Trump tells Senate what to bring to the floor

McConnell decided he will not send anything to the POTUS that the POTUS has not agreed to sign ahead of time...that sounds an awful lot like asking for permission to me.
No, that's called 'Paying attention and Listening'. Trump has already told Nancy and Pelosi he is not signing anything that is not negotiated or comes with funding for the wall. Obviously you, Pelosi, and Schumer have shit in your ears.

...BUT, thank YOU for once again proving you - like Mueller - have ZERO evidence to support your bullshit.

Now we both know how this continues, as you have done it twice in a week and a half - you continue to refuse to provide the evidence to back up your claim, because you have none, but continue to bait me and waste several hours of my time. Like McConnell with Pelosi, I have no time for your lies or your time-wasting political theatrics.

So, buh-bye. Let me know when you have that evidence. :p
BTW easy come easy go ,,,Dems say NO Negotiations until gov't is opened

So, with 13.5 as the over/under are you going over or under for the number of lies told by the POTUS?

I'm fine with Trump lying if his lies defeat you puke leftists. Oh Snap!

Of course you are fine with the POTUS lying, you put party before country so things like honesty and integrity are foreign to you.

Right, only the left can lie through their teeth riiiiight. Its time you got a dose of your own medicine suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, they both to it in equal amounts and you partisan sheep keep asking for more.

Do something about it, beat Trump in an election if you can I would like to see the left cry their eyes out again.

Trump is no different than Hillary. There are far too many partisan sheep like you for those of us living outside of the sheep pen to make a difference..right now...but that is slowly changing.

McConnell decided he will not send anything to the POTUS that the POTUS has not agreed to sign ahead of time...that sounds an awful lot like asking for permission to me.
No, that's called 'Paying attention and Listening'. Trump has already told Nancy and Pelosi he is not signing anything that is not negotiated or comes with funding for the wall. Obviously you, Pelosi, and Schumer have shit in your ears.

...BUT, thank YOU for once again proving you - like Mueller - have ZERO evidence to support your bullshit.

Now we both know how this continues, as you have done it twice in a week and a half - you continue to refuse to provide the evidence to back up your claim, because you have none, but continue to bait me and waste several hours of my time. Like McConnell with Pelosi, I have no time for your lies or your time-wasting political theatrics.

isn't that sort of an oxy moron, moron? then it's them keeping the government shut down. you just stated such in that ironic display of politics!!!

Oh no! An address from the Oval Office.

Time for a good drinking game.

We should do an over-under on the number of lies he tells during the address.

I am going with lucky 13.

You have pre-oval office address butthurt already.

So, with 13.5 as the over/under are you going over or under for the number of lies told by the POTUS?

Of course you are fine with the POTUS lying, you put party before country so things like honesty and integrity are foreign to you.

Right, only the left can lie through their teeth riiiiight. Its time you got a dose of your own medicine suck it. :auiqs.jpg:
please link me where he said he thinks the left can lie. i must have missed that.

The Dims are idiots. Only a fool would agree to that.

isn't that sort of an oxy moron, moron? then it's them keeping the government shut down. you just stated such in that ironic display of politics!!!
The Dims won't negotiate a deal on the shutdown until Trump agrees to terminate the shutdown? It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that's some kind of negotiating point.

The Dims are idiots. Only a fool would agree to that.
dude, that's their game in spades. It's what happened to Reagan.

The Dims won't negotiate a deal on the shutdown until Trump agrees to terminate the shutdown? It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that's some kind of negotiating point.
words were never truer.

You have pre-oval office address butthurt already.

Nope, they both to it in equal amounts and you partisan sheep keep asking for more.
Wrong. The left lies a thousand times more than the right.

Wrong. The left lies a thousand times more than the right.

godzilla-facepalm_o_204968.jpg

Trump owns it Didn't you hear your moron say it himself?

he owned up until the time the dems stole it from him.

On the wall dufus

The Democrats can end the shutdown any time they want to, and their opposition to funding the border fence is utterly unprincipled.

The Democrats can end the shutdown any time they want to, and their opposition to funding the border fence is utterly unprincipled.
We won't be blackmailed by that mafia loving scum in our WH

edward37 , the dems wanted that ownership bad. so badly they think they can just say they won't negotiate. ain't that a kick. representatives of the people and they don't have to negotiate with a president. wow, that kind of stupid takes vagina hats to wear.

edward37 , the dems wanted that ownership bad. so badly they think they can just say they won't negotiate. ain't that a kick. representatives of the people and they don't have to negotiate with a president. wow, that kind of stupid takes vagina hats to wear.
Trump never said he owned the shutdown. It's a dem LIE. LOL

We won't be blackmailed by that mafia loving scum in our WH
You are agreeing with me that the Democrats' opposition to the border fence is utterly unprincipled and based only on miffed feelings.

NITWIT Senate, House already sent him the bill to sign His scumbag advisers coulter hanitty and limbaugh told him not to

Trump never said he owned the shutdown. It's a dem LIE. LOL
What he actually said is that if you want me to own it I'll own it. I never said he never made the statement. but, as I indicated, the dems are so stupid that they snatch the ownership out from under him by stating they don't have to negotiate with him. Now friend, that is some kind of stupid for sure.

Forum List

Back