Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

You fools, Trump is going to address the nation from the oval office on Dem's refusal to keep Americans safe from the flood of illegals. You people are about to experience cat 10 butthurt. I told you not to mess with Trump.

Oh no! An address from the Oval Office.

Time for a good drinking game.

We should do an over-under on the number of lies he tells during the address.

I am going with lucky 13.

McConnell decided he will not send anything to the POTUS that the POTUS has not agreed to sign ahead of time...that sounds an awful lot like asking for permission to me.
No, that's called 'Paying attention and Listening'. Trump has already told Nancy and Pelosi he is not signing anything that is not negotiated or comes with funding for the wall. Obviously you, Pelosi, and Schumer have shit in your ears.

...BUT, thank YOU for once again proving you - like Mueller - have ZERO evidence to support your bullshit.

Now we both know how this continues, as you have done it twice in a week and a half - you continue to refuse to provide the evidence to back up your claim, because you have none, but continue to bait me and waste several hours of my time. Like McConnell with Pelosi, I have no time for your lies or your time-wasting political theatrics.

So, buh-bye. Let me know when you have that evidence. :p

You have proven I was correct with each of your quotes from your demi-god. He will not send any bill to Trump that Trump has not told him he will sign, that is what he said in the quotes you gave
Dude, you have proven you don't even know how the govt works or about the 'Separation of Powers'. Obama proved he knew about it and did not give a damn, but that's the Democrats.

Stop accusing others of doing what the Democrats have done / do.

There are over 20 Republican Senators up for election in 2020. Consider this:

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

Is this what people voted for???? What happened to checks & balances?

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

In 2020, they will need to defend it to the American people.

How was it different under Reids leadership?

How many bills did he table a year, to please Obama?

Oh please. in a split Congress, what one house passes does not always get brought up in the other.

So McConnell is like Reid...

McConnell refuses to bring anything to the floor of the Senate that Trump would not sign.

So if a bill is written, Mitch will call Trump & ask his permission to put it on the floor for discussion.

The Republican party has become nothing more than an arm of the Trump administration.

Thereby Republicans in the Senate are complicit in all the dumb things Trump did & will do that harms our country.

Please stop calling this an administration....It is a REGIME....like Stalin and Hitler had REGIMES.

You betcha Che

Dude, you have proven you don't even know how the govt works or about the 'Separation of Powers'. Obama proved he knew about it and did not give a damn, but that's the Democrats.

Actaully you are the one proving that with each post.

You are ok with the leader of the Senate using whether the POTUS will sign a bill as his measuring stick for voting on bills or not. There is no separation in that scenario.

The Democratic House should stop all legislation. Including appropriations funding for Trump's golf trips.

I agree, it is better for America to have gridlock than to have lawmakers passing intrusive bills to impose on the American public.

Chickenshit and turtle-necked McConnell is scared of his own constituents since those republican cult members in Kentucky actually "approve" of Trump by 80%.....

You are ok with the leader of the Senate using whether the POTUS will sign a bill as his measuring stick for voting on bills or not. There is no separation in that scenario.
Here we go again, as I pointed out. Still Zero evidence to support your claim but you're waiting everyone's time...like Pelosi and the Democrats.

Enjoy being on 'ignore'...I know I will enjoy you being there.

How was it different under Reids leadership?

How many bills did he table a year, to please Obama?

Oh please. in a split Congress, what one house passes does not always get brought up in the other.

To the point of shutting down the government?

Reid was NOT going to put a bill up changing the ACA for a vote.

The House & Senate had passed a spending bill that Trump said he would sign.

The government is shut down because Limbaugh & Coulter had a fit about Trump caving so he changed his mind.

The shutdown is 100% Trump.

Yes it is and had Ryan and McConnell been smart they would have had the House pass a bill that the Senate could have overridden Trump veto...

See then you show Trump how government works even when the house and Senate were still GOP controlled...

Now maybe Pelosi and " Reid " McConnell can broker a bill that can be overridden by the Senate if Trump veto it...

You fools, Trump is going to address the nation from the oval office on Dem's refusal to keep Americans safe from the flood of illegals. You people are about to experience cat 10 butthurt. I told you not to mess with Trump.

You have pre-oval office address butthurt already.

Think harder: if the President won't sign it then it is a waste of time to try to pass it. The Democrats' whole agenda is to waste time on political gestures they hope will help them be reelected, and it is a good thing that the Republicans are behaving like the grown ups in Congress.

Here we go again, as I pointed out. Still Zero evidence to support your claim but you're waiting everyone's time...like Pelosi and the Democrats.

Enjoy being on 'ignore'...I know I will enjoy you being there.

You have proven my statement for me multiple time. The Senate Leader has said, according to your own quotes, he will not send a bill to the POTUS that the POTUS has not agreed to sign.

So, with 13.5 as the over/under are you going over or under for the number of lies told by the POTUS?

In 2013 Obama submitted a budget that was brought to the floor only once...and his own Democrats voted against it...for the 2nd year in a row. It was defeated 99-0. Barry did not even get 1 vote from his own Democrats. Like with his Syrian Red Line, Democrats tried to argue that it really WASN'T Barry's Budget. :p

The Democrats knew doing so was a waste of time. They know Pelosi sending up a bill to the Senate that does not include spending on the wall or an agreement already negotiated with the President is a waste of time,

Democrats love 'Political Theater' while wasting the American people's time....

Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote

So, with 13.5 as the over/under are you going over or under for the number of lies told by the POTUS?

I'm fine with Trump lying if his lies defeat you puke leftists. Oh Snap!

Of course you are fine with the POTUS lying, you put party before country so things like honesty and integrity are foreign to you.

Of course you are fine with the POTUS lying, you put party before country so things like honesty and integrity are foreign to you.

Right, only the left can lie through their teeth riiiiight. Its time you got a dose of your own medicine suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

You have proven my statement for me multiple time. The Senate Leader has said, according to your own quotes, he will not send a bill to the POTUS that the POTUS has not agreed to sign.

.......Meaning that the corrupt GOP senate does NOT believe in our Constitution's assertion about the separation-of powers and equal branches of government.

Right, only the left can lie through their teeth riiiiight. Its time you got a dose of your own medicine suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, they both to it in equal amounts and you partisan sheep keep asking for more.

Nope, they both to it in equal amounts and you partisan sheep keep asking for more.

Do something about it, beat Trump in an election if you can I would like to see the left cry their eyes out again.

Forum List

Back