🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.

So you admit there are illegal aliens?

Of course. I've never denied it. I've known many and knew most of them to be good people. Most of the rightwingers here knew that, too, until Trump told them differently.

That's not the point.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
fuck the ***** they can leave if they don't like America.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.

Of course. I've never denied it. I've known many and knew most of them to be good people. Most of the rightwingers here knew that, too, until Trump told them differently.

That's not the point.

Sure it is. Demonizing people, making them the "other", is what Trump and the hatemongers on the right are all about.

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.
I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

I dont drink, so it would be very hard for me to be that driver, but the way those two "traitors" to the country are, by not closing the borders, I just pray they are victimized like any normal US citizen is. We could be so lucky.

Illegal Aliens Mostly Murderers and Drunk Drivers

That's not the point.

Sure it is. Demonizing people, making them the "other", is what Trump and the hatemongers on the right are all about.

Okay, so you loathe and detest Trump with every fibre of your being.
And that's okay.

But just leave it at that. There's no need to bring in these secondary issues to bolster your position.

I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

My point stands.

I dont drink, so it would be very hard for me to be that driver, but the way those two "traitors" to the country are, by not closing the borders, I just pray they are victimized like any normal US citizen is. We could be so lucky.

Illegal Aliens Mostly Murderers and Drunk Drivers

Feel the love.

That's not the point.

I dont hate Hispanics, as a matter of fact my daughter in law is from Peru. I just hate illegal Hispanics and any other illegal, Russian, Irish, French, African, Penguin, who is here against our laws. Dumbasses like you I hate also, because you would rather give up your rights and freedoms, just so the Democrats give you your monthly EBT card.

That's not the point.

And that's okay.

But just leave it at that. There's no need to bring in these secondary issues to bolster your position.

You said that, not me.

Poor Trump was provoked. He couldn't help it.
I find it humorous that the 4 bitches of Congress, put the shoe on when all President Trump said "If lawmakers ‘hate our country,’ they ‘can leave'". If the shoe fits wear it, and those dumbass broads put those shoes on.

Last edited:

That's not the point.

And that's okay.

You said that, not me.

That's right, I did.

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?

Most of that is not what they are pushing for and how is that you don't have a problem for any group folks receiving reparations for injustices that were done against them unless the folks are black. The injustices done to black folks has gone on centuries.

Nothing like the injustice going on nowadays against people like me. I have to work and pay filthy taxes and the money is given away to welfare Negroes, Illegals and other people that didn't do a damn thing to deserve the money.

So all the whites on welfare are deserving of your money, what about the filthy taxes I pay.
Talk about injustice. Government thievery to fund a welfare state is as oppressive as it gets.

What % of your filthy money goes to welfare?

Too damn much.

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

The only one that wasn't born here is Omar.
Then they might want to take pride in their country instead of hating it like they o at every opportunity. I don't want the leadership of whiny people who can only see themselves as victims. They can go pound sand.

That's not the point.

I dont hate Hispanics, as a matter of fact my daughter in law is from Peru. I just hate illegal Hispanics and any other illegal, Russian, Irish, French, African, Penguin, who is here against our laws. Dumbasses like you I hate also, because you would rather give up your rights and freedoms, just so the Democrats give you your monthly EBT card.

You know a lot of things that aren't true. And you're overly-emotional. That's quite a combination.

That's not the point.

You know a lot of things that aren't true. And you're overly-emotional. That's quite a combination.

You're psyco analysing me now? In that American Nietschen way?

We're pragmatic, not emotional.

That's not the point.

And that's okay.

What secondary issues? Joaquin is exactly on point about Trump's tactics.

Fourth grade-level stuff, especially for a President, but really cool 'n stuff in the Trumpiverse.

The blatant lying by the DNC Controlled press, wouldn't that be "Heinreich Himmler level stuff?" But you're kewl with it...

Forum List

Back