🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

images

Hysterical stuff........go check this past weekends Axios poll......her favorability #'s are beyond laughable. Not sure we have ever had a more recognizable political figure with such low approval ratings in the history of our country. She is basically politically irrelevant.:113::113:

In Trump's new normal, it is OK to be racist if people agree with you. I know that is true, because I grew up in the South in the 1950's.

You're old. Trump is no more or less racist than anyone else.

I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.
I dont drink, so it would be very hard for me to be that driver, but the way those two "traitors" to the country are, by not closing the borders, I just pray they are victimized like any normal US citizen is. We could be so lucky.

Illegal Aliens Mostly Murderers and Drunk Drivers

You right wing fools are full of shit. Why didn't the stinking Republicans do anything about the border when they controlled ALL 3 branches?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Hysterical stuff........go check this past weekends Axios poll......her favorability #'s are beyond laughable. Not sure we have ever had a more recognizable political figure with such low approval ratings in the history of our country. She is basically politically irrelevant.:113::113:

In Trump's new normal, it is OK to be racist if people agree with you. I know that is true, because I grew up in the South in the 1950's.

His actions prove different.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

I challenge the validity of their judgement.

Well when you make racist statements and remarks it speaks for itself. With that said what makes you more American than the next man or woman?

1. The vast majority of the time one of you fucktards say that some remark is racist, you are just being fucktards. SO FUCK YOU.

2. Like I said, it is the words, actions and character of that "next man or woman". What part of that is confusing for you?

More horseshit basically, I want you cocksuckers to tell me what gives you the right to say who is an American and who is not. What the fuck have you done that is so special that gives you that right.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.
I dont drink, so it would be very hard for me to be that driver, but the way those two "traitors" to the country are, by not closing the borders, I just pray they are victimized like any normal US citizen is. We could be so lucky.

Illegal Aliens Mostly Murderers and Drunk Drivers

You right wing fools are full of shit. Why didn't the stinking Republicans do anything about the border when they controlled ALL 3 branches?

That is actually a great question and I am wondering that myself. Procrastination was stupid.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

I challenge the validity of their judgement.

Well when you make racist statements and remarks it speaks for itself. With that said what makes you more American than the next man or woman?

1. The vast majority of the time one of you fucktards say that some remark is racist, you are just being fucktards. SO FUCK YOU.

2. Like I said, it is the words, actions and character of that "next man or woman". What part of that is confusing for you?

More horseshit basically, I want you cocksuckers to tell me what gives you the right to say who is an American and who is not. What the fuck have you done that is so special that gives you that right.

We as Americans all have the same right. So the right you have to call people CSuckers is the right they have to state who is and who is not American.

Nope. They actually do not and why do you care? You're a foreigner on a US Messageboard.

Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?
I don't support all that. But "hate" is the wrong word. Sounds like a lot of generosity to me. I thought you folks have already been saying illegals get free healthcare. Isn't that one of your biggest bitches? Some states have already begun offering community college for free. It's not a bad idea if they can afford it. I don't know what makes you think it's being offered to illegals, though. Are you talking about DACA kids?
We can pay for climate change now, or pay through the ass later.

This retort brought to you by a person who loves America.
Sliding in agenda comments with your principal agenda comments is why people are tired of you. Here is a direct queation you should have some anger with. Why did the United States remove a black female astronaut from a mission to the International Space Station in Jan. of 2018. She was scheduled to go a couple of months later. Its been over 18 months and we do not know why. Some people are calling it racism. Now find out. So we all can know.
Sure we do. It's called privilege. You have a black woman who was already marked as a child as an under achiever because of who she is and where she came from. Their culture was imbedded into our society for four hundred years, between slavery, no right to vote, and were denied the use of white bathrooms and eateries. This went on up until the sixties. And your shallow minded thinking can't see the damage that was done there. Was she prepared? Probably not? And I wonder if she ever will be, knowing the history of family members before her.

It's all about the culture of a people, and the wealth and power each represents. In your shallow world, you expect a four hundred year old culture to just simply vanish. Blacks should be experiencing the same benefits as whites, when they clearly do not, even to this day. Why? Because whites still control all the wealth and power in this country. That is the answer to your question. Education, housing, opportunity has never been the same. And affirmative action was always a joke, because we put people in positions they didn't qualify for, so it ended up as a failure.
My parents did not see anything improve in their lives until the mid 1950's when they were married. They had no wealth and power. Both worked. My mother a secretary which is a common job. And my father after delivering sandwiches for a few years ended up working in a clothing manufacturing job. This one tuxedos.
That's because we had a depression and two wars. Which by the way, left Blacks totally out of mainstream society. To even attem-pt to compare the two dynamics in that period of time is totally laughable, and out of touch.
African Americans worked these jobs also.
No they didn't. Show me the statistics of their participation? Hell, they weren't even able to use the same bathrooms or eateries.
I do not believe quotas and affirmative action are a joke.
Sure it was, because it was designed to fail by hiring unqualified Blacks.
I believe a percentage of what was hired is a joke. And that denied jobs to others.
That argument is moot, because it does not address the underlying failure of affirmative action.
I have made excuses in life. I also have been wronged. You bring up the being wronged part. But not the excuses.
They are not excuses. They are a record of fact. The training for jobs with affirmative action were never there.
To those who have screwed me over I have no concern for. And no concern for their families.
Not their fault. That is the fault of the system not the employee. It blows my mind that folks like you turn the other cheek to the obvious.
You do realize people paid a price to improve things don't you? One example...in the early 1970's quotas and affirmative action ramped up to the point that white males were put last on the list and not hired for half decent jobs.
That is the fault of the system, not unqualified blacks. Again, how people like you cannot see the obvious is just too shallow.
You do realize that, don't you? Going to college was not as infected as today though. So those who went still had a chance to half decent white collar jobs. Others went into the service like me and the same agendas after getting discharged was prevalent. The difference being you got 5 points if you took a test for a job. That is when I became a bit political. You seem to be another judge, jury and executioner on people who if they do not kiss your butt have to be haters and racists. You better find out about white male impoverishment and them being on the bottom of the ladder.
That is another kind of racism in this country pedaled by the Right-wing. Keep them stupid, ignorant, and gullible to the cult of personality which exemplifies the Republican party, then it is mission accomplished.
I believe we have institutionalized poverty.
You just figuring that out? Lol! What do you think section 8 housing was/is all about?
I believe a percentage of people do not want to leave it also.
That is the percentage who know the system is stacked against them. They realized that with section 8 housing and much of the rural white impoverished south and midwest.
They have made a currency within the currency we use to survive and made up their own rules with the social welfare system we devised to help people to get out of poverty. Any wealth my family ever had it earned. For it was at zero in the beginning.
And they are white, good for them. Because the blacks in the same area never stood a chance to even get that far, because they were not associated with privilege.

Last edited:

Nope. They actually do not and why do you care? You're a foreigner on a US Messageboard.
That's not a counter argument. It's a chicken shit excuse coming from a liar who cannot prove I am a foreigner who needs to use that as a distraction. Prove it liar.

Actually, I am Trump's age, and I have to give him credit. It is hard to learn how to stop hating blacks, in order to hate other races. I didn't have that problem, but I was never wired the way trump is. Anyway, Trump is capable of hating pretty much anybody, and that demonstrates a certain flexibility.

Another thing I learned in the south is that there were two kinds of racists. Those that were proud of it, and those who did not even recognize it in themselves.

Hell, I left Georgia when Lester Maddox was governor, and thought that I had seen the last of this kind of disgusting behavior when George Wallace was shot.

That's not a counter argument. It's a chicken shit excuse coming from a liar who cannot prove I am a foreigner who needs to use that as a distraction. Prove it liar.

I have proven it multiple times. Do you deny that you're not American? Step up. State it right here and right now.

Actually, I am Trump's age, and I have to give him credit. It is hard to learn how to stop hating blacks, in order to hate other races. I didn't have that problem, but I was never wired the way trump is. Anyway, Trump is capable of hating pretty much anybody, and that demonstrates a certain flexibility.

Hate/Love = think line. Trump is old. Very charismatic but old.

Another thing I learned in the south is that there were two kinds of racists. Those that were proud of it, and those who did not even recognize it in themselves.
Pretty much what you see here. What baffles me is people denying something being racist when they know full well that saying something like this to someone's face would start a fight. I can't figure out of they truly believe or just feign ignorance.

Why do you keep saying "South"? Come to Boston. For years athletes didn't want to come here because of the racism in this city. I am not nearly as old as you but I remember those days. Racism is not just a "South" problem.

Pretty much what you see here. What baffles me is people denying something being racist when they know full well that saying something like this to someone's face would start a fight. I can't figure out of they truly believe or just feign ignorance.

What would start a fight? Be specific.

Here is picture of our illustrious governor Maddox of GA, from the good old days. Trump sure does awaken a lot of memories!

90ac1fc1486b34cb48bdaeb13067d4fb.jpg

What would start a fight? Be specific.
Go in a bar full of black people and tell them to go back to their country. Then explain that it is not racist. See if it works.

Forum List

Back