🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

His actions prove different.

Nope. They actually do not and why do you care? You're a foreigner on a US Messageboard.

Another thing I learned in the south is that there were two kinds of racists. Those that were proud of it, and those who did not even recognize it in themselves.
Pretty much what you see here. What baffles me is people denying something being racist when they know full well that saying something like this to someone's face would start a fight. I can't figure out of they truly believe or just feign ignorance.

What would start a fight? Be specific.
Go in a bar full of black people and tell them to go back to their country. Then explain that it is not racist. See if it works.

Is there something you're not getting?

:nocknockHT:

Nope. They actually do not and why do you care? You're a foreigner on a US Messageboard.

Another thing I learned in the south is that there were two kinds of racists. Those that were proud of it, and those who did not even recognize it in themselves.
Pretty much what you see here. What baffles me is people denying something being racist when they know full well that saying something like this to someone's face would start a fight. I can't figure out of they truly believe or just feign ignorance.

Go in a bar full of black people and tell them to go back to their country. Then explain that it is not racist. See if it works.
That's pretty much where does hoes should be..... In a bar. Not in Congress. They are nothing but troublemakers

Well since you never had the courtesy to reply to my counter-argument, it seems that it was never properly explained. Unless and until you can explain how being provoked somehow negates something being racist you don't get to try this, " oh we covered this" bullshit.
I see? So it's provocation that excuses being a racist? Does that work for everybody? After all, Trump is the guy that goes on a podium with native American WW2 vets just to call one of his political opponents Pocahontas. What would be the correct response to that? Or he goes on TV and tells another political opponent's wife ugly. What should that person be justified in doing? What would be the correct response be to all the tweets by Trump singling out those who don't agree with him? Since you feel being provoked is an excuse?

Go in a bar full of Red Sox and fans and say the Red Sox suck? You're picking extreme circumstances -- strawman. If four people complain about the US and their ancestors escaped much worse situations to come here, I would gladly tell them to go back to their ancestral homelands and gauge if the US is really as bad as they think. Nothing wrong with that.

That's pretty much where does hoes should be..... In a bar. Not in Congress. They are nothing but troublemakers
I see. Do you have anything to back up your contention they're "hoes"? Or is this how you typically refer to women? It's not that I'm surprised mind you, people like you are very brave behind computer screens. Just know that you are making my point for me.

I see. Do you have anything to back up your contention they're "hoes"? Or is this how you typically refer to women? It's not that I'm surprised mind you, people like you are very brave behind computer screens. Just know that you are making my point for me.

I live in Boston. Come on down and see how brave we are in person. You're behind a computer screen yourself, tough guy.

Not really.
They obviously don't respect America.....so fuck em.

Go in a bar full of Red Sox and fans and say the Red Sox suck? You're picking extreme circumstances -- strawman. If four people complain about the US and their ancestors escaped much worse situations to come here, I would gladly tell them to go back to their ancestral homelands and gauge if the US is really as bad as they think. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm making an exact analogy. Three of the four women Trump singled out were born American. Just like the black people in the bar. Then saying to " go back to your own country" is racist because it implies their color makes them not American. Can you find a single circumstance where telling somebody to go back to their own country when they were born here would not result in a fight? By the way. Your explanation complete ignores the point. After you tell that person to "go back to their ancestral homelands" chances are you would fight, and even a smidgen of honesty acknowledges that.

Well since you never had the courtesy to reply to my counter-argument, it seems that it was never properly explained. Unless and until you can explain how being provoked somehow negates something being racist you don't get to try this, " oh we covered this" bullshit.
I see? So it's provocation that excuses being a racist? Does that work for everybody? After all, Trump is the guy that goes on a podium with native American WW2 vets just to call one of his political opponents Pocahontas. What would be the correct response to that? Or he goes on TV and tells another political opponent's wife ugly. What should that person be justified in doing? What would be the correct response be to all the tweets by Trump singling out those who don't agree with him? Since you feel being provoked is an excuse?

Oh well I'm most awfully sorry. I must have missed it.

I live in Boston. Come on down and see how brave we are in person. You're behind a computer screen yourself, tough guy.
I'm not the one throwing names around if you haven't noticed. As for me being tough. I have a wife and kid and feel that being able to give them a good life is a better test of my manhood than going to Boston to play juvenile games. Just go through my posts. I can be sarcastic, arrogant, hopefully sometimes whimsical sometimes plain wrong.... mean not often. Can you say the same?

Oh well I'm most awfully sorry. I must have missed it.
No problem I've missed a few posts here and there I'm sure.

You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?

I'm not the one throwing names around if you haven't noticed. As for me being tough. I have a wife and kid and feel that being able to give them a good life is a better test of my manhood than going to Boston to play juvenile games. Just go through my posts. I can be sarcastic, arrogant, hopefully sometimes whimsical sometimes plain wrong.... mean not often. Can you say the same?

I'm not comfortable getting personal in these types of argument.

Sarcasm is our default setting where I come from.

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.
I dont want Pelosi and Schumer to leave America, I want them to be killed in a car crash with a drunken illegal alien. That would be Karma...

Karma would be if you were the drunk driver, and you wound up sharing a cell with an illegal alien.

So you admit there are illegal aliens?

Of course. I've never denied it. I've known many and knew most of them to be good people. Most of the rightwingers here knew that, too, until Trump told them differently.

Do you have to moralise everything?

Who said they weren't good people?

Whatever 'good people' is supposed to mean.

I was replying to azog. I don't mind sarcasm. As I said I do the same. So turnabout is fair play.

I was replying to azog. I don't mind sarcasm. As I said I do the same. So turnabout is fair play.

How black can you get?

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

I challenge the validity of their judgement.

Well when you make racist statements and remarks it speaks for itself. With that said what makes you more American than the next man or woman?

1. The vast majority of the time one of you fucktards say that some remark is racist, you are just being fucktards. SO FUCK YOU.

2. Like I said, it is the words, actions and character of that "next man or woman". What part of that is confusing for you?

More horseshit basically, I want you cocksuckers to tell me what gives you the right to say who is an American and who is not. What the fuck have you done that is so special that gives you that right.

Not horseshit at all. THe vast majority of the time you fucktards cry racism, it is just you fucktards being fucktards.

YOu have to know that.

And when some fucktard, is spewing anti-American shit, any reasonable person can look at the anti-American shit coming out of their fucktard mouth, and judge them anti-American pieces of shit.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

How black can you get?
In my case, without shoe polish, not very.

Forum List

Back