Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.
trump got elected on the wall. why don't they just fund the wall? it's what america voted for. you sit corrected.

It's just a propaganda wall, to keep us from talking about investigations of Trump's miscellaneous corruptions.

The Wall! It'll cure what ails ya!

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

can you please link me to your outrage when the big O was doing exec orders and so forth, going around checks and balances?

Oh that was okay with the lefty loons.

Why should the Senate waste time bringing stuff to the floor if they know Trump won't sign it.

Waste of the Senate's time.
Why ?/ because McConnell and Trump are deathly afraid to find out how many of their ilk are against them
or are you afraid to find out the hate doesn't run as strong in others as it does in you?
You republican %^&*('s are easy to hate From your scum in congress on up to the worst POS you gave us in the WH

can you please link me to your outrage when the big O was doing exec orders and so forth, going around checks and balances?

Why should the Senate waste time bringing stuff to the floor if they know Trump won't sign it.

Why ?/ because McConnell and Trump are deathly afraid to find out how many of their ilk are against them

Nope. Because the Senate doesn't need to waste time on bills Trump won't pass.

Common Sense which have none of.
he sees everything through hating trump glasses.

kinda sad.

Yup. More than sad when you hate someone so badly all you can do is talk about the hate and dismiss all the good the man has done.

I wonder what he's going to do when the Mueller report reveals no collusion between Trump and the Russians??

Also I wonder how he's going to feel when none of what he has been blathering about come to pass??

I'll be standing by to watch. LOL

kinda sad.
You ever read about the many ways this trump pos screwed people all his life ??Shorted them on pay and said if they don't like it he'd take them to court for years etc etc etc A real turd you put into our WH

kinda sad.
You ever read about the many ways this trump pos screwed people all his life ??Shorted them on pay and said if they don't like it he'd take them to court for years etc etc etc A real turd you put into our WH
i've read about how obama has done it also.
hillary
bill clinton
bush
bush
regan

hell, the list goes on and on for what i've "read". what i believe isn't what i want to believe cause i already do, but what the truth is.

you to date have twisted *everything* to be a security blanket for your hate.

tiny trump has McConnell's balls in his pocket......his Russian pocket.

trump got elected on the wall. why don't they just fund the wall? it's what america voted for. you sit corrected.
Then jcc put YOUR money up NOT mine You bought this pos now live with him
then put your money up for planned parenthood.

I donate to them every year Wife worked for them for 2 years ,,donated her time

fine then stop funding them with my money.

Are we???

Is this what people voted for????

Funny Liberal Spin Of The Day....

Senate Majority Leader McConnell, who I have little respect for, has declared that he will not waste the Senate's time by bringing a House Democratic Party 'Resistance' / 'Obstructionist' Bill to the floor that does not include funding for the wall or a compromise already negotiated with the President...and you little propaganda pushing Trump-Haters post your own little translations / declarations of what you think it means....despite it being clear and needing no translation.

McConnell does not need the President's permission to do anything in the Senate - he runs the Senate. Or did you not know that and/or forget / not know how our government works?

uhahaha.....

Hysterically and extremely hypocritically Chucky sat in the Oval Office and plagiarized Obama's smarmy remark to the GOP after he won the WH - 'Elections have consequences.' Chucky, however, was referring to the Democrats winning back the House, not to the fact that Trump ran on getting a wall built, was elected by the American people on getting a wall built because Chucky, Pelosi, and snowflakes only believe that such statements only apply when DEMOCRATS win elections.

Pelosi knows McConnell has stated this already....yet she and Democrats are determined to hold Americans hostage until they can ram their will to prevent 'Trump' from having a 'win' and to keep the borders open, illegal immigration going, and Cop-Killer-Sanctuary-Providing Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities open.

Are we???
Is the pope catholic?

jcc live and learn
Say It With Us Now: Most Federal Funding is Through Medicaid Reimbursements for Preventive Health Care
To really understand what federal funds pay for at Planned Parenthood, you first need to know that federal tax dollars don’t pay for abortions. A decades-old, unfair law already prohibits that (except in cases of rape, incest, or when a woman’s life is in danger).

Again, most federal funding comes to Planned Parenthood in the form of reimbursements through Medicaid, the government-funded health insurance plan for people with low incomes.

Just like other kinds of health insurance, Medicaid reimburses Planned Parenthood’s doctors and nurses for the preventive medical services they provide, including life-saving cancer screenings, HIV testing, and birth control. There are no special favors here.

The majority of federal funds come through Planned Parenthood health centers via reimbursements for the medical services that they provide to patients who either have Medicaid coverage or qualify for other publicly funded health care programs (like Title X).

Planned Parenthood’s health centers also get federal funds for delivering vital services through Title X, the nation’s family planning program — funds that can only be used to support family planning health care.

Planned Parenthood serves 1.5 million of Title X’s over 4 million patients each year, helping people who often don’t have access to family planning care anywhere else. Without Planned Parenthood, many of these patients wouldn’t get the health care they need to take control of their lives.

In talking about funding, it’s important to note that:

• The government saves $7 in Medicaid-related costs for every dollar invested in publicly funded family planning programs like Title X.

• Meanwhile, the Congressional Budget Office projects that barring Planned Parenthood health centers from being reimbursed through Medicaid would result in a net cost of $130 million to taxpayers over 10 years due to an increase in unintended pregnancies without the high-quality contraceptive care that Planned Parenthood provides.

• It is estimated that Planned Parenthood health centers prevent at least 579,000 unintended pregnancies a year.

Got That Now?

Just to reiterate: The federal government doesn’t cut a blank check to Planned Parenthood.

The public funds that Planned Parenthood’s health centers receive are mostly reimbursements for preventive services, which often aren’t available anywhere else. Without Planned Parenthood, there just aren’t enough health care providers to deliver the millions of medical services it provides each year.

No wonder poll after poll shows Americans strongly support Planned Parenthood.
And that’s not just Blue America — it cuts across Republican and independent voters too. In fact, nearly half of Trump’s own supporters don’t want to see Planned Parenthood “defunded” either.

McConnell does not need the President's permission to do anything in the Senate - he runs the Senate. Or did you not know that and/or forget / not know how our government works?

You are correct, he does not the President's permission to do anything in the Senate...but he has freely chosen not to do anything without the Presidents permission.

jcc live and learn
Say It With Us Now: Most Federal Funding is Through Medicaid Reimbursements for Preventive Health Care
To really understand what federal funds pay for at Planned Parenthood, you first need to know that federal tax dollars don’t pay for abortions. A decades-old, unfair law already prohibits that (except in cases of rape, incest, or when a woman’s life is in danger).

Again, most federal funding comes to Planned Parenthood in the form of reimbursements through Medicaid, the government-funded health insurance plan for people with low incomes.

Just like other kinds of health insurance, Medicaid reimburses Planned Parenthood’s doctors and nurses for the preventive medical services they provide, including life-saving cancer screenings, HIV testing, and birth control. There are no special favors here.

The majority of federal funds come through Planned Parenthood health centers via reimbursements for the medical services that they provide to patients who either have Medicaid coverage or qualify for other publicly funded health care programs (like Title X).

Planned Parenthood’s health centers also get federal funds for delivering vital services through Title X, the nation’s family planning program — funds that can only be used to support family planning health care.

Planned Parenthood serves 1.5 million of Title X’s over 4 million patients each year, helping people who often don’t have access to family planning care anywhere else. Without Planned Parenthood, many of these patients wouldn’t get the health care they need to take control of their lives.

• The government saves $7 in Medicaid-related costs for every dollar invested in publicly funded family planning programs like Title X.

• Meanwhile, the Congressional Budget Office projects that barring Planned Parenthood health centers from being reimbursed through Medicaid would result in a net cost of $130 million to taxpayers over 10 years due to an increase in unintended pregnancies without the high-quality contraceptive care that Planned Parenthood provides.

• It is estimated that Planned Parenthood health centers prevent at least 579,000 unintended pregnancies a year.

Got That Now?

Just to reiterate: The federal government doesn’t cut a blank check to Planned Parenthood.

The public funds that Planned Parenthood’s health centers receive are mostly reimbursements for preventive services, which often aren’t available anywhere else. Without Planned Parenthood, there just aren’t enough health care providers to deliver the millions of medical services it provides each year.

And that’s not just Blue America — it cuts across Republican and independent voters too. In fact, nearly half of Trump’s own supporters don’t want to see Planned Parenthood “defunded” either.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm not a sheep. what a bunch of dung. try again.

Planned Parenthood Killed 321,384 Babies Last Year Bringing Total Killed to Over 7.6 Million – California Family Council

"Planned Parenthood has killed over 7.6 million babies since it legally began performing abortions in 1973 following the Roe v. Wade decision. That’s a catastrophic number. It’s easy to read 7.6 million and shrug it off. That’s more than two times the population of Los Angeles. That’s 7,600,000 humans that were never given a chance at life because of Planned Parenthood. 7,600,000 babies that never had the opportunity to celebrate a birthday. And that’s not even taking into account the number of babies aborted by Planned Parenthood illegally, before the Roe v. Wade decision was handed was decided by the United States Supreme Court."

jcc live and learn

Got That Now?

so let me get this straight - you're using a planned parenthood write up on why we need planned parenthood...

i guess i can go to donalds site and post an article about why we need trump and that would be that.

Rs vote for less legislation.
I hope you don't actually bleev that.

The Democratic House should stop all legislation. Including appropriations funding for Trump's golf trips.

You are correct, he does not the President's permission to do anything in the Senate...but he has freely chosen not to do anything without the Presidents permission.
And, as usual, you are lying your ass off.

Post the evidence that proves McConnell 'has chosen not to do anything without the Presidents permission'. Put up, or shut up.

I can post the transcript and even video of McConnell declaring, own his own, that HE has made the decision not to waste the Senate's time on House Democrat 'Resistance' / 'Obstructionist' crap or any legislation regarding the wall / opening the Govt that has not been negotiated with the President 1st.

Here is Nancy Pelosi's 1st major challenge as new Speaker of the house.....do something more than engage in cheap, meaningless political theatrics meant to excite the snowflakes who are so easily emotionally manipulated. SHE and Democrats own the House, they own the government purse strings, they own government spending, they own the economy.....they have the power to negotiate a deal and end the shutdown....

...but Pelosi has already said she does not want to give 'the President' a 'win' and is willing to make Americans suffer through a partial shutdown as long as she has to in order to keep President Trump and the American people from 'winning' any more.

jcc live and learn

Got That Now?

so let me get this straight - you're using a planned parenthood write up on why we need planned parenthood...

i guess i can go to donalds site and post an article about why we need trump and that would be that.
I did not have sex with that intern.

Forum List

Back