Trump Tells FDA To Lift Rules And Bureaucracy To Combat COVID-19

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
During his press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump said that he told the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift rules and bureaucracy to help combat the COVID-19 epidemic. He also directed the agency to make experimental drugs, such as those used to treat malaria, available.

“I have directed the FDA to eliminate rules and bureaucracy so work can proceed rapidly, quickly and fast,” the president said, as reported by Fox News. “We have to remove every barrier or a lot of barriers that were unnecessary and they’ve done that to get the rapid deployment of safe, effective treatments and we think we have some good answers.”

FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, however, promised that the FDA will still work to ensure that “products are safe and effective” while saying the agency will explore other options for COVID-19 therapy.

“The FDA is committed to continuing to provide regulatory flexibility and guidance, but let me make one thing clear: the FDA’s responsibility to the American people is to ensure that products are safe and effective,” he said, as reported by CNN. “We need to make sure that this sea of new treatments — we’ll get the right drug to the right patient at the right dosage at the right time.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

----------- A president who actually LEADS....NOT a DemonRAT to be found!

Looks like the CDC and FDA..new about this in January and were asleep..or went at there USUAL slow LETS FUCK TRUMPS pace

Why it's just a hoax? Why do we need treatment for a hoax?
He never called the cirus a hoax. Never.-
Rev Transcription Editor

Donald Trump: (05:44)

We are stronger, we are better, but while we are building a great future, the radical left Democrats in Washington are trying to burn it all down. They have spent the last three years, and I can even go further than that, three years since the election, but we go before the election, working to erase your ballots and overthrow our democracy. But with your help, we have exposed the far left’s corruption and defeated their sinister schemes and let’s see what happens in the coming months. Let’s watch. Let’s just watch. Very dishonest people. Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

Donald Trump: (07:07)

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

I didn't watch but I could hear the TV set from the kitchen and found that the best part of this morning's presser was listening to Trump pat himself on the back. Brought back memories of Baghdad Bob.

During his press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump said that he told the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift rules and bureaucracy to help combat the COVID-19 epidemic. He also directed the agency to make experimental drugs, such as those used to treat malaria, available.

“I have directed the FDA to eliminate rules and bureaucracy so work can proceed rapidly, quickly and fast,” the president said, as reported by Fox News. “We have to remove every barrier or a lot of barriers that were unnecessary and they’ve done that to get the rapid deployment of safe, effective treatments and we think we have some good answers.”

FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, however, promised that the FDA will still work to ensure that “products are safe and effective” while saying the agency will explore other options for COVID-19 therapy.

“The FDA is committed to continuing to provide regulatory flexibility and guidance, but let me make one thing clear: the FDA’s responsibility to the American people is to ensure that products are safe and effective,” he said, as reported by CNN. “We need to make sure that this sea of new treatments — we’ll get the right drug to the right patient at the right dosage at the right time.”

Looks like the CDC and FDA..new about this in January and were asleep..or went at there USUAL slow LETS FUCK TRUMPS pace

So he is panicking and making stupid decisions because his rating are dropping?

Nothing bad every happened by the FDA rushing things to market...:113:

It's a war.
In a war, it is NEW RULES, like Bill Maher likes to say.

Thank God Trump is in office.
If it was Biden, Quid Pro Joe would be begging China for help! And Dimms would be nodding their approval.

Rev Transcription Editor

We are stronger, we are better, but while we are building a great future, the radical left Democrats in Washington are trying to burn it all down. They have spent the last three years, and I can even go further than that, three years since the election, but we go before the election, working to erase your ballots and overthrow our democracy. But with your help, we have exposed the far left’s corruption and defeated their sinister schemes and let’s see what happens in the coming months. Let’s watch. Let’s just watch. Very dishonest people. Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

A democratic hoax !!!
Last sentence "And this is their new hoax."

Where was the psychopath in January when Korea started testing? Moron knew this was coming and now he’s scurrying

Rev Transcription Editor

A democratic hoax !!!
Rev Transcription Editor

A democratic hoax !!!
Yeah the tents outside the hospitals are a hoax

f-ing moron

upload_2020-3-19_15-16-11.png

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Announces Chloroquine Will Be Made Available IMMEDIATELY ! - Has Shown "Very, Very Encouraging Early Results" (VIDEO)

hmmmmm

Where was the psychopath in January when Korea started testing? Moron knew this was coming and now he’s scurrying

Don't panic, darling.
This TDS rant and a dime won't buy you a cup of coffee. :coffee:

Rev Transcription Editor

A democratic hoax !!!
Rev Transcription Editor

A democratic hoax !!!
Yeah the tents outside the hospitals are a hoax

f-ing moron

tRump said it is a hoax, then it is a damn hoax!!!!

Aw, crap. My wife has been worried this would happen.

She takes that medication Trump is talking about. She has rheumatoid arthritis. Hydroxychloroquine is a dual purpose drug. She is worried that if they decide to use it to fight Covid-19, it will become harder to come by.

My insurance won't let me stockpile. Dammit.

I guess I need to find a way to buy some out of pocket if I can.

You mean the Surrender Monkey Of Swamp Rats That will try to fuck our greatest president anyway they can.....and talking about morons, moron!

She takes that medication Trump is talking about. She has rheumatoid arthritis. Hydroxychloroquine is a dual purpose drug. She is worried that if they decide to use it to fight Covid-19, it will become harder to come by.

Gee, guess, like you, only care about yourselves, just like all liberal pussies do!....Fuck America, as long as I get mine..You 2 are true patriots....NOT!

Exactly. Sure let's just forget clinical trials and ignore possible side effects. My poll numbers are dropping. The market is tanking.
If the rushed vaccine kills more people than it helps, at least I can stand up at my pep rallies and campaign in the fall and say we did something.

Gee, guess, like you, only care about yourselves, just like all liberal pussies do!....Fuck America, as long as I get mine..You 2 are true patriots....NOT!

They probably have more TP between the 2 of 'em that could fill a tractor-trailer! :abgg2q.jpg:

Exactly. Sure let's just forget clinical trials and ignore possible side effects. My poll numbers are dropping. The market is tanking.
If the rushed vaccine kills more people than it helps, at least I can stand up at my pep rallies and campaign in the fall and say we did something.

Don't be a drama queen and a pussy, all rolled into one mess.

Last edited:

They probably have more TP between the 2 of 'em that could fill a tractor-trailer! :abgg2q.jpg:
I have always kept about three months supply of food and other necessities on hand, long before this crisis, dipshits.

While everyone else was panic buying, I was chillin'.

Forum List

Back