? The invaders who started this mess or the leeches who blame the wrong people; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
I'm talking about the ones coming from south of the border, liar.

Those four ungrateful 'Corbynista' leftie women are the offspring of migrant families welcomed and cared for by the people of the USA.

Migrant families who came to America and made their way - raising good American citizens, as immigrants have been doing here since there has been a USA.

You must be one then.

Absolutely! I'm descended from religious nuts who arrived on the Little James.

How surprising.

You just forgot, though there's no reason you should have remembered.

Do you think they should send you back, Joaquin?

Somewhere in Suffolk wasn't it?

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..

Oh they'll know what hit them alright and they'll piss, moan, bitch, whine, knash their teeth and howl at they sky just like they did the last time too. But they won't learn one damn thing thing because they're too damn stupid to learn. They'll just die off and fade away. I can hardly wait.

You must be one then.

How surprising.

Well, I'm much older than you. I000 years actually.

You're still a kid.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.
I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?
I don't support all that. But "hate" is the wrong word. Sounds like a lot of generosity to me. I thought you folks have already been saying illegals get free healthcare. Isn't that one of your biggest bitches? Some states have already begun offering community college for free. It's not a bad idea if they can afford it. I don't know what makes you think it's being offered to illegals, though. Are you talking about DACA kids?
We can pay for climate change now, or pay through the ass later.

This retort brought to you by a person who loves America.
Sliding in agenda comments with your principal agenda comments is why people are tired of you. Here is a direct queation you should have some anger with. Why did the United States remove a black female astronaut from a mission to the International Space Station in Jan. of 2018. She was scheduled to go a couple of months later. Its been over 18 months and we do not know why. Some people are calling it racism. Now find out. So we all can know.
What "agenda comments" have I slid in that you feel are inappropriate? If you're tired of me, put me on ignore.

Trump is brilliant.

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Higher income taxes

I don't support all that. But "hate" is the wrong word. Sounds like a lot of generosity to me. I thought you folks have already been saying illegals get free healthcare. Isn't that one of your biggest bitches? Some states have already begun offering community college for free. It's not a bad idea if they can afford it. I don't know what makes you think it's being offered to illegals, though. Are you talking about DACA kids?
We can pay for climate change now, or pay through the ass later.

This retort brought to you by a person who loves America.
Sliding in agenda comments with your principal agenda comments is why people are tired of you. Here is a direct queation you should have some anger with. Why did the United States remove a black female astronaut from a mission to the International Space Station in Jan. of 2018. She was scheduled to go a couple of months later. Its been over 18 months and we do not know why. Some people are calling it racism. Now find out. So we all can know.
What "agenda comments" have I slid in that you feel are inappropriate? If you're tired of me, put me on ignore.
Ignore is for crybabies.

You must be one then.

How surprising.

You're still a kid.

I wasn't going to mention that.

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Those two make a good comedy team. A match made n heaven.

Maybe Standup would have them.

You must be one then.

How surprising.

You're still a kid.

That you're just a kid?

My point stands.

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.

How surprising.

You're still a kid.

That you're just a kid?

Compared to you, sure. Then again, so are most giant sequoias. No offense.

How surprising.

You're still a kid.

That you're just a kid?

Compared to you, sure. Then again, so are most giant sequoias. No offense.

You're convoluting again.

And I don't know what those things are.

You probably know I don't know. That's why you do it.

Having read Trump's tweets, I see nothing related even remotely to race. However, having read and listened to Omar, Tlaib, and AOC the last few months, including in the last few days, they've made repeated anti-Semitic statements, which have mostly been defended or even ignored by most of the Democratic Party-press. AOC also accused Pelosi of racism last week, as Kamala Harris accused Biden of racism during the Democrat Party debate.

Mark Levin.

Trump is brilliant.

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

Higher income taxes

Most of that is not what they are pushing for and how is that you don't have a problem for any group folks receiving reparations for injustices that were done against them unless the folks are black. The injustices done to black folks has gone on centuries.

Nothing like the injustice going on nowadays against people like me. I have to work and pay filthy taxes and the money is given away to welfare Negroes, Illegals and other people that didn't do a damn thing to deserve the money.

So all the whites on welfare are deserving of your money, what about the filthy taxes I pay.
Talk about injustice. Government thievery to fund a welfare state is as oppressive as it gets.

What % of your filthy money goes to welfare?

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

What reason would he have to tell them that?

Unless he was provoked, like Trump was.

My point stands.

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.

So you admit there are illegal aliens?

My point stands.

So you admit there are illegal aliens?

Of course. I've never denied it. I've known many and knew most of them to be good people. Most of the rightwingers here knew that, too, until Trump told them differently.

Forum List

Back