🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You may think it was a disgusting tweet but you lie in the op when you call it racist

Also he did not specifics who he was talking about.

This makes your op a lie based on two false premises

Typical Trump Humper making excuses for his racist remarks.
His remarks were not racist

That is fact not an excuse

Your accusation is a lie and that is fact making you a coward

If you are racist and agree I guess it isn't racist too you.

Pretty amazing what's happening here folks... we have "the squad" now who's nothing more than 4 radical little anti American shit stains that make their hate and disdain for America known in no uncertain terms, and when the President fires back saying exactly what the vast majority of Americans are either thinking or have said themselves, these four little America hating shit stains throw a nut job press conference and turn on the crocodile tears and lie like pros.

Americans see through this freak show though. Whether they or the dumbass democrats here defending them know it or not, they're just HELPING President Trump get reelected. Another good thing is Trump is smart enough to KNOW this, so he's stoking the fire. He's throwing these little radical twats the rope and they're hanging themselves. It's so easy it's pathetic. You'd think they'd all know that the best thing they could possibly do is lay low and keep their pie holes shut but no... oh no... they do exactly the opposite and put on a spectacle of absolute leftard lying, acting, buzz word throwing and outright dumbfuckery.

I love it. I don't think anything better could have actually happened to ENSURE Trump gets reelected.

Trump's just playing a racist on TV?

TWUMP is a WAAAYYYCCCISSSST... ^^^^^^^^^

cry-baby.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
You may think it was a disgusting tweet but you lie in the op when you call it racist

It is not racist

Something does not become racist because of who it is said to

State precisely which race he referred to or stop lying

I guess "....defend to the death your right to say" is no longer operative in Trump's America.

It may have gone where the buck stops these days. Over there, somewhere.
--------------------------------- these 4 women and many just like them are 'unamerican' and traitorous JMiller .
Oh? What have they said against America?

It is not racist

You're a damn fool if you believe that bullshit.

Pretty amazing what's happening here folks... we have "the squad" now who's nothing more than 4 radical little anti American shit stains that make their hate and disdain for America known in no uncertain terms, and when the President fires back saying exactly what the vast majority of Americans are either thinking or have said themselves, these four little America hating shit stains throw a nut job press conference and turn on the crocodile tears and lie like pros.

Americans see through this freak show though. Whether they or the dumbass democrats here defending them know it or not, they're just HELPING President Trump get reelected. Another good thing is Trump is smart enough to KNOW this, so he's stoking the fire. He's throwing these little radical twats the rope and they're hanging themselves. It's so easy it's pathetic. You'd think they'd all know that the best thing they could possibly do is lay low and keep their pie holes shut but no... oh no... they do exactly the opposite and put on a spectacle of absolute leftard lying, acting, buzz word throwing and outright dumbfuckery.

I love it. I don't think anything better could have actually happened to ENSURE Trump gets reelected.
No, you don't love it. In fact , you hate it, or you would have never brought it up, because you know those ladies are spot on.

Because, here's the thing; you really don't know what anti-American is. This is Anti-American geo political takeover of central and south america - Google Search

Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
If you were really an American, you wouldn't support this. We were founded on Independence and freedom, not military rule and Imperialism over other countries. The real Americans are the four women you speak of who denounce that behavior you cheer for. They speak for our real founding principles, not the one's you think you can steal as your own.

You and your ilk are the freak show disguised as Americans, good Christians, freedom, love, opportunity, tolerance, etc. "BULL FUCKING SHIT."
No... sorry there skippy... I do love it.

But ya know what I love just as much? The fact that I struck a nerve and triggered the shit otta your pathetic little leftard cry baby self...

I guess "....defend to the death your right to say" is no longer operative in Trump's America.

--------------------------------- these 4 women and many just like them are 'unamerican' and traitorous JMiller .

Look at you parroting that orange liar. Aren't you ashamed?
Conservatives are too stupid to know why they should be ashamed. After all these years, shirley you know this by now?

It is not racist

You're a damn fool if you believe that bullshit.
Wrong.

You are an uneducated liar if you claim it is wrong.

It is absolute fact it is true and you know it

But you are a coward a liar and an uneducated imbecile

I dare you to name a race he referred to

Go ahead bitch I have owned you

Wondered if one of you leftards would finally play the ignorant game, and you did.

Conservatives are too stupid to know why they should be ashamed. After all these years, shirley you know this by now?

I'm relentlessly optimistic. I keep hoping one of them had a mother or daddy who tried to teach them something.

Wondered if one of you leftards would finally play the ignorant game, and you did.
And yet, you offer the full contents of your cranial cavity -- which is nothing.

-------------------------------- hopefully the REAL Americans are becoming less ' PC' Faun .

the absence of male role models in 3rd world countries leads to them being shithole countries
You can't be a role model when your country was invaded by the US, and their way of living was taken from them.
You can't be a role model when you are an anti-Semitic terrorist supporter....

...and it's hard to attempt to call the U.S. evil after the U.S. saved you by rescuing your ass from a refugee camp, either.

Hillary calling half of America "Deplorable" is far worse than telling 4 congresswomen who clearing hate this country and lie out their ass' day after day to go back where they came from (even if 3 of 4 are from here).

Thank You President Trump for standing up for real Americans
H. Clinton did not call half of America deplorables. It was never half.....but donnie's cultists sure are deplorable. She was right about that.

---------------------------------- PC is no good in a Free Country that features FREE SPEECH Faun .

I I were President this 'squad of bitches' that hate America and call for it's demise would be up for execution. They'd be lucky to be deported. Color is not the issue.

-------------------------------- hopefully the REAL Americans are becoming less ' PC' Faun .
It's not about PC. It's about the concept of defending each others' right to say what we want to say and not threaten those who don't with revoking their citizenship and kicking them out of the country.

And if that's the doctrine you support, what's your argument going to be when you're the one the government wants to evict?

Trump is not a racist. Pelosi's comment just shows how racist she really is, because America has never been white. It was brown before the white invasion. I have felt the same as Trump for many years that people who come here and try to fix or change American should go back to their home countries and fix their own countries. We Americans have fixed and changed America many times and for the better. And I don't remember anywhere ever in our history hearing of Americans going to another country as refugees asking for asylum.

It's not about PC. It's about the concept of defending each others' right to say what we want to say and not threaten those who don't with revoking their citizenship and kicking them out of the country.

And if that's the doctrine you support, what's your argument going to be when you're the one the government wants to evict?
--------------------- I don't like these womens words and thinking and they have been talking for quite a while now . This 'ilham omar' is even looking for mercy for 'young muslims' that went to the middle east from Minnesota to fight for 'isis' and to kill Americans Faun .

Forum List

Back