🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

I am not even really hardcore racist...I am racist though in the sense I like my culture and race more than I like other races. Racism is natural. Once you all realize that...the power of that accusation goes away.

Don't be a pussy, embrace your race.

I am not even really hardcore racist...I am racist though in the sense I like my culture and race more than I like other races. Racism is natural. Once you all realize that...the power of that accusation goes away.

Don't be a pussy, embrace your race.
Exactly my view. Same as most other "racists" regardless of color.

Racism is a Trump family tradition that goes back decades!
Go get a neo-vagina, you latent tranny.
Did we forget to tell you that the Trump deplorables are also Homophobic ass holes?
Name-calling...the last gasp of losers with no argument...
"Name-calling...the last gasp of losers with no argument..."

You are that of which you bitch about.

tenor.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

I I were President this 'squad of bitches' that hate America and call for it's demise would be up for execution. They'd be lucky to be deported. Color is not the issue.
So you're saying trump's just a pussy, huh?

I guess "....defend to the death your right to say" is no longer operative in Trump's America.

It may have gone where the buck stops these days. Over there, somewhere.
--------------------------------- these 4 women and many just like them are 'unamerican' and traitorous JMiller .
Oh? What have they said against America?
Wondered if one of you leftards would finally play the ignorant game, and you did.
And yet, you offer the full contents of your cranial cavity -- which is nothing.
I don't play your ignorant bull shit games, dumbass.
No one asked you to. I have no problem accepting your dad fate that you were merely bluffing all along.

I guess "....defend to the death your right to say" is no longer operative in Trump's America.

It may have gone where the buck stops these days. Over there, somewhere.
--------------------------------- these 4 women and many just like them are 'unamerican' and traitorous JMiller .

Look at you parroting that orange liar. Aren't you ashamed?
Conservatives are too stupid to know why they should be ashamed. After all these years, shirley you know this by now?
-------------------------------- hopefully the REAL Americans are becoming less ' PC' Faun .
It's not about PC. It's about the concept of defending each others' right to say what we want to say and not threaten those who don't with revoking their citizenship and kicking them out of the country.

And if that's the doctrine you support, what's your argument going to be when you're the one the government wants to evict?
No, it's about America opening it's arms to these piece of rat shit women like omar and then have them turn around spew her hatred for this country.

We also don't like pieces of rat shit like you that defend her and her anti American garbage. I'll buy the both of you a one way fucking plane ticket to where ever the fuck it is you want to go that's better than America. Then maybe you can run your filthy cake holes there about how much you hate the new place, see how far you get with it.

You're all trash, every last mother freakin' one of you radical, anti American piles of democrat dog shit. We ought to kick the entire damn bunch of you out, not just the ones that run their mouth recklessly.

Leftists dont seem to get that their day is coming to an end. The Right is the counter culture now, which makes us more appealing to the youth. Mom and dad want their boy to embrace faggots? "Fuck you mom and dad!" will be their battle cry.

Enjoy the karma, leftist scum.

The kids are all Right now....even non-whites.

Conservatives are too stupid to know why they should be ashamed. After all these years, shirley you know this by now?
-------------------------------- hopefully the REAL Americans are becoming less ' PC' Faun .
It's not about PC. It's about the concept of defending each others' right to say what we want to say and not threaten those who don't with revoking their citizenship and kicking them out of the country.

And if that's the doctrine you support, what's your argument going to be when you're the one the government wants to evict?
No, it's about America opening it's arms to these piece of rat shit women like omar and then have them turn around spew her hatred for this country.

We also don't like pieces of rat shit like you that defend her and her anti American garbage. I'll buy the both of you a one way fucking plane ticket to where ever the fuck it is you want to go that's better than America. Then maybe you can run your filthy cake holes there about how much you hate the new place, see how far you get with it.

You're all trash, every last mother freakin' one of you radical, anti American piles of democrat dog shit. We ought to kick the entire damn bunch of you out, not just the ones that run their mouth recklessly.
Sorry, I stopped reading once I saw you claiming she spews hatred for this country. Since you couldn't actually quote her doing that, I write you off as the brain-dead zombie you are.

Oh? What have they said against America?
Wondered if one of you leftards would finally play the ignorant game, and you did.
And yet, you offer the full contents of your cranial cavity -- which is nothing.
I don't play your ignorant bull shit games, dumbass.
No one asked you to. I have no problem accepting your dad fate that you were merely bluffing all along.
I see you also like to play the leftist, "ACUSE OTHERS OF WHAT YOU YOURSELF DO" game.

What is it with you democrat pricks? Is there a single one of you that's honest or doesn't play games like a triggered little twat?

MAJOR difference. We didn’t come here and take over their nation from within. We came here and violently conquered them, nearly wiping them off the face of the Earth. What we need to learn from what happened back then is to secure our border fiercely and violently against all invaders, and any of our own who would assist or support those invaders.

MAJOR difference. We didn’t come here and take over their nation from within. We came here and violently conquered them, nearly wiping them off the face of the Earth. What we need to learn from what happened back then is to secure our border fiercely and violently against all invaders, and any of our own who would assist or support those invaders.
The loser of a war is a victim in their pussy weakling eyes.

Sorry, I stopped reading once I saw you claiming she spews hatred for this country. Since you couldn't actually quote her doing that, I write you off as the brain-dead zombie you are.
You stopped reading because the truth is too disturbing for you. You only listen to the propaganda that comes out of your democrat propaganda wing echo chamber.

You're a typical, indoctrinated, low intelligence, easily triggered, full of lies and hyperbole little leftist cry baby.

You're tactics are so typical and redundant that it's pathetic and boring.

B'bye, dumbass. I may even put you on ignore. Post after post you've said nothing a single person on the planet needs to read... idiot.

Leftists dont seem to get that their day is coming to an end. The Right is the counter culture now, which makes us more appealing to the youth. Mom and dad want their boy to embrace faggots? "Fuck you mom and dad!" will be their battle cry.

Enjoy the karma, leftist scum.

The kids are all Right now....even non-whites.
Oh? Who's gonna end it?

You stopped reading because the truth is too disturbing for you. You only listen to the propaganda that comes out of your democrat propaganda wing echo chamber.

You're a typical, indoctrinated, low intelligence, easily triggered, full of lies and hyperbole little leftist cry baby.

You're tactics are so typical and redundant that it's pathetic and boring.

B'bye, dumbass. I may even put you on ignore. Post after post you've said nothing a single person on the planet needs to read... idiot.
LOLOL

Sure, Spunky. You go ahead and convince yourself of that. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel like you're not a loser.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

No, what he said was these women who hail from these shit hole countries who think America is such a bad place should maybe go back to where they came from. Maybe that's a crass remark in of itself, but race had nothing to do with it. Of course, the left wouldn't be good Democrats if they didn't turn it into a racial issue like they do everything else, right?
True, it goes beyond race

It shows hatred of blacks, Muslims and Puerto Rican’s

Pretty amazing what's happening here folks... we have "the squad" now who's nothing more than 4 radical little anti American shit stains that make their hate and disdain for America known in no uncertain terms, and when the President fires back saying exactly what the vast majority of Americans are either thinking or have said themselves, these four little America hating shit stains throw a nut job press conference and turn on the crocodile tears and lie like pros.

Americans see through this freak show though. Whether they or the dumbass democrats here defending them know it or not, they're just HELPING President Trump get reelected. Another good thing is Trump is smart enough to KNOW this, so he's stoking the fire. He's throwing these little radical twats the rope and they're hanging themselves. It's so easy it's pathetic. You'd think they'd all know that the best thing they could possibly do is lay low and keep their pie holes shut but no... oh no... they do exactly the opposite and put on a spectacle of absolute leftard lying, acting, buzz word throwing and outright dumbfuckery.

I love it. I don't think anything better could have actually happened to ENSURE Trump gets reelected.
No, you don't love it. In fact , you hate it, or you would have never brought it up, because you know those ladies are spot on.

Because, here's the thing; you really don't know what anti-American is. This is Anti-American geo political takeover of central and south america - Google Search

Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
If you were really an American, you wouldn't support this. We were founded on Independence and freedom, not military rule and Imperialism over other countries. The real Americans are the four women you speak of who denounce that behavior you cheer for. They speak for our real founding principles, not the one's you think you can steal as your own.

You and your ilk are the freak show disguised as Americans, good Christians, freedom, love, opportunity, tolerance, etc. "BULL FUCKING SHIT."
No... sorry there skippy... I do love it.

But ya know what I love just as much? The fact that I struck a nerve and triggered the shit otta your pathetic little leftard cry baby self...
I like the fact that you were left naked as a jay bird ignoring what you are incapable of debating.

What you love, is the "hate." What you "hate" is the fact that you are powerless to defend "it" intelligently. My links being exhibit A. You know that you are coward for ignoring the truth of the information I provide, and that you are helpless to manufacture a counter argument against it. That is the nerve you strike for me. It's the fact that I have no one to debate, because no one on the Right has an argument. They are, as I have described them over and over, and I have been proven right, over and over.

No, what he said was these women who hail from these shit hole countries who think America is such a bad place should maybe go back to where they came from. Maybe that's a crass remark in of itself, but race had nothing to do with it. Of course, the left wouldn't be good Democrats if they didn't turn it into a racial issue like they do everything else, right?
True, it goes beyond race

It shows hatred of blacks, Muslims and Puerto Rican’s
Exactly!

Forum List

Back