🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

When Pres. Obama was in office all he did was bitch and moan, why the fuck didn't he go back to Germany since he was so unhappy.
65909169_2081140772188594_4601506069762539520_n.jpg

92a5e10b-screen-shot-2019-07-15-at-2.51.33-pm.png

your-race-card-has-been-declined-do-you-have-another-36556887.png

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is
He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.
I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Playing the race card. It's been done before, and never stops. It's gone on for too long.

It would be reverse racism to not be permitted to criticise people of colour, based on reasons of colour. And not for reasons of policy and ideology differences. Or in this case, twisted up,hatred and distortions of narratives.

I don't care what colour they are. Pink, green, polka dot. Who cares?

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.

People of Poland have been told to go back. And they're not black.

Maybe not

Can you point to any time Trump has told white people he disagreed with to go back to their country?

Has he ever told Melania to go back to her country? How about his mother?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.

Maybe not

Can you point to any time Trump has told white people he disagreed with to go back to their country?

Those are feeble arguments.

And you know it.

I doubt his wife and his mother voiced such discontent with America like those four harpies.

My point stands.

Case in point. I am white, living in a white country (not my own), and was once told to go back to where I came from, by some citizens of said white country.

Throws the whole racist tosh out of the water.

Actually it doesn't.

My point stands.

Case in point. I am white, living in a white country (not my own), and was once told to go back to where I came from, by some citizens of said white country.

Actually it doesn't.

Actually it does.

My point stands.

Now you right wingers claim Pelosi, Schumer, etc. hate America, why is it that we never hear you tell them to go back to the country they came from. Also what have you done that gives you the right to say who is American and who is not.

Red herrings galore.

My point stands.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

My point stands.

Actually it doesn't.

Actually it does.

No it doesn't for the simple fact no has seen or heard anyone actually telling you that.

My point stands.

Red herrings galore.

Truth galore.

My point stands.

1. Well, they generally come from here. So, that would not help. You show me a white lib, who is a first or second gen immigrant, and I will happily tell them to go back where they came from.

2. And we, or at least, I, have often suggested that they leave the country. Love it or leave it? You really miss that one? It was not just for non white liberals, you know?

3. And our right to question their loyalty to America, is based on our right to look at people and judge them based on their actions and character. D'uh.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

Maybe not

And you know it.

I doubt his wife and his mother voiced such discontent with America like those four harpies.
Far from it

If the only time Trump tells people to go back to their shithole countries is when he talks about people of color ......it is an indication of racist intent

Now, if Trump routinely does the same with white people he disagrees with, it could disprove claims of racism

My point stands.

That works both ways, but I don't see alot of moderates and liberals telling right wing, racist, conservatives to leave the country. How do you tell some who was born in this country to leave, how do you have the right to make that call? What have you done so special that gives that right over another American?

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

I challenge the validity of their judgement.

Maybe not

And you know it.

Far from it

If the only time Trump tells people to go back to their shithole countries is when he talks about people of color ......it is an indication of racist intent

Now, if Trump routinely does the same with white people he disagrees with, it could disprove claims of racism

You think this latest furore is about 'disagreement'? Surely you jest. It was about a trashy attack on the President of the United Srates.

I went over what he said with a fine tooth comb. As with all his other statements, the media and the demented TDS folk have conveniently left out the word 'if'.

My point stands.

I don't deny that you have a right to judge people, or tell them how you feel about them, or to suggest certain actions.

I often discuss the judgements liberals make on conservatives, such as calling us "racist", and I've never challenged their right to make such judgements.

"They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else."

Sure, Trump says that and you say that, but do you have anything from a reliable source?

My point stands.

"They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else."

Sure, Trump says that and you say that, but do you have anything from a reliable source?

lol.

Reliable? On here?

Those Four Harbingers of the Apocalypse do nothing but bitch and moan about their country. What's more reliable than that?

Forum List

Back