🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Ohhh, a fucking liar.

You must be a democrat.

upload_2019-7-15_18-16-27.png

You lying fucking scumbag pile of shit - that is to say, you democrat.

Trump fires up his deplorable base.
This one's pretty bad, even for him. Almost at the "blood coming out of her wherever" level. I think the old boy is feeling the strain. You know, for all his golf weekends, he really hasn't been on a vacation where he can unwind, has he? I'm sure he's always been a workaholic who wouldn't really know what to do on a vacation, but Melania should put her pretty little foot down and make him go somewhere completely unpolitical with no twitter and no tv and practice his chipping and eat a lot of greasy garbage and maybe lay around in a hammock, spend some time getting his elbows dirty with his grandkids out in the backyard. He's losing his perspective and he's close to going too far.

Really?

Is it bad because you Communist scum are lying?

upload_2019-7-15_18-18-23.png

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
He should not have said it, but he is right-OMAR should leave. NOW!

Why should he have not said it? Because the Communists are fucking liars who falsely claim he said something racist?

Fuck the Communist demagogue piles of shit.

upload_2019-7-15_18-20-22.png

They are not women of color-Pressly is black, Omar brown, Tlaib tan, and AOC white. They are fruitcakes who have disrespected America's Speaker and America's President. And you are not much of an American if you support them.

You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.

When Pres. Obama was in office all he did was bitch and moan, why the fuck didn't he go back to Germany since he was so unhappy.

Where did Trump say anything about women of color or Democrats?

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS EVERYWHERE!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You Left out the part where he said “ to fix them...and to come back and report how that went”. Lefties always rant out of context.
Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.

Ah so you think telling a US Lawmaker to leave the country to help countries where most weren't born is not a racist remark? You know what I find interesting about all these more recent excuses? Not just that that they are ridiculous on the face of it. But that you guys seem to expect that we believe you guys believe them yourselves. Anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense know what he meant. Plenty of the more openly racist members on this board freely admit to it. Something that I respect more in a way than people who rather make stupid excuses and pretend to believe them. The openly racist people on this board at least show intellectual honesty.
Yes telling anyone to leave the country is not racist

It does not matter who it is

It is not racist and that is fact not an excuse

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

You people are going to lose this one resorting to false charges of racism

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

Any one with any intelligence and integrity knows it is not racist and that means the vast majority of Americans know you are a liar and proven so.

The charge of racism here is a politically correct bald faced lie and Americans are getting sick of that shit

Had you stuck to calling the tweet stupid you would have made trump look very bad but when you have to lie about it you prove you are dumber than he is

So many people were vocal about "leaving the country" (did he actually say that?) when Trump got elected. Yet they're still here.

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.
I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Your inability to argue against what I said, is noted.

Too bad you could not be honest about that, and had to make the "projection" dodge.

My point stands.

They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

Case in point. I am white, living in a white country (not my own), and was once told to go back to where I came from, by some citizens of said white country.

Throws the whole racist tosh out of the water.

He was not telling "anyone" to leave the country. He was telling

He was not telling "anybody" to leave the country. He was telling specific people who come from specific nations to "go back" to their country. And yes that is racist. As I said before it's not just Democrats who consider it as such. People on this board who are openly racist take it as such. You can spin as much as you want. It just shows a lack of honesty.
The 4 bitches have done nothing but bitch and moan about how the detention centers of the border are like concentration camps, yet the diseased hordes continue to come here. If the 4 bitches dont like what is going on, yes they can fucking leave, take their Communist asses to Cuba and live in the Socialist Utopian Paradise there.
liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

Forum List

Back