🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

I challenge the validity of their judgement.

"They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else."

Sure, Trump says that and you say that, but do you have anything from a reliable source?

If I bother to dig something up, from a reliable source, is there any chance it will effect your response or position at all?

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

Sure, Trump says that and you say that, but do you have anything from a reliable source?

lol.

Reliable? On here?

Those Four Harbingers of the Apocalypse do nothing but bitch and moan about their country. What's more reliable than that?

Trump, and the idiotic rightwingers here, say the Congresswomen hate America, and then they criticize the Congresswomen as if they had said they hate America.

Let me show you how easy it is: Trump obviously hates America and he should leave. Any moron can assign an emotion to someone else, and then argue against it.

If I bother to dig something up, from a reliable source, is there any chance it will effect your response or position at all?

Try it and see.

Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
Maybe not

Can you point to any time Trump has told white people he disagreed with to go back to their country?

Has he ever told Melania to go back to her country? How about his mother?

Those are feeble arguments.

And you know it.

I doubt his wife and his mother voiced such discontent with America like those four harpies.
Far from it

If the only time Trump tells people to go back to their shithole countries is when he talks about people of color ......it is an indication of racist intent

Now, if Trump routinely does the same with white people he disagrees with, it could disprove claims of racism

You think this latest furore is about 'disagreement'? Surely you jest. It was about a trashy attack on the President of the United Srates.

I went over what he said with a fine tooth comb. As with all his other statements, the media and the demented TDS folk have conveniently left out the word 'if'.

Our President needs to read the Constitution

Americans have a right to criticize their President. They also have a right to criticize the country when they object to a wrong. They even have a right to run for elected office to change things

Those who disagree with the President are under no obligation to leave the country IF they don’t like it

Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
Maybe not

Can you point to any time Trump has told white people he disagreed with to go back to their country?

And you know it.

I doubt his wife and his mother voiced such discontent with America like those four harpies.
Far from it

If the only time Trump tells people to go back to their shithole countries is when he talks about people of color ......it is an indication of racist intent

Now, if Trump routinely does the same with white people he disagrees with, it could disprove claims of racism

You think this latest furore is about 'disagreement'? Surely you jest. It was about a trashy attack on the President of the United Srates.

I went over what he said with a fine tooth comb. As with all his other statements, the media and the demented TDS folk have conveniently left out the word 'if'.

Americans have a right to criticize their President. They also have a right to criticize the country when they object to a wrong. They even have a right to run for elected office to change things

They don't criticise him. They demonise him. There's a difference.

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

Asking a question, when the answer will not affect your response to the answer, is a lie.

lol.

Reliable? On here?

Those Four Harbingers of the Apocalypse do nothing but bitch and moan about their country. What's more reliable than that?

Trump, and the idiotic rightwingers here, say the Congresswomen hate America, and then they criticize the Congresswomen as if they had said they hate America.

Let me show you how easy it is: Trump obviously hates America and he should leave. Any moron can assign an emotion to someone else, and then argue against it.

Piffle.

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
Again. Trump said NOTING racist. That is all Dems have so they use it for everything, over, and over again. Just stop. Please quote which of Trump's tweets were "racist".

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Maybe not

And you know it.

Far from it

Now it is you that needs to read the Constitution

And you know it.

Far from it

Now it is you that needs to read the Constitution

I've read it.

Now what?

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

Asking a question, when the answer will not affect your response to the answer, is a lie.

If you weren't going to try, why bother asking? Is it now my fault you didn't try?

I think the Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump is brilliant.

He got the rank and file Democrats to come to the defense of the four Loony Tunes. He also rallied his Conservative base because he was correct in what he said.

Trump is going to schlong the Democrats in 2020 just like he did in 2016 and they will never know what hit them..
Again. Trump said NOTING racist. That is all Dems have so they use it for everything, over, and over again. Just stop. Please quote which of Trump's tweets were "racist".

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump doesn't realize that all 4 of these women are American citizens, and 3 of them are natural born. What country are they supposed to "go back to"?

How is that racist? They should go back to any country they think is better than the U.S. which they HATE.
Being Democrats doesn't make them America haters. You people just plain blow.

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?

the title of this thread is so idiotic------it should be changed. Trump addressed SPECIFIC PEOPLE -----and---there is no race called "PEOPLE OF COLOR" ----
it is analogous to the approximately 60 year old designation FAKENSTINIANS.
I have decided to call myself a ROMULAN (or maybe a VULCAN)

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

If you weren't going to try, why bother asking? Is it now my fault you didn't try?

It's always your fault.

:cryhug_1_:

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

I was open to trying, if you had said something like, "yes, if you post something obviously anti-American, that will change my position".

See, I asked a question, and your response was important to what I did next.

That was not true of your "question".

And yes, it is your "fault" that I am not going to try now. You've implicitly admitted that what I found would not make any difference.

[

Check the Democrat platform and what ALL the Dem Presidential candidates are pushing.

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Free healthcare for illegal aliens
Free college for illegal aliens
Climate Change taxes, and much higher energy costs
Higher income taxes
Reparations for Blacks (guilting Americans)
Reparations for LGBT (guilting Americans)

How is that not America HATE?

My god that is a disgusting list. All the things that will destroy this country. The same kind of things that destroyed other Communist countries.

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

I was open to trying, if you had said something like, "yes, if you post something obviously anti-American, that will change my position".

And yes, it is your "fault" that I am not going to try now. You've implicitly admitted that what I found would not make any difference.

Jesus H

Try it and see.

Not very encouraging.

Jesus H

What? YOu pretty much admitted that nothing I said would matter. So, why should I bother?

Forum List

Back