🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Some people can't read. Or need spectacles:

Trump: "If you're not happy here, you can leave. As far as I'm concerned, if you hate our country, if you're not happy here, you can leave, & that's what I say all the time. That's what I said in a tweet, which I guess some people think is controversial. A lot of people love it."

Does Trump believe people are not entitled to try to change what they are not happy with?

Reminds me of the Civil Rights era where they shouted at protesting blacks to .....Return to Africa

I don't know. I've never met him.

AOC-Willy-Wonka.png

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.
No. He was telling those idiots that were trashing the US to go back to their country of origin and fix that countries problems...then let him know how that works out for them.

Not racist.

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.
No. He was telling those idiots that were trashing the US to go back to their country of origin and fix that countries problems...then let him know how that works out for them.

Not racist.
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/w...al-career-on-tearing-down-us-63925829881Trump complains more

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
Again. Trump said NOTING racist. That is all Dems have so they use it for everything, over, and over again. Just stop. Please quote which of Trump's tweets were "racist".

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?
I don't support all that. But "hate" is the wrong word. Sounds like a lot of generosity to me. I thought you folks have already been saying illegals get free healthcare. Isn't that one of your biggest bitches? Some states have already begun offering community college for free. It's not a bad idea if they can afford it. I don't know what makes you think it's being offered to illegals, though. Are you talking about DACA kids?
We can pay for climate change now, or pay through the ass later.

This retort brought to you by a person who loves America.
Sliding in agenda comments with your principal agenda comments is why people are tired of you. Here is a direct queation you should have some anger with. Why did the United States remove a black female astronaut from a mission to the International Space Station in Jan. of 2018. She was scheduled to go a couple of months later. Its been over 18 months and we do not know why. Some people are calling it racism. Now find out. So we all can know.

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?
I don't support all that. But "hate" is the wrong word. Sounds like a lot of generosity to me. I thought you folks have already been saying illegals get free healthcare. Isn't that one of your biggest bitches? Some states have already begun offering community college for free. It's not a bad idea if they can afford it. I don't know what makes you think it's being offered to illegals, though. Are you talking about DACA kids?
We can pay for climate change now, or pay through the ass later.

This retort brought to you by a person who loves America.
Sliding in agenda comments with your principal agenda comments is why people are tired of you. Here is a direct queation you should have some anger with. Why did the United States remove a black female astronaut from a mission to the International Space Station in Jan. of 2018. She was scheduled to go a couple of months later. Its been over 18 months and we do not know why. Some people are calling it racism. Now find out. So we all can know.
Sure we do. It's called privilege. You have a black woman who was already marked as a child as an under achiever because of who she is and where she came from. Their culture was imbedded into our society for four hundred years, between slavery, no right to vote, and were denied the use of white bathrooms and eateries. This went on up until the sixties. And your shallow minded thinking can't see the damage that was done there. Was she prepared? Probably not? And I wonder if she ever will be, knowing the history of family members before her.

It's all about the culture of a people, and the wealth and power each represents. In your shallow world, you expect a four hundred year old culture to just simply vanish. Blacks should be experiencing the same benefits as whites, when they clearly do not, even to this day. Why? Because whites still control all the wealth and power in this country. That is the answer to your question. Education, housing, opportunity has never been the same. And affirmative action was always a joke, because we put people in positions they didn't qualify for, so it ended up as a failure.

President Donald Trump was so right.

Those four ungrateful 'Corbynista' leftie women are the offspring of migrant families welcomed and cared for by the people of the USA.

Is it time UK followed the Trump stance?

Waaaa rejecting anti American venom is WAAAYYYYCCCCISSS
Trump is the one throwing the tantrum. There is no anti-American venom coming from any of them (well maybe from AOC -- I don't listen to her).

if you are unwilling to listen to shit-----you should not be in the debate
Did I say anything about her? No? I'm not going anywhere, tough luck.

my impression from YOUR WORDS is that you do not pay attention to HERS.
AOC is an important player on the "persons of color" stage
I'm not into who's a certain color, rosie. And she isn't my rep. So why should I be following her?

Fail to see racist part.....hard truth hurts ...too bad
Willfully ignorant, blind partisan Trump supporters will of course attempt to propagate the lie that Trump’s tweets ‘aren’t racist’ – when in fact they clearly are.
Yet you will never ever be able to explain to anyone how they are racist because they are not. Anything you bastards don't like you call racist and you have removed any meaning or power the word ever had. Simply, you are all lying traitors.

Those four ungrateful 'Corbynista' leftie women are the offspring of migrant families welcomed and cared for by the people of the USA.

Migrant families who came to America and made their way - raising good American citizens, as immigrants have been doing here since there has been a USA.

Trump is no different;

Migrant families who came to America and made their way - raising good American citizens, as immigrants have been doing here since there has been a USA.

You must be one then.

Fail to see racist part.....hard truth hurts ...too bad
Willfully ignorant, blind partisan Trump supporters will of course attempt to propagate the lie that Trump’s tweets ‘aren’t racist’ – when in fact they clearly are.
Yet you will never ever be able to explain to anyone how they are racist because they are not. Anything you bastards don't like you call racist and you have removed any meaning or power the word ever had. Simply, you are all lying traitors.
Their actions prove they are racist. It's self explanatory.

We don't want or need any more of the leeches.

You must be one then.

Absolutely! I'm descended from religious nuts who arrived on the Little James.

You must be one then.

Absolutely! I'm descended from religious nuts who arrived on the Little James.

How surprising.

We don't want or need any more of the leeches.
Which Leeches are you talking about? The invaders who started this mess or the leeches who blame the wrong people; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Forum List

Back